SUBUTEX-please help
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Drughater

Toledo, OH

#21 Dec 2, 2010
YES WIPEY. HAVE A DEGREE. NOW WIPEY MY ASS!! Understand that? Smart ass!! Was driving and txting at same time!!! WEeeeeeee!!! Met 4 St. Boys on 4 lane. Bet you are a wipey drug ass!

“play some floyd”

Since: Sep 10

floyd county

#22 Dec 2, 2010
Drughater wrote:
YES WIPEY. HAVE A DEGREE. NOW WIPEY MY ASS!! Understand that? Smart ass!! Was driving and txting at same time!!! WEeeeeeee!!! Met 4 St. Boys on 4 lane. Bet you are a wipey drug ass!
you hard understand very.
hatfatasses

Virgie, KY

#23 Dec 2, 2010
yeah he might not be a druggie but i bet hes a fucking check drawer...u got addiction to food, she got addiction to drugs...one of u no better than the other, so shut the hell up FATASS DRUGHATER, im a fatasshater, now put that in ur big fat ass cheek and smoke it....in case u dont know suboxone is to get people off drugs, apparently you dont know her situation so u really shouldnt judge....u need to push up from the table u fatass...
Drughater

Toledo, OH

#24 Dec 2, 2010
Hatfatasses suboxone subutex both are drug addicted to treat other drugs that are being abused also. Users buy from ppl that are on this program. They stay stoned on either one of these . I do know what I am talking about. I have lost 30 lbs So kiss my sliming down fat ass. Point across to need help. You can do it on your own. Or just keep staying stoned. Merry Christmas. Hatfatasses and Wipey my ass. Talk to yourself. Off here. I'm hungry. YumYum
just wondering

Virgie, KY

#25 Dec 7, 2010
cvs charges 3 times more for the same meds where do you go
wasgoingthere

Virgie, KY

#26 Dec 7, 2010
yes cvs is where I was going they are 57.75 for 21 subutex and 166.00(or somewhere around there) yes 3x as much for 21 suboxone strips. Knott prescription(at intersection/redlight on hwy 80 before you cut to go to hindman) is 132.00 for 21 suboxone strips, and knott pres. will accept that $75 off of 1 mth, but it only gave me $31 off....weird but that is how they do it, she said that for some reason when they put the co-pay of that card ($75) off, it makes the meds like 181.00 and than they give you $75 off making it $101 for 21 strips...but I was able to use it 2 weeks straight so maybe they split it or something, or it could be because the 1st weeks was the end of november and the other week fell 1st week of december.
Kygurl

Detroit, MI

#27 Dec 22, 2010
I have the same problem with suboxone.... I was told the pikeville treatment center will write subtex if you have medical proof that suboxone causes really bad side effects when you use it
Jodi

Chicago, IL

#28 Jan 30, 2011
I am a 35 yr old mother of 3 and I am addicted to pain pills and have been since my mom who had good intentions started giving me vicodin when I got a headache necause I have always gotten really bad ones and the vicodin helped but before long I realized I couldnt get up without taking the vic and not wanting me sick she kept giving them to me. That was about 8 yrs ago and she passed away a year ago. She was my best friend I misd her soo much and losing her was hard enough but I also had no more vicodin since she got them from her dr for a bad back and I had a friend of a friend that was taking subutex and was willing to giv me some to try. It worked great just taking a quarter of 8mg kept me well but in the last month iv not been able to get the subutex from this perdon however I had someone else thats given suboxine give me one here and there they work but not as well as subutex. I dont have ins my husband is owner opetator so we have no ins and im wanting to know how do I go about finding a dr that isnt gonna charge thousands to join a clinic that will write me script of subutex or suboxine of my own so I can take it like prescribed and get myself over this awful addiction? Iv nevet done a drug in my life iv never taken a paain pill to get high even im still amazed how this happened to me and from whar iv read its happened the same way to so many others and its an awful way to live and its affected my family so much I have such guilt please any advice would be great....
mnmnmn

Goldvein, VA

#30 Feb 2, 2011
g-man wrote:
kygal I would say unite just gave you the answer
its not that easy..if you know what is right for your ody..you know.. and some poeple are different..treatment centers work for some people and some people ..it makes them worse. suboxone does make you feel like you have flue symptoms...merly for the fact ..that i think it is way to strong..or the doses you were taking were to much!
elisha

United States

#31 Jul 11, 2011
kentuckygal wrote:
I currently was taking subutex from my clinic and now the doctor has switched me to the suboxone strips. Even though Ive proved to have all clean drug screens...I simply cannot take the suboxone, im depressed, edgy, headaches and drowsy all the time now, and just want to live a normal life and complete this program as i was doing on the subutex, they dont make me feel this way...also with the suboxone i feel like im running a fever all the time...i mentioned this to my doctor and he says "theres not enough of naloxone to be causing any side effects in those pills" LIKE I WAS LYING OR SOMETHING, HE MADE ME SO MAD..by hell im the one experiencing these and i know when its not doing me right....also i dont have insurance and i had an issue with the price difference as well, its 57.75 for subutex 21(1week supply) but the strips of suboxone (132.00) for 21(1week) supply...I did get a coupon to help supposedly pay 75 dollars off but it only took 25 off...I am so afraid im gonna relapse feeling like crap like this and my doctor has NO SYMPATHY WHATSOEVER, when i told him bout the cost difference, he said"were not concerned about cost here", another well by hell i am, does he want to buy them for me??? lol...I need help finding another doctor that still writes subutex, anywhere in kentucky im willing to go, it would be just 1xmth anyways. Please help im desperate here, if you could tell me one, if you dont want to post it below, than you can email me: aprilflower123@yahoo.com...I would greatly appreciate it, thanks, Kentucky gal :)
You lie and say your allergic to naloxone. That's what I did.

Since: Apr 12

UK

#34 Apr 28, 2012
hello ive got subutex 4sale, good prices and 100% reliable, email me quickfix25@gmail.com
misb5

Winchester, KY

#35 May 1, 2012
Jodi wrote:
I am a 35 yr old mother of 3 and I am addicted to pain pills and have been since my mom who had good intentions started giving me vicodin when I got a headache necause I have always gotten really bad ones and the vicodin helped but before long I realized I couldnt get up without taking the vic and not wanting me sick she kept giving them to me. That was about 8 yrs ago and she passed away a year ago. She was my best friend I misd her soo much and losing her was hard enough but I also had no more vicodin since she got them from her dr for a bad back and I had a friend of a friend that was taking subutex and was willing to giv me some to try. It worked great just taking a quarter of 8mg kept me well but in the last month iv not been able to get the subutex from this perdon however I had someone else thats given suboxine give me one here and there they work but not as well as subutex. I dont have ins my husband is owner opetator so we have no ins and im wanting to know how do I go about finding a dr that isnt gonna charge thousands to join a clinic that will write me script of subutex or suboxine of my own so I can take it like prescribed and get myself over this awful addiction? Iv nevet done a drug in my life iv never taken a paain pill to get high even im still amazed how this happened to me and from whar iv read its happened the same way to so many others and its an awful way to live and its affected my family so much I have such guilt please any advice would be great....
Go to a drug treatment center quit dont do another drug to quit a drug its a never ending cycle . subunox is not the answer .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Humanist 173,006
Jealous older women (May '10) 33 min Granny Smith 21
Tim hall is a nark 57 min Junior 24
If Bryan Lafferty wins the County Judge Race yo... 14 hr Big Tax Boy 26
Sheriff election 16 hr they are coming f... 3
How many more dollar stores does this town need? Sat Sean 2
reno`s prestonsburg, ky. Fri bulldog 3

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages