did anyone see the UFO lights last ni...

did anyone see the UFO lights last night?

Posted in the Prestonsburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
UFO

Dublin, OH

#1 Jan 29, 2010
did anyone but me see the wierd lights in the sky by the moon at about 10:15pm last night - thursday? I want some confirmation if you saw it. let me know i am not crazy!
Social Worker

Evarts, KY

#2 Jan 29, 2010
You are not crazy. I think it was a disco ball.

Since: Jan 10

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jan 29, 2010
You are crazy. It was prob. a metor shower you saw.
Thanks for the suggestion

Pikeville, KY

#4 Jan 29, 2010
i say it and green little men in side ask me ,if i could get james garrett to reproduce with there alien sister!
mud puddle

United States

#5 Jan 29, 2010
phone home et phone home
Cruiser

Winchester, KY

#6 Jan 29, 2010
UFO wrote:
did anyone but me see the wierd lights in the sky by the moon at about 10:15pm last night - thursday? I want some confirmation if you saw it. let me know i am not crazy!
No I didn't see lights, but I did see Avatar at the Riverfill theatre.
i did

Virgie, KY

#7 Feb 1, 2010
I saw the ring around the moon it was pretty cool...
Anon

Morehead, KY

#9 Feb 2, 2010
It was supposed to be there, dumbass. It was Mars, in company with the Wolf Moon (January's full moon, and also the brightest of the year.)
harold meade

Lenore, WV

#10 Feb 2, 2010
Anon wrote:
It was supposed to be there, dumbass. It was Mars, in company with the Wolf Moon (January's full moon, and also the brightest of the year.)
yea
Vikki

Mcalester, OK

#11 Jan 21, 2011
Social Worker wrote:
Yes I saw it and so did my grandaughter. I attempted to take a pic. it was to far away. it was like a strobe. it was so cold I only watched it from the door for about 15 min. when my son came home it was gone when I looked out
SawItToo

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Jan 21, 2011
Probably looking for some painpills....
Patriots2012

Cheshire, CT

#13 Sep 4, 2011
I saw it too and I got a few pics with my phone.
whut

Georgetown, KY

#14 Sep 4, 2011
it was aliens & they landed in floyd co the first people they came to had pills & gave them some so now the poor aliens dont know how to get home cause they are so messed up on pills. aliens now want to sue earthlings for doing them this way. i saw them today going into eric c conns office to get help getting disability now
Linda Lovelace33

Pikeville, KY

#15 Sep 4, 2011
whut wrote:
it was aliens & they landed in floyd co the first people they came to had pills & gave them some so now the poor aliens dont know how to get home cause they are so messed up on pills. aliens now want to sue earthlings for doing them this way. i saw them today going into eric c conns office to get help getting disability now
Amen
Linda Lovelace33

Pikeville, KY

#16 Sep 4, 2011
No shit man its gonna be on Coast 2 coast 2night fool.
jner

Inez, KY

#17 Sep 4, 2011
I saw a couple of pink Elephants....
ol one eye

Pikeville, KY

#18 Sep 4, 2011
i thought u meant, unidentified farting object, and i was gonna say yes, but never mind

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#19 May 8, 2012
PLEASE people, don't make the decent people who see these things a joke.
There are good reasons for seeing these things, not all true "UFO's" but if YOU saw them you would not know the difference.

Pain pills, alcohol, pot, valium and most ALL drugs like this cannot make you "see things" as most of you having some experience with these drugs know. The little jokes are not funny. Farting objects and accusations of drugs are juvenile-childish.

Just save your energy for the next self-induced orgasm in front of youtube with your cloth or gym sock tied to your monitor...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#20 May 8, 2012
Social Worker wrote:
That is kind of what it reminded you of, I'll bet...
Dimwit

Stanton, KY

#21 May 9, 2012
Melvin Hicks wrote:
PLEASE people, don't make the decent people who see these things a joke.
There are good reasons for seeing these things, not all true "UFO's" but if YOU saw them you would not know the difference.
Pain pills, alcohol, pot, valium and most ALL drugs like this cannot make you "see things" as most of you having some experience with these drugs know. The little jokes are not funny. Farting objects and accusations of drugs are juvenile-childish.
Just save your energy for the next self-induced orgasm in front of youtube with your cloth or gym sock tied to your monitor...
Actually some of those jokes WERE funn especially the one about aliens in eric C's office, so get over yourself and mind ur own business (which i assume is either nonexistant or very boring).....fucko

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Ryland 141,474
Thinking of moving here 1 hr Eddie 6
The Alphabet Game. (Nov '12) 4 hr Analog man 3,142
Scam artist in prestonsburg 9 hr retired 4
Bar/Club opening in P-Burg. 18 hr Curious 12
Poll What is John Hunt doing, since he was elected? Sat Harold 30
East ky lawn care Sat David 8
More from around the web

Prestonsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages