First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Patient

Elkview, WV

#1 Sep 4, 2012
What has happened with Dr. Hyden? His office is closed and someone said he was in ICU on life support. Any infor would be appreciated.
look out

Logan, WV

#2 Sep 4, 2012
Heard he has cancer and is closing the office. We are losing a good doctor
Concerned

Smiths Grove, KY

#3 Sep 4, 2012
Which Dr. Hyden are you talking about? Isn't Seth is it? No matter which one it is, it is still sad.
Mercy Sakes

Logan, WV

#4 Sep 4, 2012
look out wrote:
Heard he has cancer and is closing the office. We are losing a good doctor
I heard he is also a dialysis patient. doesn't sound good for him at all. I saw him a couple of weeks ago, and didn't know who he was until i saw another member of his family.
one doc left

Holden, WV

#5 Sep 6, 2012
we lost dr.Jurich... we can't afford to lose another one... Get better dr. Hyden we need you...
just wondering

Danese, WV

#6 Sep 9, 2012
Someone said Dr Hyden died. Does any one know?
Facts

Paintsville, KY

#7 Sep 9, 2012
Has not. Visited him earlier
sad

Logan, WV

#8 Sep 9, 2012
I heard he passed away to
family friend

Ivel, KY

#9 Sep 9, 2012
People please have enough respect for the Hyden family to not get on this foolish website & say these rumors that are not true. Yes Alan is sick but he's getting better & he's damn sure not dead so have some class & respect them & if you want to do anything just pray for a speedy recovery for a great man & a great doctor.
Agree with family friend

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Sep 9, 2012
All anybody really needs to know is the good man is sick. And I'm sure the family and him would appreciate prayers, privacy, and respect.
nick

Charleston, WV

#11 Sep 10, 2012
family friend wrote:
People please have enough respect for the Hyden family to not get on this foolish website & say these rumors that are not true. Yes Alan is sick but he's getting better & he's damn sure not dead so have some class & respect them & if you want to do anything just pray for a speedy recovery for a great man & a great doctor.
THIS HAPPENS TO BE FOR INFORMATION ABOUT PEOPLE ,WHEN YOU CANT FIND IT IN A NEWS PAPER OR YOU DONT WANT TO CALL AND BOTHER FAMILY AND FRIENDS-HE HAS MY PRAYS AND SO DOES HIS FAMILY-BUT HE'S STILL A SHITY DR. JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER SO CALL DR'S HERE IN EASTERN KY.GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!
needs to know

Winchester, KY

#12 Sep 10, 2012
Is another. Dr. Going. To take over his practice
If so when And who?
matt

Ivel, KY

#13 Sep 10, 2012
nick wrote:
<quoted text>THIS HAPPENS TO BE FOR INFORMATION ABOUT PEOPLE ,WHEN YOU CANT FIND IT IN A NEWS PAPER OR YOU DONT WANT TO CALL AND BOTHER FAMILY AND FRIENDS-HE HAS MY PRAYS AND SO DOES HIS FAMILY-BUT HE'S STILL A SHITY DR. JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER SO CALL DR'S HERE IN EASTERN KY.GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!
I would love to meet u out u sorry piece of shit & u could tell me how sorry a Dr. he is.
The original

United States

#14 Sep 10, 2012
nick wrote:
<quoted text>THIS HAPPENS TO BE FOR INFORMATION ABOUT PEOPLE ,WHEN YOU CANT FIND IT IN A NEWS PAPER OR YOU DONT WANT TO CALL AND BOTHER FAMILY AND FRIENDS-HE HAS MY PRAYS AND SO DOES HIS FAMILY-BUT HE'S STILL A SHITY DR. JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER SO CALL DR'S HERE IN EASTERN KY.GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!
If you had a need to know then someone would have told you shit bird. This is a shit site for gossiping cowards like yourself. Just because he wouldnt give you pills doesnt mean he is a shitty doctor.
JASON

Charleston, WV

#15 Sep 10, 2012
matt wrote:
<quoted text> I would love to meet u out u sorry piece of shit & u could tell me how sorry a Dr. he is.
i work at universal well,on the frac crew-im entitled to my opion just like ever other person and dont take pills and is piss tested randomly.im 5'9" about 180 dark hair and eat at wood about ever mourning=ask anyone they'll point me out to you (you frigg'in coward'll piece of shit!!!)i never said anything about the man other then my pray's are with him -I JUST SAID HE WAS'NT A GOOD DR. JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHERS IN E-KY.YOU INBREED HILLBILLY.Com e up and C me then we'll C who needs a good dr.
MadMax

Charlotte, NC

#16 Sep 10, 2012
JASON wrote:
<quoted text>i work at universal well,on the frac crew-im entitled to my opion just like ever other person and dont take pills and is piss tested randomly.im 5'9" about 180 dark hair and eat at wood about ever mourning=ask anyone they'll point me out to you (you frigg'in coward'll piece of shit!!!)i never said anything about the man other then my pray's are with him -I JUST SAID HE WAS'NT A GOOD DR. JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHERS IN E-KY.YOU INBREED HILLBILLY.Com e up and C me then we'll C who needs a good dr.
You would have to be fluent in idiot to decode that rambling mess. I believe by the looks of this I wouldn't be calling anyone an inbred hillbilly.
JASON

Charleston, WV

#17 Sep 10, 2012
MadMax wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have to be fluent in idiot to decode that rambling mess. I believe by the looks of this I wouldn't be calling anyone an inbred hillbilly.
If your MAD MAX is the original your nite rider-can we get off this silly shit you fools who blew what i said out of the park or are you going to prove this web site is not for a little info but straight trash talk?highland's new rule is no pain meds or anxiety meds,so i hope everyone is happy no more excuses to blame anyone!AND MY PRAY'S ARE WITH HIMSELF AND HIS FAMILY!But this run's people out of this state and shows that the dr's wont stand up 2 their regorlator's and that means they cant do their job correctly which(I.E.MEANS THEY ARE NOT WORTH A SHIT!)Please i hope my rambling could be understood a little better this time -i tried 2 use smaller words this time!My prayers R still with him and his family-and 2 anyone who his 2 go 2 a DR. in this state!Oh P.S.mad max your lover the nite rider or the ORIGINAL i'll be eat'in a toast egg cheese 2 morrow Around 9ish FAG'S
The original

United States

#18 Sep 11, 2012
JASON wrote:
<quoted text>If your MAD MAX is the original your nite rider-can we get off this silly shit you fools who blew what i said out of the park or are you going to prove this web site is not for a little info but straight trash talk?highland's new rule is no pain meds or anxiety meds,so i hope everyone is happy no more excuses to blame anyone!AND MY PRAY'S ARE WITH HIMSELF AND HIS FAMILY!But this run's people out of this state and shows that the dr's wont stand up 2 their regorlator's and that means they cant do their job correctly which(I.E.MEANS THEY ARE NOT WORTH A SHIT!)Please i hope my rambling could be understood a little better this time -i tried 2 use smaller words this time!My prayers R still with him and his family-and 2 anyone who his 2 go 2 a DR. in this state!Oh P.S.mad max your lover the nite rider or the ORIGINAL i'll be eat'in a toast egg cheese 2 morrow Around 9ish FAG'S
Ok little fella..eat your protien maybe one day you will grow up. You need your energy to do whatever mindless job it is that you do.....Noone ask what your opinion of him being a doctor was nor was that what this post was about. Grow up dude.
jason

Charleston, WV

#19 Sep 11, 2012
The original wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok little fella..eat your protien maybe one day you will grow up. You need your energy to do whatever mindless job it is that you do.....Noone ask what your opinion of him being a doctor was nor was that what this post was about. Grow up dude.
whats- noone-you inbreed.
MadMax

United States

#20 Sep 11, 2012
jason wrote:
<quoted text>whats- noone-you inbreed.
That means you dumb shit. Go do some more manual labor genius.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Strel 163,203
Papas & Beer Mexican bar and grill (Mar '14) 3 hr Unknown 19
Fire Sticks 16 hr Violamae 1
Brandon Gearheart Girls Basketball 22 hr agreed 115
Principal of PHS Sat Jim Neighbors 56
Mosque in Sleepy Eastern Kentucky Fri Greg 11
~+~ Last Post Wins ~+~ (Oct '11) Fri Sharlene45 3,434

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance