Who are Pburgs wealthiest?
ron sester

Lebanon, KY

#111 Apr 10, 2011
Homer short estate had to pay 35 million in inheritance tax,How much was his net worth?
right

Prestonsburg, KY

#112 Apr 10, 2011
ron sester wrote:
Homer short estate had to pay 35 million in inheritance tax,How much was his net worth?
net would have been 35.5 million, he had a little left.

Since: Mar 11

Winchester, KY

#113 Apr 10, 2011
Gary Branham The Cooley's of McDowell,Marvin E. Music Jr.,and Edgar Jones heirs.
Wonder

Prestonsburg, KY

#114 Apr 11, 2011
More wrote:
<quoted text> Julious Martin, Burl Spurlock, Charlie Johnson, Denzil Allen, Huey Darby and take off Bentia Riley and Carlos Neeley the rest of the list each has 3-50 million with the Kinzer family perhaps combined 600 million plus.
I agree this list probably are multi-millionaires as well as the Kinzer May and Turner list. I would like to be next to them in a restaurant, I bet they everyone would not tip the poor waitress over $1.00. Guess that is how they keep their money and I know all of them but one.
nono

Prestonsburg, KY

#115 Apr 11, 2011
everyone knows wrote:
definatly floyd skeens.
Good guess, but typing is too neat.
nope

Logan, WV

#116 Apr 12, 2011
Wonder wrote:
<quoted text>I agree this list probably are multi-millionaires as well as the Kinzer May and Turner list. I would like to be next to them in a restaurant, I bet they everyone would not tip the poor waitress over $1.00. Guess that is how they keep their money and I know all of them but one.
I know all of them and some inherited some, but all added to their wealth by being smart and working hard. I also know a good number of them have been very generous to their Churches and others in need.
spent

Prestonsburg, KY

#117 Apr 13, 2011
takeit wrote:
<quoted text>A few years ago a couple was hurt in a car accident the insurance company got to them before they could get an attorney and offered them.$50,000 cash or $12,000 per year for 10 years payable with $1,000 per month. That was easy their minds were made up fast take the $50,000 lump sum.
They probably spent the $50,000 in 30 days. It would buy a new car and a boat and maybe a 4-wheeler.
Warren Buffett

Prestonsburg, KY

#118 Apr 14, 2011
Facts wrote:
<quoted text> Three states with most billionaires are (1)California with 94 (2) New york with 75 (3) Flordia with 26.
The states with least number of millionaires are North and South Dakota, Kentucky (Third) West Virginia, Arkansas and mississippi
Kentucky has no biiionaires in medicine, law, engineering, manufacturing, insurance, banking, oil and gas, mining, construction of any kind, or any mercantile venture. Kentucky has four (4) Billionaire all Blue Grass Horse breeders.
(1) B. Wayne Hughes coming in at 3.9 billion owner of Springthrift Farms
(2) Jesse Jackson with 1.9 Billion owner of Stonestreet Stables and Farm.
(3) Geraid Ford with 1.4 Billion owner of Diamond A farm
(4) kenny Trout coming in last with a pitful 1.1 billion he sold Excel Communications and co-owns Winstar farm.
Anyone that has millions in pike, perry, Floyd, etc we all like to start this Billionaire rhetoric.
Warren Buffett said, "if you watch closely, when the tide goes out, you can in most cases tell who has been swimming nacked".
Trump

Carnegie, PA

#119 Apr 19, 2011
Kinzer looks like a hobo and his wife looks like a mountain skank. Maybe they should spend more of their money on hair dye. Or finance their retarded sons racing career.
naked

Prestonsburg, KY

#120 Apr 20, 2011
Warren Buffett wrote:
<quoted text>Warren Buffett said, "if you watch closely, when the tide goes out, you can in most cases tell who has been swimming nacked".
Buffett no doubts, knows a lot about "naked capitalism" during his journey obtaining his multi-billions.
OldRetiredFart

Salyersville, KY

#121 Apr 21, 2011
Its the ones you never suspect that have a lot of cash money. While the Kinzers and the Mays are wealthy there are people in that town that have mega-bucks and you never notice them because many of them drive old beat up trucks and go around in work clothes and such. Randy Bradley is like that, Keith Bartley and B.D. Nunnery has more money than they know what to do with as does B.D.'s Dad. Trent Nairn and Sam Doyle are both loaded, and young Joe Weddington, another member of the old pickup truck club, nearly disabled and always quiet and laid back, owns a lot of property and is in tight with a bunch of Jew lawyers friends of his sisters and is always right in the middle of big money deals. Car dealer Ricky Crum obviously has a boat load of cash or maybe a garage full at his big house on Auxier Road as do the Branhams and Burkes (All kin to the Mays)and no one should rule out some old money like some of the Clark heirs and Phyllis Ranier.
maybe

Logan, WV

#122 Apr 21, 2011
OldRetiredFart wrote:
Its the ones you never suspect that have a lot of cash money. While the Kinzers and the Mays are wealthy there are people in that town that have mega-bucks and you never notice them because many of them drive old beat up trucks and go around in work clothes and such. Randy Bradley is like that, Keith Bartley and B.D. Nunnery has more money than they know what to do with as does B.D.'s Dad. Trent Nairn and Sam Doyle are both loaded, and young Joe Weddington, another member of the old pickup truck club, nearly disabled and always quiet and laid back, owns a lot of property and is in tight with a bunch of Jew lawyers friends of his sisters and is always right in the middle of big money deals. Car dealer Ricky Crum obviously has a boat load of cash or maybe a garage full at his big house on Auxier Road as do the Branhams and Burkes (All kin to the Mays)and no one should rule out some old money like some of the Clark heirs and Phyllis Ranier.
true..there are a lot of people with more money than most would guess and some with less...takes a lot of money to put away a million after taxes and overhead.
johnny blue

Macon, GA

#123 Apr 21, 2011
I'd say check some of the women in town thats married every rich prick around, or atleast thought they were rich, then found out they weren't and divorced them and married another. Bet several names come to mind right off. LMAO.... Wonder who's next???? I'd say this list has given them help on whom to sleep with next.
curious

Prestonsburg, KY

#124 Apr 21, 2011
Who's sleeping with who in Prestonsburg politics?
Yes

Prestonsburg, KY

#125 Apr 22, 2011
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
true..there are a lot of people with more money than most would guess and some with less...takes a lot of money to put away a million after taxes and overhead.
That is a good point. Taxes are the killer in this less than a robust economy. In the rolling and booming 70-90's folks were able to save lots of money and under Reagan and Clinton the stock market would double investments in five years. So in those twenty years,(Reagan-Clinton) other things being equal, just $50,000 invested in big cap stocks or even mutual funds would turned the $50,000 into $800,000 a little more or less.
OldRetiredFart

Salyersville, KY

#126 Apr 22, 2011
My Papaw was fond of saying that the first generation makes it, the second generation enjoys it and the third generation pisses it all away. Wait a minute, I AM the 3rd Generation! Where is my money to piss away dammit?!?!?
Horse

Prestonsburg, KY

#127 Apr 22, 2011
MAD wrote:
Almost every one stills, the churches are full of theives,most of the preachers are the biggest theives of all . Most are like the mormans they believe in haveing as many women as they want. Sex is good with other peoples wifes you dont have to be responsable for the children...
Tell it to them Clay Horse, middle east has one, robinhood, beth, MAD, etc.
nELLS

Lexington, KY

#129 Nov 21, 2011
4Change wrote:
John Henry Hale Salyers Branch Hueysville, KY
Who?
nELLS

Lexington, KY

#130 Nov 21, 2011
Tom Dingus
jamo

Logan, WV

#131 Nov 22, 2011
Well it is me. My family are all healthy, not on drugs, no alkies, all work and belive in God.. So that makes me the wealthiest.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word game (Sep '09) 47 min Princess Hey 8,168
ben yates is a CHILD MOLESTER!!!!!!! (Jan '10) 4 hr noneurs 44
Jessey Harvey 6 hr Adam 122
Edith Ann 6 hr Middle creeker 1
word game (Sep '09) 7 hr winner 336
you say the first word that comes to your mind ... (Sep '10) 7 hr winner 477
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Nann 174,821

Prestonsburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages