Lawrenceburg, KY

#23 Mar 19, 2011
4Change wrote:
John Henry Hale Salyers Branch Hueysville, KY
WHo?
FRIEND

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Mar 22, 2011
Best Friend Forever. Been through a lot together. We vent, and confine in each other. What friends are for. Now you know.
FX LEACH

Dublin, OH

#25 Mar 22, 2011
Why does it matter?
More

Logan, WV

#26 Mar 23, 2011
bronson wrote:
1 ....willard kinzer
2.....david may
3.....kenny smith
4.....terry and jerry kinzer
5.....arnold turner
6.....carlos neeley
7.....benita riley
8.....wes blackburn
9.....greg stumbo
10....jack absher
Julious Martin, Burl Spurlock, Charlie Johnson, Denzil Allen, Huey Darby and take off Bentia Riley and Carlos Neeley the rest of the list each has 3-50 million with the Kinzer family perhaps combined 600 million plus.

Since: Mar 11

Cynthiana, KY

#27 Mar 23, 2011
Charles Bradley and Randy Bradley
Knows

Winchester, KY

#28 Mar 23, 2011
More wrote:
<quoted text> Julious Martin, Burl Spurlock, Charlie Johnson, Denzil Allen, Huey Darby and take off Bentia Riley and Carlos Neeley the rest of the list each has 3-50 million with the Kinzer family perhaps combined 600 million plus.
Add Floyd Skeans to that list.Take off Carlos Neeley cause that Marlena Tackett married and broke him. Dumb ass never had a pre nup.My guess the Kinzers are billionaires and Willard worked for it.I'm the poorest.LOL!!!
melittle

Logan, WV

#29 Mar 24, 2011
hardline wrote:
Charles Bradley and Randy Bradley
any list that did not have these two would be incomplete. Carlos Neeley and Benita Riley has chicken fee compaired to the big rollers on list. If the county is included Tommy and Johnny Hall needs to be on list. If solid and liquid assets are included then Floyd Skeens may make the list. The list mentioned has old money and they made wise investments I would assume.
deal

Logan, WV

#32 Mar 24, 2011
More wrote:
<quoted text> Julious Martin, Burl Spurlock, Charlie Johnson, Denzil Allen, Huey Darby and take off Bentia Riley and Carlos Neeley the rest of the list each has 3-50 million with the Kinzer family perhaps combined 600 million plus.
Who cares, they will not share any with us
TAX

Logan, WV

#33 Mar 24, 2011
More wrote:
I would like to see their 2010 completed income tax and see how much each gave to the RED CROSS, THE SALVATION ARMY AND OTHER GOOD Causes.
High shoulders

Winchester, KY

#34 Mar 24, 2011
deal wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares, they will not share any with us
Thats whats wrong with you now. You think the world owes you.Look at these names its called work.Something you know nothing about.
clay horse

Paris, KY

#35 Mar 24, 2011
should you exclude the gribsey and the layne boy that spent a life time in the school system.The school system and our govt. system has produced a lot of millionairs.Personally I believe these million dollar people are liveing in a county that has better than 50% of its children liveing in poverty. Children that would be homeless if it wasn't for grand ma and grand pa keeping them a place to live.Charity starts at home. Really we have an epintant with over dose of drugs.We need to call the red cross in to help us.
Amen

Logan, WV

#36 Mar 25, 2011
High shoulders wrote:
<quoted text> Thats whats wrong with you now. You think the world owes you.Look at these names its called work.Something you know nothing about.
Amen, I surely aren't on the list but I do not resent them and they owe me nothing. I don't think a one on the list stole money from anyone. They may have had some good luck alone with hard work.
foodforthought

Logan, WV

#37 Mar 25, 2011
Wealth only become evil when it becomes one's God. I was reading one of my collection of old Readers Digest dated in 1963. In Nashville TN the third-graders were asked to write an essay on the subect of the human body. According to the Digest a little boy submitted this masterpiece: "you head is kind of round and hard, and your brains are in it and your face is in front of your head and where you eat and make faces. Your stummick is something that if you do not eat often it hurts and spinach don't help none. Your arms you got to throw a ball and so you can reach the candy jar. Your fingers stick out of your hands so you can throw a curve ball and add up rithmatic your feet is what if you don't have two of you can't run fast. Your feet is what you run on and your toes are what always gets stubbed. THAT'S ALL THERE OF YOU EXCEPT WHAT'S "INSIDE" AND I NEVER SAW THAT"

I was thinking the rich young farmer in Luke also was unable to see what's "inside". He thought he had the good life. Corinthians 4:18 says "The things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal".
foodforthought

Logan, WV

#38 Mar 25, 2011
subject
Bruce Hackworth

Cynthiana, KY

#40 Mar 25, 2011
Don't you guys know I AM the Mayor of Station Branch.
QUESTION

Logan, WV

#42 Mar 25, 2011
Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Amen, I surely aren't on the list but I do not resent them and they owe me nothing. I don't think a one on the list stole money from anyone. They may have had some good luck alone with hard work.
DID GREG GET ALL HIS MONEY HONEST? WHAT ABOUT THE LOTS ON THE GOLF COURSE, WAS THAT ALL ABOVE BOARD AND OTHER GOOD DEALS WHERE ROADS BUILT ON PROPERTY HE HAPPENED TO OWN?
kobo

Prestonsburg, KY

#43 Mar 26, 2011
More wrote:
there is one worth one billion in that list,
clay horse

Georgetown, KY

#44 Mar 26, 2011
It is truly a blessing to have money power and wealth, if you use this money and power for the good things that are heavely and above God will poor out his blessings up on you.If you use the money and power to do evil the old devil will bless you, he has power too.Adolf hitler gained power and money he allmost destroyed the world.Here in floyd county the political powers abuse our govt. and the rich get richer and the poor get poverty and drugs.I believe GREG STUMBO and HAL ROGERS are millionaires And they are both criminal for the conflicts of interest.They have both abused their elected offices to get rich at the same time there under sworn oth to serve the people.Used to be that was not so but now if you get in to govt. its your duty to get rich off the people.Some people say thats the way its all ways been and thats the way it will all ways be.The Greg stumbo fellow is most likely a billionaire and hes made most of this money through conflict of interest.
clay horse

Georgetown, KY

#45 Mar 26, 2011
fannin the mayor can be added to the list. twenty five years ago he was a blue collar worker to day hes 10 times a millionaire,made it through conflict of interest as mayor.
IRS and crooks

Prestonsburg, KY

#46 Mar 26, 2011
effic wrote:
Roland Gray, Alonzo Bowling, Robert Burchett.David Calhoun James Carter, Frank Adams Ronald Adams The Adam boy ever paid there taxes them and Bowling thay would not have as much, Frank Fitzpatrick.
Thats why people should not put stuff like this on topix, too many vultures and criminal minds.Who cares how they got their $$$$$$, character and the love of God is what makes a person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min Weezer 137,709
Social Security Is Sending Letters Taking Away ... 22 min Junebug 1
The Good Times 2 hr I have it made 1
krystal layne (Jun '14) 2 hr She nasty 6
lisa jarrell/jackie hall 2 hr I kno2 10
Britney Fields overdose 2 hr haha 2
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 14 hr Jennifer Renee 5,638
More from around the web

Prestonsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]