Posted in the Prestonsburg Forum

nina

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jun 11, 2010
lets see how many
stooge

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Jun 11, 2010
yeah your dad's gay..hey let's see how many retards are in P-burg...oh hey...YOU ARE A RETARD
Fisherman

Detroit, MI

#3 Jun 12, 2010
Why in the world would someone want to know the answer to a question like that????
I sure hate to see that good 'ole P-burg has completely gone to the dogs. Very sad
Fisherman

Detroit, MI

#4 Jun 12, 2010
Honestly, I WISH the answer to that was
ZERO.,.....but that's only wishful thinking.
longschlong

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Jun 12, 2010
and I wish there were no pill heads but hey....PRESTONSBURG IS FULL OF SKANKY PILL POPPERS!....
sean

Lexington, KY

#6 Jun 12, 2010
stastically speaking 1 in ten people are gay. so my guess would be that theres about 1000.
Fisherman

Detroit, MI

#7 Jun 12, 2010
My goodness Sean.........I REALLY hope that's not true.
mrs clean

Richmond, KY

#8 Jun 13, 2010
[whats next in this world? people can marry there animals? anything goes anymore -but the Bible tells you this very thing that men will have a seared conscience- read for yourself !
Fisherman

Detroit, MI

#9 Jun 13, 2010
I have read that mrs. clean........ And it's all true...... I sure don't like it but that type of stuff is everywhere you go anymore. I know that it's around me but that doesn't mean I have it accept it----and I WILL NOT accept it. Just hope and pray that they'll turn from it.
randal calhoun

Logan, WV

#10 Jun 13, 2010
randal calhoun
andrew calhoun

Jackson, KY

#11 Jun 13, 2010
andrew calhoun

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#12 Jun 13, 2010
cory thompson and kanye newhouse are lovers lol
Lilgirlsam

Anderson, SC

#13 Aug 15, 2010
sean wrote:
stastically speaking 1 in ten people are gay. so my guess would be that theres about 1000.
Is this Sean Miller?
Carla

Logan, WV

#15 Aug 16, 2010
Fisherman wrote:
I have read that mrs. clean........ And it's all true...... I sure don't like it but that type of stuff is everywhere you go anymore. I know that it's around me but that doesn't mean I have it accept it----and I WILL NOT accept it. Just hope and pray that they'll turn from it.
GOOD!!!! because we DON'T GIVE A SHIT!!!!!
Carla

Logan, WV

#16 Aug 16, 2010
nina wrote:
lets see how many
Heres an idea...LETS SEE HOW MANY STRAIGHT DUMBASS' THERE ARE IN THE COUNTY...AND I BET THEY ARE WAY MORE THAN A THOUSAND!!!
Carla

Logan, WV

#17 Aug 16, 2010
sexy_girl wrote:
cory thompson and kanye newhouse are lovers lol
CONGRATS GUYS...Be Happy..
crazy

Clarksville, TN

#18 Aug 16, 2010
sean wrote:
1 in 10 are gay, so that would mean like 450 or so gay people in Prestonsburg (the sign says population 4500 or something like that right?), and half would be women, so more like 220...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former mayor and city utilities 5 hr Robbie 22
robin lafferty (Jul '09) 5 hr Upset neighbor 7
Chris Jarrell 13 hr Kentucky 1
Ernest Francis and Lisa burchett are rats . 14 hr Wtfuhiding 5
Prestonsburg Football 15 hr ELC 137
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) Tue LMS 148,314
fast food gone !!!!! Tue Kev 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages