bananas

Harpursville, NY

#21 May 25, 2010
worker wrote:
I work there so I am not going to say who I am,,,,,,,,, but if you want to know what is going on I have some info you might like to know. If your old man is one of the bosses then you need to talk to the girl that works the guard shack at the bottom of the hill, I know for a fact that he is with her every chance he gets.
oh yea, is this at star fire side??
iseenher

Annville, KY

#22 May 25, 2010
i seen a gaurd there with heather eldridge she drive a gold mini van or a maroon mustang and she lives at the head of ned's fork road in mcdowell ky.
knowledge

Harpursville, NY

#23 May 25, 2010
iseenher wrote:
i seen a gaurd there with heather eldridge she drive a gold mini van or a maroon mustang and she lives at the head of ned's fork road in mcdowell ky.
What do they look like and which guard shack is it????
lol

North Lewisburg, OH

#24 May 26, 2010
If this is a wife searching for info on a cheater husband I feel sorry for you. Move on. If he is cheating he is not going to tell you. H3ll, if you caught him in the act he would not admit to it. That is the way it is. Get a life yourself, maybe get a job, make things interesting instead of cyber stalking your man. U R trying to find info that may or may not be true anyway. wow.
You can not trust what is said on here or take it to be true.
Truth Teller

Harpursville, NY

#25 May 26, 2010
lol wrote:
If this is a wife searching for info on a cheater husband I feel sorry for you. Move on. If he is cheating he is not going to tell you. H3ll, if you caught him in the act he would not admit to it. That is the way it is. Get a life yourself, maybe get a job, make things interesting instead of cyber stalking your man. U R trying to find info that may or may not be true anyway. wow.
You can not trust what is said on here or take it to be true.
No need to feel sorry for me...you best for sorry for the HO who he is cheating with because when I find out WHO, all I know she best be ready. I'm not the type to stay with a man that cheats anyways and call it stalking whatever you like but I am not going to sit back and let a man play me as a joke. I will find out one way or another and I won't give up until I know the truth. Count on It!!!!
Truth Teller

Harpursville, NY

#26 May 26, 2010
you best *feel* sorry rather
worker

Delbarton, WV

#28 May 26, 2010
All I am going to say is the girls name is Sherry and that her son work's with her some times, both are payed under the table.
curious

Harpursville, NY

#29 May 26, 2010
worker wrote:
All I am going to say is the girls name is Sherry and that her son work's with her some times, both are payed under the table.
which guard shack is this???? what is her last name????
whiteboy

Pikeville, KY

#30 May 26, 2010
that girl is bigger than the guard shack and she wears a pink collar lmao
lol

North Lewisburg, OH

#31 May 27, 2010
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to feel sorry for me...you best for sorry for the HO who he is cheating with because when I find out WHO, all I know she best be ready. I'm not the type to stay with a man that cheats anyways and call it stalking whatever you like but I am not going to sit back and let a man play me as a joke. I will find out one way or another and I won't give up until I know the truth. Count on It!!!!
If your man is cheating, he is the HO, he is the cheater, he lies to cheat, and you call the woman a HO. wow. Remember, it takes 2 to cheat. It is not always the womans fault.
whiteboy

Pikeville, KY

#32 May 27, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
If your man is cheating, he is the HO, he is the cheater, he lies to cheat, and you call the woman a HO. wow. Remember, it takes 2 to cheat. It is not always the womans fault.
you have to remember that we are talking about pburgs finest shit heads here, if the person who started this post was not a moron they would have realized your great point from the get go
ur bout bright

Harpursville, NY

#33 May 27, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this dumba$$, but most the time the women is fully aware that they're MARRIED!! Remember, if they work on strip jobs I am 100% sure them HO'S know they're MARRIED considering they work 6 days a week and HAVE TO COME HOME TO THEIR FAMILIES. Besides, I don't know for sure if my spouse is cheating or not. He talks how he's fully against it so who knows...
ur bout bright

Harpursville, NY

#34 May 27, 2010
You the scum bag WORKER or the desperate HO???? LOL
Unsure

Mount Sterling, KY

#35 May 27, 2010
You talk as though your already going to give "Trouble" to the woman, when you find her and now you say you dont even know if anything is really going on. Shouldn't you at least try to be sure before you jump in a fire you can't get out of. Seems to me you either have a jealousy problem or you simply need to get rid of your man. Either way, you need to find help so you can have some peace.

Do you doubt whether you are satisfying him? If you are sure that you are, then you dont have anything to worry about, RIGHT.

I pray that you can find peace in your life. If this is just a jealousy thing, I hope you get help. If you are not satisfying him and he is looking elsewhere, then I hope you can change or move on.

Good Luck
LOL

Harpursville, NY

#36 May 27, 2010
Unsure wrote:
You talk as though your already going to give "Trouble" to the woman, when you find her and now you say you dont even know if anything is really going on. Shouldn't you at least try to be sure before you jump in a fire you can't get out of. Seems to me you either have a jealousy problem or you simply need to get rid of your man. Either way, you need to find help so you can have some peace.
Do you doubt whether you are satisfying him? If you are sure that you are, then you dont have anything to worry about, RIGHT.
I pray that you can find peace in your life. If this is just a jealousy thing, I hope you get help. If you are not satisfying him and he is looking elsewhere, then I hope you can change or move on.
Good Luck
No sweetie, its NOT called a jealousy problem, its more called trying to fish out INFO. to see wether or not my spouse is cheating or not. I have my reasons to think so FYI. If you knew anything about anything you would know It don't MATTER IF YOUR SPOUSE IS SATISFIED OR NOT...MEN WILL CHEAT REGARDLESS. Maybe you need to study up on MEN 101., b/c obviously you are a door mat dumb dumb that will sit back and let a man cheat thinking he's well satisfied, HAA..what a joke! I've heard men say they were well satisfied at the home place, but said it was mostly the rush of it or in other words, getting bored with their spouse. It doesn't matter how much you try to spice things up, after so long sometimes men/women go searching for something different and new. This is FACTS. STUDY UP ON IT! Why would I leave my man when I don't know FOR SURE if he is cheating??? I've had some things here lately to make me think he may be cheating but not so sure. YOU don't know what you would do until you are put into that situation. I'm trying out this TOPIX thing to see if I can get anywhere with it but I keep getting ppl going against me instead of trying to help me. I'm finding out there are too many TRASHY ppl that will take up for cheaters on here instead of trying to help me. No wonder they call TOPIX, TRASH. Topix is really useless because ppl like you that think I'm the cause of it all. YOU REALLY ARE CLUELESS. MAY YOU FIND A BRAIN, THEN I MAY HAVE PEACE BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH IGNORANT PPL LIKE YOUUUU!!!!
HAHA

Inez, KY

#37 May 27, 2010
one day I went fishing and wasnt catching anything so i was leaving and saw a lady sitting under a tree catching fish right and left everytime she threw it in the lake she pulled in a fish I asked her what her secret was she said see this tree it is like my husband before I go fishing I check to see what side his penis is on if it is to the right I fish to the right of the tree if it is to the left I fish to the left of the tree I laughed and asked what do you do if he is up and in the middle she says I stay home I stay home..
Har Har

Harpursville, NY

#38 May 27, 2010
sounds like a dumb B@@@h! go fish some more, I heard theres good fishing areas on the job.
Har Har

Harpursville, NY

#39 May 27, 2010
or should I say, good fishing Ho's on the job! HEHEHEHEEE
HAHA

Inez, KY

#40 May 27, 2010
sound to me like some women can not keep there husbands cause they so ugly, stupid and bitchy
donna

Virgie, KY

#41 May 27, 2010
why all the questions? worried she is doing your husband?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Laferty For Circuit Judge (Mar '14) 2 hr ImNotSoConvinced 199
married man cheating 2 hr feeling sorry 1
Double Letter Word Game (Aug '12) 2 hr Jessie Hope 2,226
Word game (Sep '09) 3 hr Jessie Hope 8,122
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Mike Duquette 131,463
Fannin Sued 5 hr Jones 12
Preston thacker who is he?? 11 hr panthers55 2
Prestonsburg Dating
Find my Match

Prestonsburg Jobs

Prestonsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Prestonsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Prestonsburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]