arse rapers in jail
joe

East Point, KY

#22 Sep 6, 2012
did the jail ever settle the case of the man getting beat up,and was paraylized because of the incident.
yes

United States

#23 Sep 6, 2012
daulton wrote:
alot of stuff goes on there at the jail.that never gets reported.
The most dangerous place in the County is the jail. Roger Webb should be in prison.
i no

Holden, WV

#24 Sep 6, 2012
This is funny. Til. it hits home. YOUR loved one that is, having this situation. Jesus was thrown in jail. It could and very well be YOU, next time. We must stand up to these dirty cops. Please, stop this now. We are the only ones who can. Anal rape, this laughing fool with a broom handel, then make him sweep up with it after. Also, tell his loved ones about it on the news. You must hit HARD ! If you want these fu@#ers to understand. If he is still laughing. I want to see it.
o my!

Logan, WV

#25 Sep 6, 2012
jjmowa

United States

#26 Sep 7, 2012
Damn good thing it wasn't one of my children they would be reading about a murder too!
Stfu
#27 Sep 7, 2012
ya kno this guy who got raped should've whipped them punk ass's b4 it got that far ya kno to pull time u cant be weak showin weakness makes u a target for shit like that or if ur a sex offender yourself locked up for it im not trying 2 offend nobody but theres been alot worse shit go down in that jail & ppl dont even kno the half of it
the way it is

Lubbock, TX

#28 Sep 7, 2012
I Heard Justin had a big one and likes it in the butt
Funny

United States

#30 Sep 7, 2012
[QUOTE who="o my!"]Article & photos
http://www.floydcountytimes.com/view/full_sto... [/QUOTE]

Those look like some fine upstanding citizens. I am sure they were all innocent to begin with.
Josie

Winchester, KY

#31 Sep 7, 2012
Most of us struggle to raise our children with good morals and to know right from wrong. However, we have to face the fact the kids will do just what they want to when they are of age. When they do something we don't approve of we still love them and want to protect them. I have a child that was once arrested for DUI. Did he deserve to be in jail - YES but would he have deserved to be raped or beat up - NO. People, we need to wake up and pay attention to all the complaints coming from the Floyd County Detention Center - they can't all be lies.
hold on

Ransom, KY

#32 Sep 7, 2012
Josie wrote:
Most of us struggle to raise our children with good morals and to know right from wrong. However, we have to face the fact the kids will do just what they want to when they are of age. When they do something we don't approve of we still love them and want to protect them. I have a child that was once arrested for DUI. Did he deserve to be in jail - YES but would he have deserved to be raped or beat up - NO. People, we need to wake up and pay attention to all the complaints coming from the Floyd County Detention Center - they can't all be lies.
I'm sorry but I wouldn't feel the least bit sorry for your "DUI-deserving" son. The average DUI driver drives drunk over 80 times before getting caught. Look it up. That's 80 chances to kills someone elses child. DON"T BREAK THE LAW DON"T GO TO JAIL it's that simple.
duh doh

Pikeville, KY

#33 Sep 7, 2012
the way it is wrote:
you need t understand that prison rape is usually never about sex. and it is almost never about being homosexual.....most of these men arent gay at all.
it is about power over the victim, the way most rape is.
its about control, intimidation and maybe revenge.
if you are in prison for a very long time, then maybe sex is just about sex...but usually its about protecting oneself from predators...by being the bitch of one of the tougher guys, you gain protection from other prisoners.
in this case, being that this was a holding cell in county lockup, and none of these men would be staying there for very long...i would say this is more about controlling the victim, trying to weild power over someone.
or maybe sending a message to someone else.
jjmowa

United States

#34 Sep 7, 2012
Just remember anyone can go to jail at any time for any reason. Even if you have never ever been in trouble. And no one deserves to get raped! That boy certainly didn't.

It is the jailier and staffs job to protect all people locked up. For many years the jail has done a piss poor job of protecting our citizens! Rapes even deaths and over doses are way to common.

Holdon your sick and you are an example of the kind of thinking that currently paints an ugly face even uglier!

In 2014 elect a real Correctional Officer to lookout for our people!
hold on

Ransom, KY

#35 Sep 7, 2012
jjmowa wrote:
Just remember anyone can go to jail at any time for any reason. Even if you have never ever been in trouble. And no one deserves to get raped! That boy certainly didn't.
It is the jailier and staffs job to protect all people locked up. For many years the jail has done a piss poor job of protecting our citizens! Rapes even deaths and over doses are way to common.
Holdon your sick and you are an example of the kind of thinking that currently paints an ugly face even uglier!
In 2014 elect a real Correctional Officer to lookout for our people!
Spare me! It wil be a cold day in hell when I care if a child molester/baby killer/druggie thief is treated fairly in the county jail. Blah blah blah anybody can go to jail anytime..... not if you don't break the law.
Josie

Winchester, KY

#36 Sep 7, 2012
Hold on -I don't remember asking you to feel sorry for my "DUI-deserving" son. I agreed yes, he did deserve to be arrested and yes he did go to jail 20 years ago. He learned from it and I too am so very grateful no one was hurt. The way the county is run today puts even innocent people behind bars and it could happen to you or some of your loved ones (although with an attitude like yours I'm not sure anyone could love you.)
hold on

Ransom, KY

#37 Sep 7, 2012
Plenty of people love me; opinion and all. Your son made a choice to drive while drunk. That's what it all comes down to is choices. How is a law abiding citizens supposed to feel hearing about how bad it is inside the county jail? Am I supposed to feel sorry for these people? Well I don't. Others may, I don't. Since you say the county puts inocent people in jail these days name one.
yucko

Logan, WV

#38 Sep 8, 2012
tweers tweers tweers
chud II

Charleston, WV

#39 Sep 8, 2012
wtf wrote:
[are u sick just because someone goes go jail don't mean that someone has the right to rape them!This is truly sick and they need to pay for it,not by getting probation either.I have a young son and it scares me to death to think it could have been him.And another think that makes me sick is to watch that news on it where that det-policeman smiling about it,that is NOT something to laugh on TV about. He should take it personal not find it funny!!He should step to the side and let someone else take over that dont think its funny!!Go check it out watch it,See for yourself how he acts!
That policeperson (i dont like call'in them men)is just happy to be on the news he'ed held a ball on his nose for exter air time,only give respect were is due!
nick of time

Charleston, WV

#40 Sep 8, 2012
the way it is wrote:
i heard the same thing from bobo but had 2 find out,it didnt do shit(lol)4 me but bobo said it tickled his prostate ,shock 4 10 min's- but that love 4 U

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#41 Sep 9, 2012
late bloomer wrote:
according to the news reports that i read...and here is a link, it was in a holding area or detox area
http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headlines/Floyd...
Those 3 will really like it at Lagrange cause they`ll fit rite in!!

PRESTONSBURG, Ky.(WYMT)- Police in Floyd County say after a month-long investigation three men are now facing charges after two of them allegedly sexually abused another man while in the Floyd County jail.

Prestonsburg police say it is not something they deal with often, but when they were alerted about possible sexual abuse in the Floyd County Detention Center they launched an investigation.

"You have to investigate it thoroughly so that people will be held accountable," said Detective Adam Dixon.

They say the investigation revealed that three inmates--Justin Lee, Richard Mullins, and Lawrence Kimmel--were incarcerated in the detox area of the jail when a deputy jailer spotted something unusual on his routine walk-through.

"As the deputy jailer was making his rounds and did a head count in that particular cell another prisoner alerted him to what was going on," said Assistant Police Chief Bryan Hall.

That inmate told the deputy jailer about the abuse, and pulled the covers off his cellmate to reveal him naked.

"Apparently the victim was actually, when it began he was actually asleep in the cell," said Dixon.

That's when police say two inmates surrounded him and sexually abused him while one kept watch at the door.

Police say Lee and Mullins are the ones who allegedly performed the abuse, so they are both charged with sexual abuse 1st degree. They say Kimmel was the one who stood by the door, and he is charged with complicity to commit sexual abuse.

Officials say all the inmates involved were moved to other parts of the jail.

They say Kimmel and Mullins are still in jail. Lee was released on his previous charges but will be arrested for the abuse.

Kimmel and Mullins declined our request for an interview
chudII

Charleston, WV

#42 Sep 10, 2012
Josie wrote:
Hold on -I don't remember asking you to feel sorry for my "DUI-deserving" son. I agreed yes, he did deserve to be arrested and yes he did go to jail 20 years ago. He learned from it and I too am so very grateful no one was hurt. The way the county is run today puts even innocent people behind bars and it could happen to you or some of your loved ones (although with an attitude like yours I'm not sure anyone could love you.)
Hold on ,wont under stand till it happens to himself and then he'll be hold'in on to one in jail probally with both hands and his mouth!!!!This reminds me a couple years back a woman was arrested for pick'in flowers on the side of the road were the red lites are in town ,there was'nt a sign that said dont pick the flowers and she never picked a bouqet worth just a prick cop went by and had a brain fart -TO PROTECT AND SERVE-LUCKLY HE DID'NT DO A ROBOCOP AND SHOT HER!Bgood people do get locked up some times we as a people are not perfect that means cops too..And hold on U just keep on hold'in on you'll get yours...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Patriot 169,030
Floyd co court system is a joke.!!! 2 min WTF 15
Clinton Thomas 2 hr Flesh 11
Britain Blakinship & Carla Perkins 5 hr dollamakeuholla 1
Floyd county Sheriffs Department gone wrong 8 hr Work Harder 17
Blackcats 15 hr Gucci 39
Crystal Harless (Oct '10) Sat Jessi 6

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages