arse rapers in jail
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
butt munch

Pikeville, KY

#1 Sep 4, 2012
so who were these nutjobs who assraped a guy in jail???
guess they are now going to forever be known as stinky brownbird.
jjmowa

Englewood, CO

#2 Sep 5, 2012
Truly sick - I wonder if the fellow who got raped was a young person. Better think about how your children are treated in there next time around.
late bloomer

Pikeville, KY

#3 Sep 5, 2012
its one thing to beat up a guy in jail or do something else, but rape or sexual assault, im not sure what really went on
but i mean its county jail, a holding cell, it wasnt like these were long timers who havent had sex in years or who were having to trade sex for protection, like long term prisoners
this was county lockup, they would probably be getting out in hours...what is wrong with sick indiviuals like that
jjmowa

Englewood, CO

#4 Sep 5, 2012
Did that happen in one of the holding cells up front?
late bloomer

Pikeville, KY

#5 Sep 5, 2012
according to the news reports that i read...and here is a link, it was in a holding area or detox area
http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headlines/Floyd...
well then

Ransom, KY

#7 Sep 5, 2012
Don't break the law!
Josie

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Sep 5, 2012
Elect a new jailer - one that will actually do the job they were elected to do and one that won't "hire" dumb a** family and friends.
wtf

Logan, WV

#9 Sep 5, 2012
[are u sick just because someone goes go jail don't mean that someone has the right to rape them!This is truly sick and they need to pay for it,not by getting probation either.I have a young son and it scares me to death to think it could have been him.And another think that makes me sick is to watch that news on it where that det-policeman smiling about it,that is NOT something to laugh on TV about. He should take it personal not find it funny!!He should step to the side and let someone else take over that dont think its funny!!Go check it out watch it,See for yourself how he acts!
magoffin news

United States

#10 Sep 5, 2012
is justin lee the one from david
IntheKnow

Pikeville, KY

#11 Sep 5, 2012
IntheKnow

Pikeville, KY

#12 Sep 5, 2012
Hello

Hindman, KY

#13 Sep 5, 2012
Well, now we know that there are 3 homosexuals in Floyd County. Their names are Justin Lee, Richard Mullins and Lawrence Kimmel. At least everyone will know their names. It is very sad that something like that had to happen. Prayers for the victim.
geez

Virgie, KY

#14 Sep 5, 2012
sad :( makes one wonder what kind of drugs they were on or detoxing from???
jjmowa

United States

#15 Sep 5, 2012
Makes ya wonder if they could have heard that boy screamin if only that damn radio was turned diwn just enought to hear a jet engine in full afterburner - If only
charlie

Charleston, WV

#16 Sep 6, 2012
Let me see if i remember its 12 people and 13 knots that should work.
truth is
#17 Sep 6, 2012
i tell ya what them faggotts would've had to kill me i went 2 school with justin & lawerence they were punk bitches then & id say they still are
chuck

Charleston, WV

#18 Sep 6, 2012
I heard it was shawn bobo,and he didnt even give a reach around,i also heard they sleep on the same cot with each other,just the homo's for protection..
Spectator

Hazard, KY

#19 Sep 6, 2012
where is that kimmel from is he related to that dumbass jeff and biycel mike.
daulton

East Point, KY

#20 Sep 6, 2012
alot of stuff goes on there at the jail.that never gets reported.
Funny

United States

#21 Sep 6, 2012
They should put them on the payroll for rehabilitating the stupid cons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PES Teachers 17 min Don 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr usa 164,643
Registered Nurse- Highlands 16 hr Txk 2
Best choice for PHS Principal? 20 hr parent 37
Greg Stumbo and Keith Bartley Pick their candid... Thu Morgan 1
Green Snakes for cash? (Apr '10) Thu sales 34
Men wearing pantyhose (Mar '14) Jun 21 Smitty57 111

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance