Next Last
just like to know

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Aug 13, 2009
what kind of man is he
Charlie

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Aug 13, 2009
Lonnie is a very good person, a little on the nutty side but still good.
HIS CUZ

Ransom, KY

#3 Aug 21, 2009
Yep. Lonnie is my cousin and an all around great guy. Yes, hes silly and nutty, but thats what makes him Alonzo! lol. He's one of the best peeps around. Why do you ask?
hello

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Aug 21, 2009
i live up conley fork Alonzo is a good o boy
phantom

Clarksville, TN

#5 Aug 21, 2009
i think he is a homo...........lol
Hisothercousin lol

Ransom, KY

#6 Aug 24, 2009
Hey. Alonzo is my cousin as well. Who are you "HIS CUZ"? What's your real name? I am Tami. Alonzo is NOT a homo! He's an Ordained Minister and loves the good Lord. He spreads His message to anyone who will listen. He is a wonderful person and shame on any of you that is on here talking derogatory about him. He is like my brother and I love him very much, so don't talk about my family please unless you have something nice to say about him.
Kungfu

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Aug 24, 2009
Alonzo and his family are great people. If someone can't get alone with these folks its their fault.
wayne compton

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Aug 24, 2009
Alonzo is a good man and his family are great people
no one

Manchester, KY

#9 Oct 12, 2009
yeah he is my cuz.
jack

Charleston, WV

#10 Oct 12, 2009
hey alonzo also gives beer to the congergation thats his lord
yep

United States

#11 Oct 12, 2009
ive known lonnie for years. he comes from a decent family. yea he had problems in the past but who doesnt. at least he is trying to change his ways. as for his church been there love it
bigdaddy

Charleston, WV

#12 Oct 12, 2009
does lonnie not steal from the government every month.he is awful young to steal a welfare check each month.you think the lord forgives him each month for stealing that check.never worked a day in his life.
jessi

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Oct 13, 2009
people seriously grow up....lonnie is my step brother and he doesnt steal anything!! big daddy you are pretty pathetic.....we are very sorry that you are jealous of him because he is such a good person and you obviously are trash!! lonnie comes from one of the best families that you could EVER meet! can you say the same??
bigdaddy

Charleston, WV

#14 Oct 13, 2009
i never want to be like him i work for a living.him or his family have never worked for a living.god is watching people who steal money from the welfare system.you can not belong to a church and steal from the welfare sytem when you are able to work.best thing you can do is tell him to get a job and pay taxes.god is watching him.
tina

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Oct 16, 2009
hes a theif he wont work draws a check and is a child molester he dates 12 and 13 year olds and his brother frank is a dope head.and jessi wont work ,she draws food stamps and state aid
someone who cares

Prestonsburg, KY

#17 Oct 16, 2009
guy's have known lonnie since i was a kid .. he is well know and loved .. if he does draw a check is it any of your buiness .. the ansew is no.. hes not a child molester..he a good and kind person.. oscare has cancer leave him alone lonnie and i grew up together seen him a few weeks ago .. lord knows what is in his heart.. not you .. dont judge . judge your self.. do you draw food stamps
someone who knows

Paintsville, KY

#18 Oct 16, 2009
I grew up with Lonnie also, and he is one of the most caring people that you will ever meet. I don't think any of you have a right to judge anyone. I think we should leave that up to God to deceide.
scumho allen ky

Prestonsburg, KY

#19 Oct 16, 2009
yes its are buisness when were paying for it.no i pay taxes to keep dead beats like you all up frank got fired form his last job he is a dope head .
good person

United States

#20 Oct 16, 2009
I use to go to church that Lonnie was the pastor at. i loved that church. I loved Lonnie and Kim. Good people. I can say Lonnie doesn't give the congregation alcohol or anything of the sort. Not even 'wine' like church of christ does, lol.

The thing about Lonnie is, alot of people would come to him with problems, and he wouldnt judge anyone. He didnt reject anyone from his church. He accepted everyone. He felt like it wasnt his place to judge whether it was adultery, fornication, or doing drugs. he welcomed everyone and thats the way Church should be.

he didnt approve of their behavior, but he sure didnt turn his back on people. I miss that church. I honestly do.
good person

United States

#21 Oct 16, 2009
What does Frank's life have to do with Lonnie? If we had to be responsible for our family's souls on judgment day, none of us would make it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Reason 148,443
We need Shane back 2 hr Bob 9
Former mayor and city utilities 2 hr Voter 25
Prestonsburg Football 3 hr PHS Allumni 156
Minix Optical (Aug '14) 4 hr Robby 36
Kevin Woods 9 hr Einstein 6
BAR Has Taken Clyde Johnson's License (May '15) 12 hr MOONWALKER 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages