Concerned customer

United States

#1 Oct 29, 2012
Southern water sucks....it stays off more than its on....please up grade the system .....those poor employee's are working themselves to death on that junk...every winter this happens ...I can't remember one time that we went at least six months without it going off....SOUTHERN WORKS IS WORTHLESS !!!!!!!!
Notice

Drift, KY

#2 Oct 29, 2012
I hate that water company.My water is off now.FIX THE LINES IDIOTS.......
i know

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Oct 29, 2012
It was a main break in line it will be on somtime tonight but we r under boil water advisory. I hate it to and when u call the plant they want answer that piss me off bad.
Concerned customer

United States

#4 Oct 29, 2012
Something has to be done about this sorry company..I will try to find out what can be done...any suggestions? Call better business bureau? I'm going to start on this tomorrow !!!!!! People need the water for medications!!!!! When a emergency like this happens they NEED EXTRA CREWS WORKING AROUND THE CLOCK not killing the people that they have...it's 10 pm now and I just called the plant and the guy said it MY BE FIXED TOMORROW ....NO CREWS ARE WORKING ON IT TONIGHT....unbelievable !!!!!!! Sorry place....That place WILL BE REPORTED TOMORROW !!!!! THAT'S A FACT!!!!!!
Angry chair

United States

#6 Oct 29, 2012
THERE NIGHT WORKING TONIGHT TO GET THIS FIXED.....This is crazy
tigger

United States

#7 Oct 30, 2012
They just need to run new lines. Then the tax payers will get to pay for it.
Unbelievable

United States

#9 Oct 30, 2012
Those poor workers.Who owns Southern Water ? Sorry place.....upgrade your line and equipment .... PROFIT BEFORE CUSTOMERS
Stinky

United States

#10 Oct 30, 2012
My butt stinks.....THANK YOU SOUTHERN WATER ...
i know

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Oct 31, 2012
It's not the water company's fault they want get wokers it's the county judge cause they can't pay the boss to pay the wokers.
Serve

Elkview, WV

#12 Nov 1, 2012
Stinky wrote:
My butt stinks.....THANK YOU SOUTHERN WATER ...
Keep your head out of your ass and you won't be bothered by the smell. It isn't the water company's fault that you stink...you know they make bottled water. It only takes a small amount of water to wash that area.
Water

Elkview, WV

#13 Nov 9, 2012
Good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr lol 166,294
Impound cars with Trump stickers 2 hr JPP 15
You people would support another Holocause 4 hr Trump 2020 3
Highlands Reg Med Ctr 4 hr Keyser 22
Blackcats 2017 season 8 hr Slime 3
News Floyd Co. Schools To Dismiss Early For Eclipse 9 hr Truth 1
Magistrate race in Dist No.1 12 hr Golfman 7

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance