toma

United States

#44 May 11, 2011
There we go again! What qaulifications do either on of those people have.
abcd

Sharpsburg, KY

#45 May 13, 2011
tell me what experience and qualifications does stan lee have please im dien to kno
lmao

Sharpsburg, KY

#46 May 13, 2011
someone got the wrong set of johnsons again.... sorry no relation to her either...
LakenG

United States

#47 May 13, 2011
Lee has over 15 yrs of state and federal prison experience and then some I read his web site.
NotAtAll

Jackson, KY

#48 May 18, 2011
Roger and Kay is the worst two people ever to step foot in that jail. The people in jail are human beings and they are paying for their mistakes by the sentence they get. There is no need for the abuse and beatings most of them get and they dont even serve them anything to drink with there food. The jail is so nasty the the inmates are cathing scabies along with other health problems. Whoever runs against them I would campaign my heart out to get those two low lifes out of there because they are no different than the inmates in jail because they let bad things go on and take money from the family members!!!
NotAtAll

Jackson, KY

#49 May 18, 2011
Go to Leslie County and see how clean and how good the inmates are taking care of and the employees there are very nice to you...it's a shame when surrounding detention centers keep their inmates un line by telling them they will send them back to Floyd County Jail!!!
hey

Williamson, WV

#50 May 21, 2011
NotAtAll wrote:
Go to Leslie County and see how clean and how good the inmates are taking care of and the employees there are very nice to you...it's a shame when surrounding detention centers keep their inmates un line by telling them they will send them back to Floyd County Jail!!!
Then go to Leslie and theive and rob etc. lol
Mexicna Hitman

Peach Creek, WV

#51 May 21, 2011
jeremy pennington wrote:
roger webb is a piece of shyt jailer and him and kay sell stuff illegal..tehy buy candy bars and resell them for 1$ each which is a crime in its self..he lets inmates run the place and hes never there to listen to no ones complaints and neeeds..fukk roger and kay they are both crooks and he willl never leave because hes the highest paid offical in this county...leaves ppl in the drug tank for days wit no tooth brush or showers....and the money he suppose to get care packs for goes into his and kays pocket so tey can go on vaction..and if u kno him well enuff he will put u straight into work relase where its all easy time..but if u dont he sends u into the jungle where u gotta fight jsut to have something to do...he dont even sell cards on canteeen no more and wonder y ppl get the fukk beat out them...willard kid or parker derrosset is the most fair men tey are there and would do an excellet job maybe roger willl have a stroke and have to quit,.,, thats wat im prayin for,,,had me stuck in a cell for 2 days wit no water and i had to piss in a drain wat a nice jailer we have in floyd county,,,,dont think i havent let frankfort know bc i have since i been out...i have emailed them daily
Jeremy when did you get a computer in jail?
city dweller

Williamson, WV

#52 May 23, 2011
abcd wrote:
tell me what experience and qualifications does stan lee have please im dien to kno
what qualifications did rodger have to run the first time?
fyi

Prestonsburg, KY

#53 May 23, 2011
city dweller wrote:
<quoted text>what qualifications did rodger have to run the first time?
He has none just like you!
city dweller

Williamson, WV

#54 May 23, 2011
fyi wrote:
<quoted text> He has none just like you!
Thanks, you just proved me right!
billie

Richmond, KY

#55 Jun 15, 2011
dale johnson
P-Burg

Logan, WV

#56 Jul 7, 2011
We need a new jailer here that is fair and treats everyone equal..No one wants to be in Floyd County jail because they get no water,and they are just out to get peoples money..I believe everthing that Jeremy said is true because he is not the only one who says it...So lets get a new jailer in Floyd County because these inmates are there for a reason they are not there to be beaten on or treated like dogs the are human just like anyone else and no one is perfect in this world.. The staff at Floyd County jail just sit on there a** and dont care what goes on because the know thats what the jailer does so thats what they do..
Mike

Paintsville, KY

#57 Jul 7, 2011
Josh Kinzer would be a good one he is young but he has the expierence working with the Drug Court as well as the Inmate program. Along with a degree from EKU. He is young but I would vote for him.
very serious jackson ky

Pikeville, KY

#58 Jul 26, 2011
the problem with roger and kayeis. they have been up garbage holler all their lifes< and they figured being jailor makes them better than any one else.but they are taking food out of little childrensmouth.when yhey are charging those prisoners the way they do to keep from going hungry.and they donot get whot they need to eat.i have also been in touch with the governor more than once.and i have also reported the filth they are living in.so kaye roger enjoy it now your day is coming you will ancer to the governor and the rest of prisoners repizenitives hope you rot in hell.4
wing nut

United States

#59 Jul 26, 2011
I'm tellin ya Stan Lee will take care of or people. I talked to him great ideas and experience.
Dude

Pikeville, KY

#60 Jul 26, 2011
Sorry to inform Dale is not running because roger wants him to he is running because we need a change and everything has gotten to be done the right way these inmates are still humans even though they broke the law.. But he will make sure the jail is ran right and honestly something that the jail has not seen i have talked to him several times and i have known him for over 20yrs he will make changes but he is no way associated Mr. Roger Webb so you need to get your info right....He has my vote and all of my family's vote so let the election begin.....
wing nut

United States

#61 Jul 28, 2011
What qualificatiions does Dale have? We need leaders who are qualifed for the positrion thet seek.
hey

Williamson, WV

#62 Jul 30, 2011
Next jailor is C.M. what you think?
city dweller

Williamson, WV

#63 Aug 8, 2011
James Hager ,sounds like he would fit right into the office and politics of this town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitch McConnell is against the coal miner 1 hr imPoster 5
who was arrested in 1 hr Insta Contestant 2
married man cheating 1 hr mindyo beeswax 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr so true 131,417
maroon s10 with plastic on back windshield 4 hr curious 1
Chris Fannin 4 hr Last name 8
gays in floyd county 4 hr Get Real 9
Prestonsburg Dating
Find my Match

Prestonsburg Jobs