kim jones and randy yates

Posted in the Prestonsburg Forum

the wonderer

Bellevue, WA

#1 Aug 13, 2012
whats up with them? r they together? where r they now?
pburg

Williamson, WV

#2 Aug 13, 2012
nope they r not together no more she lives in ohio where she belongs
randy has a good woman now so she needs too leave him alone
he still loves her

Bellevue, WA

#3 Aug 13, 2012
well if he does have a good woman a home and would be out of his friggin mind to think about going back to that slut kim after the way shes done him. the new girl hes with is hotter than hell and has the personality to go with it. randy needs his head examined hes all screwed up. i will take care of her if he dont want to. you r a great woman mel you deserve to be loved and treated right
thought about it

Bellevue, WA

#4 Aug 13, 2012
he still loves her wrote:
well if he does have a good woman a home and would be out of his friggin mind to think about going back to that slut kim after the way shes done him. the new girl hes with is hotter than hell and has the personality to go with it. randy needs his head examined hes all screwed up. i will take care of her if he dont want to. you r a great woman mel you deserve to be loved and treated right
sounds like u are a jelous coward on topix...really?
okay

Virgie, KY

#5 Aug 16, 2012
Melody no doubt on here again "Collinsville,IL" talking about herself. ROFLMAO!(He's got a good woman at home)(the new girl is hotter then hell)
Way to go Melody keep talking about yourself!
You DONT HAVE A HOME TOGETHER!!! Where do you and Randy live? ITS NOT YOUR HOME! Duh!
Why are you so worried about Randy? His ex? Who he talks to? Where he is? What color shirt hes wearing? ETC ETC
Are you that insecure Melody?
r u serious

Pikeville, KY

#6 Sep 13, 2012
i know both kim and randy they belong together both r druggies and if randy has another woman she isnt much either i guarante she is just as nasty as kim i mean hell who would have him he doesnt work goes around trieing to find someway to get his next fix.....In my eyes thats not much of a man really hes old and looks bad ....
i would know

Hagerhill, KY

#7 Sep 13, 2012
miss melodie is a skank trash ho she is a big time druggie herself. she is buying her time bc her husband is bein realsed from the pin soon and she is trying to get back w him hell she wont leave him or his people alone as we speak. she is useless and worthless not to mention how usgly she is
mel

Bellevue, WA

#8 Sep 29, 2012
he still loves her wrote:
who r ya? I am single now.... Randy walked out on me and treated me like shit...find me on fb melodie combs patton
mel

Bellevue, WA

#9 Oct 15, 2012
mel wrote:
<quoted text> who r ya? I am single now.... Randy walked out on me and treated me like shit...find me on fb melodie combs patton
well its like this Randy is a great man and I didnt realize what he was goin thru. Ppl need to stop trashing him on here. nobody knows what hes goin thru. I dont know if we will ever be together again but I love him with all my heart and if anyone tries to hurt him there will be hell to pay. U dont hurt ppl that I love and I love him. So leave him alone u dont have any idea what hes goin thru. I will always love u and i do understand and miss u....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Stumbo making calls on behalf of Ashley Ta... 1 hr Stinker of the ho... 33
SL Mc 4 hr blue oyster 77
Ashley Laferty For Circuit Judge (Mar '14) 5 hr truthful 220
Hobert's pizza 5 hr Customer 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr SNYB 131,402
Coal miner turns barber 7 hr A friend 2
Maroon S10 with busted out back windshield 10 hr curious 8
In defense of MAYOR FANNIN 12 hr Looking 68
Biggest boobs in P-Burg (Oct '10) Wed PieceMaker 72
mayors vehicle towed, arrests made Wed Utoo 17