Bull Creek flea market
sad

UK

#1 Jan 30, 2013
I got an anonymous tip that the FBI was going to raid bull Creek in the next three weeks they're going to get the purses the knockoff Nike shoes the knockoff pocketknives the gun dealers without having licenses and not running background checks they're going to get anything that is illegal and there especially been looking for stuff around the snack shack like sunglasses
jogging creep

Richmond, KY

#3 Jan 30, 2013
They need to get rid of the movies that all those skanks sell.
haha

Houston, TX

#4 Jan 30, 2013
jogging creep wrote:
They need to get rid of the movies that all those skanks sell.
this comment lets them know who you are by tracking your IP address you screwed up
Citizen

Houston, TX

#5 Jan 30, 2013
The guns is what they need to get because they're selling to underage kids guns and bullets and most of the guns are stolen they get them dirt cheap and selling them for a fortune
Citizen

Franklin, NC

#6 Jan 30, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text> this comment lets them know who you are by tracking your IP address you screwed up
None of you hill jacks are smart enough to track an ip address. Doesn't work with wifi. Toothless bitch.
hardline

Franklin, NC

#7 Jan 30, 2013
I love guns boy!!! leave that there flea market alone. Where are we supose to get our clothes!!
Haha

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Jan 30, 2013
No they won't
Hmmm

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Jan 30, 2013
The flea market is awesome! If they are selling to under age kids why on earth would you warn them about it on here? Thats a stupid move!
vendor

UK

#10 Jan 31, 2013
get the dvds saturday ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Traveler 148,993
Big mouth Jessica Scarberry 6 hr Richie 12
Prestonsburg Football 10 hr Poop eater 260
Scums!!!!!!! 16 hr buggg 4
need wooden pallets 17 hr haha 4
Greg Stumbo brought Bill Clinton to Prestonsbur... 22 hr MeInP-burg 14
Former mayor and city utilities 23 hr MeInP-burg 32

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages