Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26311 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Pikeville Underground

Danville, KY

#23553 Aug 31, 2012
Judged:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.

Geez people give it a rest. This lame thread has been going for almost 2 years. Find some other subject to sharpen your keen intellect on.
Polly

New York, NY

#23554 Aug 31, 2012
Ouch
wtf

Richmond, KY

#23556 Sep 2, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Poor Canary!Thanks for the funny,Stevie.Been missing these.
Missimg your BM's?
well

Bowling Green, KY

#23557 Sep 2, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Missimg your BM's?
You've been eating them.
i guess

Campton, KY

#23559 Sep 2, 2012
i guess this woman that got stepped on will be voting for someone else
NotHisFault

AOL

#23560 Sep 2, 2012
He did not do it!!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#23561 Sep 3, 2012
****ATTENTION****

Big Stevie would like to wish everyone a wonderful Labor Day, today. It would be one that would be so much more enjoyable if there was more laboring being done in the country, right now.

That is all!

Houston, TX

#23562 Sep 3, 2012
An obnoxious drunk stumbles into the front door of a bar and orders a drink.
The bartender says, "No way, buddy, you're too drunk."

A few minutes later, the drunk comes in though the bathroom. Again he slurs, "Give me a drink," and, again, the bartender says, "No, man, I told you last time -- you're too drunk!"

Five minutes later the guy comes in though the back door and orders a drink. Once more the bartender says, "You're too drunk"

The drunk scratches his head and says "Damn! I must be! The last two places I've been to said the same thing!"
wtf

Richmond, KY

#23564 Sep 3, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
****ATTENTION****
Big Stevie would like to wish everyone a wonderful Labor Day, today. It would be one that would be so much more enjoyable if there was more laboring being done in the country, right now.
That is all!
You need to labor dipshit.
nasty

Englewood, CO

#23565 Sep 3, 2012
Nasty politics. I hate nasty politics.
get off my lawn

Lincolnton, NC

#23566 Sep 3, 2012
Big stevie, do you do anything else except post on topix trash forums? What a tool you are.
fred

Lexington, KY

#23567 Sep 3, 2012
She survived. They didn't step on her head hard enough. You're doing it wrong!
Smitty

United States

#23569 Sep 3, 2012
Ya just never know
you dont

West Liberty, KY

#23570 Sep 3, 2012
You don't do ya?
PolitickedAgain

Owensboro, KY

#23571 Sep 3, 2012
Who cares?
wtf

Richmond, KY

#23572 Sep 4, 2012
PolitickedAgain wrote:
Who cares?
We do.

Houston, TX

#23573 Sep 4, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You need to labor dipshit.
I've been retired for a little over four years, dipshit. Unlike you, I EARNED the right to piddle around with stuff like this. I put in my 44 years, and never collected a cent of Worker's Comp, unemployment, disability, or, like yourself, welfare. Also, I was never without a job for over two weeks at a time, and only three times in 44 years did that happen. When you can compile a record like that, and you've already screwed that up in some form or fashion, then come to me, but do it on your knees, for Big Stevie does not receive victims like you well. Oh, and have a real nice day, dickie!

Houston, TX

#23574 Sep 4, 2012
Mr. Marlow was strolling through the country when he saw a stable with the most beautiful horse he ever laid eyes on. It was seventeen hands high and white, with rippling muscles and a fine, flowing mane. So, Mr. Marlow struck a deal to buy it from the owner who did, however, pass on one key piece of information.

"We are a religious family, Mr. Marlow, and we've instilled those values in our horse. To get him to gallop you must say,'Thanks God,' and to get him to stop you must say,'Our Father Who Art in Heaven.'"

Settling into the saddle, Marlow said, "Thanks God," and the animal took off. They rode for miles. Suddenly, they were coming up to a cliff. Unfortunately, Marlow couldn't remember the phrase to make the animal stop and tried every Biblical passage he could think of until, just a few feet from the edge of the cliff, he shouted, " Our Father Who Art in Heaven!"

The animal stopped instantly. Shaking and perspiring, Marlow reached into his pocket and pulled out a handkerchief. "Thanks God," he said as he mopped his brow...
wtf

Richmond, KY

#23575 Sep 4, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been retired for a little over four years, dipshit. Unlike you, I EARNED the right to piddle around with stuff like this. I put in my 44 years, and never collected a cent of Worker's Comp, unemployment, disability, or, like yourself, welfare. Also, I was never without a job for over two weeks at a time, and only three times in 44 years did that happen. When you can compile a record like that, and you've already screwed that up in some form or fashion, then come to me, but do it on your knees, for Big Stevie does not receive victims like you well. Oh, and have a real nice day, dickie!
That long on the Garbage Truck, I bet you smell real good dickie suckie.

Lmfao

Houston, TX

#23576 Sep 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>That long on the Garbage Truck, I bet you smell real good dickie suckie.
Lmfao
Run along, child, and leave your betters alone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Jesus the way_tru... 171,889
Littles Car Lot 4 hr Yep 11
Michelle Blackburn and her MAN problems on face... (Jul '17) 7 hr Juan 9
2018 Blackcat Football 9 hr True 101
Whos the Best Basketball Coach in Floyd Count ? 21 hr MtnBall4Life 8
Who misses Clark Elementary? (Feb '10) Sat Terrible 93
~+~ Last Post Wins ~+~ (Oct '11) Sat Princess Hey 3,530

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages