First Prev
of 11
Next Last
not told

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Dec 19, 2012
The PHS girls basketball is not doing very good this year! Could probably be because of the horrible coach! Most of the girls are grade school girls, and they are defantly the best players on the team! The four girls that came from Allen is the only good players the team has! The freshman and JV teams will do okay, but the varsity has no chance! The 8th grader from Allen, is the best player on the team!
play

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Dec 19, 2012
If what you say is true then how do you find fault with the coach. Do these grade scool girls play against vasity players from other schools? I agree players should not play just because they are juniors and seniors.
semp

Pikeville, KY

#3 Dec 19, 2012
Give the coach a chance she iss trying to build a team for the future lets get behind her a support the team and its coach.
Fof

Pikeville, KY

#4 Dec 23, 2012
They should hire Abby Schaffer to coach. She was a great player for Prestonsburg.
The original

Farmington, MI

#5 Dec 23, 2012
Who?
cats

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Dec 31, 2012
Heard they won a big tournment during Christmas break. Must be pretty good this year.
rethink

Stanton, KY

#7 Dec 31, 2012
cats wrote:
Heard they won a big tournment during Christmas break. Must be pretty good this year.
They lost the tournament.
Fan

United States

#8 Dec 31, 2012
Is the coach any good? Heard she likes to party....
youllneverknow

Virgie, KY

#9 Jan 2, 2013
She was the volleyball coach too and all she does is party and have sex with minors.
Anonymous

United States

#10 Jan 4, 2013
What happened with her DUI from a few years ago?
Thacker

Corbin, KY

#11 Jan 4, 2013
Get off her back that is in the past this shit is why our basketball both male and female can'nt grow to many small minds. go cats
hmmm

Logan, WV

#12 Jan 5, 2013
yes its a young team so we should not be blaming them they have talent its just gonna take some time! Ive heard the same about the coach that she had sex with one of the students at PHS its all been covered up.
parent

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Jan 6, 2013
Come on support the porgram. In a couple yrs. they will be tough and I have been told talent is there all the way down to 5th grade and lower. Go LADY Cats.In a couple yrs people will be standing in line to coach the cats but this coach wanted them knowing how young they were. With parent and fan support the Ladycats are state bound many times in the future.By the way they won the runner up trophy in a Christmas tour. this yr. Not bad for a bunch of middle school and freshman kids.
Thacker

Corbin, KY

#14 Jan 6, 2013
We need to focus on the team support them and get our minds Northinstead of South GO CATS.
Tel

Pikeville, KY

#15 Jan 6, 2013
Why is she coaching? She is not any kind of role model I would want around my daughter!
catfan

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Jan 9, 2013
I have watched them and next year they will win about half or better of their games and after that no one in these here parts will get close. That is if they stay togeather and might need to pick up one more quality player.
Correct

Wadesboro, NC

#18 Jan 9, 2013
Yes she is... A huge one.
Idiot

Asheboro, NC

#19 Jan 9, 2013
catfan wrote:
I have watched them and next year they will win about half or better of their games and after that no one in these here parts will get close. That is if they stay togeather and might need to pick up one more quality player.
Should they try and get a quality player through free agency or a trade dumb dumb?
catfan

Prestonsburg, KY

#20 Jan 10, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Should they try and get a quality player through free agency or a trade dumb dumb?
look in the mirror and get the def.. of idit.It is common that a player from another school esp,. an 8th gader will go to a school that can to state. you are the dumb one.
Idiot

Asheboro, NC

#21 Jan 10, 2013
catfan wrote:
<quoted text>look in the mirror and get the def.. of idit.It is common that a player from another school esp,. an 8th gader will go to a school that can to state. you are the dumb one.
So a quality 8th grader? You obviously don't know what your talking about. Stick to somthing you know about like sucking meat rockets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min The_Box 131,435
Double Letter Word Game (Aug '12) 2 hr whatimeisit 2,225
crystal cross /// music the wife of virgil cros... 2 hr curious 3
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 2 hr whatimeisit 4,279
New Arcade Coming To Town 3 hr Jack 15
song title game (Jan '11) 4 hr Analog man 2,677
Penny Pennington 6 hr Penny sighting again 26
Prestonsburg Dating
Find my Match

Prestonsburg Jobs