BumpHow to remove a post
Print this & tape this to your computer so you’ll always have it.
If everyone on here had two post a day taken off about themselves or a friend this would be a better site. Remember, you can ask to have any post removed, it doesn’t have to be about you, just give a good reason.
1) Go to post you want removed
2) Top left hand corner of computer screen, you see an address starting with http://www.to pix......, copy this.
3) Go back to post, scroll all way to bottom of page.
4) Click on "FEEDBACK"
5) A box will open, giving you a choice.
6) If you want it off fast, within hours and are willing to pay $19.99, select, "PRIORITY REVIEW $19.99".
7) If you don't want to pay or can't, select, "REPORT INAPPROPRIATE FORUM POST", it will take a few days.
8) Paste your address copy,( from # 2 ), in the box that says "PERMALINK", it has a red star beside it.
9) Type in your Email address in the next box.
10) Give a good reason for wanting it removed, for example, HARASSMENT, INTIMIDATION, THREATS, etc.
They do take credit cards or Pay Pal.
Good luck, hope this helps.
How to remove a TOPIX post
Posted in the Prestonsburg Forum
69 Users are viewing the Prestonsburg Forum right now
|KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10)||3 min||MISSION ACCOMPLISHED||134,468|
|Add a word drop a word (Aug '11)||5 min||Lexus1985||2,475|
|The Alphabet Game. (Nov '12)||10 min||Lexus1985||1,081|
|Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10)||10 min||spaceship||120,400|
|Magistrates in Dist 1||11 min||observer||97|
|Lauren Sloan||13 min||Hoebnoe||62|
|word game (Sep '09)||14 min||WIT2||201|
|Worst coach Prestonsburg has ever had!||5 hr||fullsack||95|