BumpHow to remove a post
Print this & tape this to your computer so youll always have it.
If everyone on here had two post a day taken off about themselves or a friend this would be a better site. Remember, you can ask to have any post removed, it doesnt have to be about you, just give a good reason.
1) Go to post you want removed
2) Top left hand corner of computer screen, you see an address starting with http://www.to pix......, copy this.
3) Go back to post, scroll all way to bottom of page.
4) Click on "FEEDBACK"
5) A box will open, giving you a choice.
6) If you want it off fast, within hours and are willing to pay $19.99, select, "PRIORITY REVIEW $19.99".
7) If you don't want to pay or can't, select, "REPORT INAPPROPRIATE FORUM POST", it will take a few days.
8) Paste your address copy,( from # 2 ), in the box that says "PERMALINK", it has a red star beside it.
9) Type in your Email address in the next box.
10) Give a good reason for wanting it removed, for example, HARASSMENT, INTIMIDATION, THREATS, etc.
They do take credit cards or Pay Pal.
Good luck, hope this helps.
How to remove a TOPIX post
Posted in the Prestonsburg Forum
#2 Oct 14, 2010
#4 Sep 15, 2011
Is there a number to call to get topix to do this?
Since: Oct 10
#5 Sep 15, 2011
#6 Sep 18, 2011
What is BR549 sounds familiar?
#7 Sep 18, 2011
no number just write to them. look at the blue words. click on report abuse and follow the directions.
Add your comments below
|Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10)||5 min||Patriot||155,079|
|Jennifer Harrison||30 min||Jason||24|
|Sheena Nichols||35 min||Betsy Layne||1|
|Kellie Jarrell||2 hr||Austin||3|
|pure ho (Jan '10)||2 hr||JW lake||11|
|VOTE - Larry Brown for State Representative, NO...||4 hr||Slick||13|
Find what you want!
Search Prestonsburg Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC