First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sowondering

United States

#1 Sep 20, 2009
anybody know her?

Since: Sep 09

East Point, KY

#2 Sep 21, 2009
okay, there is no reason at all for a topix to be started on her.
she is great, and she always puts her kids first.
I could just about put money on the fact that someone from the tabernacle started this?
Shut-up sowondering

Inez, KY

#3 Sep 21, 2009
I suggest u shut-up b4 u even get started running ur big, fat, gossiping tongue!!! And BTW, Gossiping
& creating discord among the Brethren is a SIN!!!
Leave her alone, haven't u all done enuff already??
Michelle is a great CHRISTIAN & person; she would help any1 that needed it. Unlike u all, judging every1 & deciding who u will help... I am pretty sure u have read some of the BIBLE, & it clearly states," When u help the least of them, u r helping JESUS." So why r only select ppl worthy of ur all's help??? I do NOT understand why u want 2 hurt her..

Since: Sep 09

Prestonsburg,KY

#4 Sep 21, 2009
Michelle is a wonderful person and would help anyone who needs help. She was there for me and my children when no one else was. And she is still there for us even though we have moved away. So stop talking bad about her because there is nothing bad to say about her. She has been like a mom to me and my children and I love her no matter what. Whoever started this is just jealous because they cant be Michelle who has a heart of gold. Jealousy is a disease so sowondering I hope you get well soon. Your awesome Shell and we love you!
Pissed off Person

Belfry, KY

#5 Sep 21, 2009
Ummm Whoever is starting stuff on michelle needs to shut up..She is a GREAT person she is better than anybody at the Tabernacle church...She is a good christian woman and she deserves to be treated with respect...So whoever is starting this needs to back the hell off....
jordan slone

Peach Creek, WV

#6 Oct 17, 2009
i know who started this about my mom it seems like everyone that has posted a comment has said somthing good about her i bet that made the person who made this feel like an idiot lol
Correct

Inez, KY

#7 Oct 17, 2009
jordan slone wrote:
i know who started this about my mom it seems like everyone that has posted a comment has said somthing good about her i bet that made the person who made this feel like an idiot lol
... U R so right, Sweetie.. Your Mom is wonderful & I feel like I'm Blessed by just knowing her.
Raye

Gay, WV

#8 Oct 17, 2009
sowondering wrote:
anybody know her?
I believe whoever you are, your just jealous because your EX is in love with Michelle now and not you. Jealousy is a disease honey, Get Well Soon. Michelle we love ya girl, dont let these people get you down. You will always have a special place in me and my familys heart. God Bless You
P.S. Im so happy your not being used by that church anymore.
well

Lenore, WV

#9 Oct 17, 2009
Well everyone of you talk like your christians but as far as i can see you all are jumping someone that has not even said anything bad about her all they did was ask if you knew her so stop being so mean when you don't have a reason to be.
Correct

Inez, KY

#10 Oct 17, 2009
well wrote:
Well everyone of you talk like your christians but as far as i can see you all are jumping someone that has not even said anything bad about her all they did was ask if you knew her so stop being so mean when you don't have a reason to be.
... Hey, I have not said 1 mean or negative thing 2 anybody, but I do think this topic was started with malicious intent.. I know Michelle & she is a wonderful Christian & so totally above having her name on here..
Raye

Gay, WV

#11 Oct 17, 2009
well wrote:
Well everyone of you talk like your christians but as far as i can see you all are jumping someone that has not even said anything bad about her all they did was ask if you knew her so stop being so mean when you don't have a reason to be.
Excues you! I didnt claim to be a "christian" thank you very much. And most of the others are saying "there shouldnt of been a topix started on Michelle" If you want to know about someone you DONT ask it on topix. Thats just asking for trouble.And the person that started this "KNOWS" that. They are on several sites starting crap. Michelle is a wonderful person who has a few jealous fans. Are you one of them? Back off Jerk!
Ashley Slone

Salyersville, KY

#12 Oct 18, 2009
This is Michelles daughter and personally I think this is all a big bunch of bull shit....My mom is a wonderful person and she doesnt deserve to be on here...I do believe I know who this is starting this "TOPIX" about my mother and I dont think you have any room to be talking sweetie.....So how about all of you just quit being jealous of my mom and get a life and quit talking shit about her on here...Thanks alot......
whatever

Winchester, KY

#13 Oct 22, 2009
listen here you hoes lets back off the talk that your talkin, talk about christians you're the real aldultreous christien that is married and sleeping with other men. so ho whats there to be jelous of.
Raye

Gay, WV

#14 Oct 22, 2009
whatever wrote:
listen here you hoes lets back off the talk that your talkin, talk about christians you're the real aldultreous christien that is married and sleeping with other men. so ho whats there to be jelous of.
Number 1, Michelle is divorced. 2. Its none of your d@mn business who is with who. 3. Michelle is free, white and over 21. 4. Your jealous because you cant keep a man because your a controlling b*tch. So LEAVE MICHELLE ALONE. She hasnt done or said anything to anyone on here to hurt anyone. Jealousy is a disease and you have it sweetie, get well soon!

Since: Sep 09

Prestonsburg,KY

#15 Oct 23, 2009
shell and ash this is angel and i can have this post deleted just let me know if u want me to. thanks. ur good people an we luv u.
Just wondering

Lawrenceburg, KY

#16 Oct 23, 2009
Just wondering....does a married christan woman go to Tennessee not once but twice with a man (other than her Husband) for several days at a time?? And to Lexington over night with the same man?? Ohhhhh...I forgot maybe they had seperate rooms..YEAH RIGHT!!! Adultery my dear!!!!! And as for her being divorced....well her HUSBAND says that's a BIG FAT LIE!!! I'm not judgeing anyone I'm just saying that she must read a different BIBLE than I do!!!!!
GMS

Lawrenceburg, KY

#17 Oct 25, 2009
True colors are coming out bright!!!
Ashley Slone-daughter

Peach Creek, WV

#18 Oct 25, 2009
Just wondering wrote:
Just wondering....does a married christan woman go to Tennessee not once but twice with a man (other than her Husband) for several days at a time?? And to Lexington over night with the same man?? Ohhhhh...I forgot maybe they had seperate rooms..YEAH RIGHT!!! Adultery my dear!!!!! And as for her being divorced....well her HUSBAND says that's a BIG FAT LIE!!! I'm not judgeing anyone I'm just saying that she must read a different BIBLE than I do!!!!!
Bit*h Id like to know where your getting your info from. But let me tell you something....You dont know my mom and if you know my dad then you shouldnt believe what he or anybody else tells you and get the damn facts straight b4 you get on here and say sh*t about my mom. I wont put up with sh*t like that and You have no idea where my mother and her fiance goes and it isnt any of your business...So how about you quit running your mouth because you look like a f*cking retarted on here saying shit you know nothing about...Oh and by the way there is only 1 bible dumb ass...So how about you just quit posting all together...Or just QUIT posting sh*t about my mom...k....Thanks
Ann Kidd

Pikeville, KY

#19 Oct 26, 2009
I don't know and don't care what anyone else thinks.....I know Michelle...very well, we were very close until we lost touch after I quit going to the Tabernacle. I could talk to Michelle when I couldn't talk to anyone else, and vice versa. And, for whomever is slandering her....who gave you the power, and the right to voice to strangers what is only your opinion of someone? It is God's place to judge, not ours. It doesn't matter who Michelle is with, or what they may or may not be doing. Michelle, if you are happy, you deserve it...more than anyone else I know. I miss you so much. Ashley, Jordan....if you see this, Please have your mom get in touch with me, I love you all more than you know, and miss you terribly. Michelle, I hope with all my heart that you are happy, and doing well, and I know that it is not in your heart to purposefully hurt anyone, and I am sure God knows it too. He, above all, knows what you have been thru in your lifetime...Please get hold of me...I'm at the flea market every weekend...I love you.
Ann Kidd

Pikeville, KY

#20 Oct 26, 2009
Just wondering wrote:
Just wondering....does a married christan woman go to Tennessee not once but twice with a man (other than her Husband) for several days at a time?? And to Lexington over night with the same man?? Ohhhhh...I forgot maybe they had seperate rooms..YEAH RIGHT!!! Adultery my dear!!!!! And as for her being divorced....well her HUSBAND says that's a BIG FAT LIE!!! I'm not judgeing anyone I'm just saying that she must read a different BIBLE than I do!!!!!
What do you mean, you are not judging anyone? I guess your idea of judgement and mine must be different. I think you need to read that bible of yours a little more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
if u wanna talk about anyone (Oct '09) 34 min leave her alone 3
Jessica stevenson that works at Hobert's pizza 39 min the truth 3
you say the first word that comes to your mind ... (Sep '10) 47 min Analog man 371
Change a letter game (Aug '11) 47 min Analog man 2,631
Does Bacon Gobble Talywhacker? 48 min American 1
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 48 min Analog man 4,536
Two Words (Nov '13) 50 min Analog man 1,611
Prestonsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Prestonsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Prestonsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Prestonsburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:01 am PST

NBC Sports10:01AM
Panthers' Newton practicing 8 days after crash - NBC Sports
NBC Sports11:37 AM
Panthers playing wait-and-see with Cam Newton
Yahoo! Sports12:11 PM
Cam Newton a surprise performer in Panthers practice
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick