Troublesome creek times SLAMS pig n a...

Troublesome creek times SLAMS pig n a poke...

Posted in the Prestonsburg Forum

donny

Somerset, KY

#1 Feb 20, 2010
I know nobody really reads that crappy knott county paper but one of there writers wrote a piece about pig n a poke and basically talked a bunch of crap. Has anyone read this? it pissed me off pretty good when i read it, i mean i thnk pig n a poke has some of the best food around and then this little jerk talks a bunch of crap about it, for no reason.

if you get a chance read it.
Whattttt

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#2 Feb 20, 2010
donny wrote:
I know nobody really reads that crappy knott county paper but one of there writers wrote a piece about pig n a poke and basically talked a bunch of crap. Has anyone read this? it pissed me off pretty good when i read it, i mean i thnk pig n a poke has some of the best food around and then this little jerk talks a bunch of crap about it, for no reason.
if you get a chance read it.

Why did U put this on topix, many ppl would not have known until U R post.
whatever

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Feb 20, 2010
My boyfriend and I went there last night (friday) and it was standing room only. There were atleast 9 people in fron tof us waiting to be seated. We decided to go to El Azul (it was just as busy). I really want to stay though.
donny

Somerset, KY

#4 Feb 20, 2010
Whattttt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did U put this on topix, many ppl would not have known until U R post.
If a newspaper printed a bad review about my restaurant i think i would want to know. and since i don't personally know anyone associated with the restaurant this was the only way i could think of.
get real here

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Feb 20, 2010
donny wrote:
I know nobody really reads that crappy knott county paper but one of there writers wrote a piece about pig n a poke and basically talked a bunch of crap. Has anyone read this? it pissed me off pretty good when i read it, i mean i thnk pig n a poke has some of the best food around and then this little jerk talks a bunch of crap about it, for no reason.
if you get a chance read it.
The Troublesome Creek Times was once a pretty good newspaper but since Ron Daley sold it, it's not much at all. Nobody pays any attention to it so there won't be any problem caused by something written in that paper. And who cares what's posted on Topix? Get real here.
this site is popular

Clarksville, TN

#6 Feb 21, 2010
get real here wrote:
<quoted text>
The Troublesome Creek Times was once a pretty good newspaper but since Ron Daley sold it, it's not much at all. Nobody pays any attention to it so there won't be any problem caused by something written in that paper. And who cares what's posted on Topix? Get real here.
Apparently a lot of people care what's posted on topix-- that's why the number of readers are doubling each week, and its also why the big honchos in the state of ky are trying so hard to make this website disappear/ or make it un-ANON.
DebDeb

Lexington, KY

#8 Aug 1, 2016
The Troublesome Creek Times is a highly rated newspaper. They have won numerous awards for
their journalism and over-all newspaper copy. I subscribe to this paper and will continue to do so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min another viewer 158,125
Gearheart to resign as girls basketball coach a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Beaver Creeker 158
Petition to boot John DeRossett. 9 hr Kanba 43
Prestonsburg basketball coach 15 hr Truth 58
Why so much negativity at phs 15 hr Resign 23
Jerry Butcher Principal, PHS (Jul '13) 15 hr Does not matter 141
Kanay 16 hr Curious 1

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages