dottie

Logan, WV

#47 Dec 8, 2011
mr.morris you hit it right on the head.
mr morris

Virgie, KY

#49 Dec 8, 2011
fact wrote:
What about all time? You seem to know so much that shouldn't be hard to answere for such a devoted fan. Good to see you hold these coaches to such a standard that Noone else before them have met. The difference between me and all you is I look at all this unbiased and with common sense. You and the lady on here that trust to start all the trouble seem to have somthing personal against the coaching staff. Nothing wrong with not liking someone, I don't like you and I don't even know you. The facts are the facts. For you to think anyone can come in and have dominance in that area is ignorant. Of course you set your standards of success pretty low so many not.
actually im setting the standard to what it was int he 90s..u remember then...u know when we won no matter who we played...sure didnt have a losing record and finish in the bottom half of the county...i ahve nothing against any of the coaches...i only care about the program more...u are obviously an idiot and more than likelya former player or family member...good luck and when u get done suc+ing them im sure theyre are plenty more waiting
fact

United States

#50 Dec 9, 2011
mr morris wrote:
<quoted text>
actually im setting the standard to what it was int he 90s..u remember then...u know when we won no matter who we played...sure didnt have a losing record and finish in the bottom half of the county...i ahve nothing against any of the coaches...i only care about the program more...u are obviously an idiot and more than likelya former player or family member...good luck and when u get done suc+ing them im sure theyre are plenty more waiting
You sound like your still in high school. Don't believe they had as much success as the current staff in the 90s. Truth is your life is boring angry the same each and every day and all you have is to bash people who do somthing they love and worked hard to get there. Meanwhile your stuck in a life you didn't plan. No reason to be a hater, maybe you and dotie can rekindle that old flame and things will turn around for you. Just make sure she is a little better on the hygiene.
fact

United States

#51 Dec 9, 2011
Oh and idiot you might have thought that was the standard that but they didn't do it then either and the coach wasn't fired. He left because he couldn't compete in this area.
mr morris

Virgie, KY

#52 Dec 9, 2011
so what youre saying is youre former player or family member?..thought so..get a life and worry about ohio football..
fact

United States

#53 Dec 9, 2011
mr morris wrote:
so what youre saying is youre former player or family member?..thought so..get a life and worry about ohio football..
Nope didn't play there. Stating facts that your dumb ass can't comprehend. I get 70k a year to worry about all football so obviously I am doing somthing right.
fact

United States

#54 Dec 9, 2011
Just because your kid got snubbed don't be a hater. Better for him to get good grades and get out of dodge and make somthing of his self.
mr morris

Virgie, KY

#56 Dec 9, 2011
thats all 70k..wow go back to school..no kids sorry..i couldnt find your wife, she was to busy banging the players youre recruiting...to bad..maybe later..so keep youre yankee commits in ohio..good luck loser, maybe one day youll make it to the big leagues and youre family here can start winning.
fact

United States

#57 Dec 9, 2011
Yankee? Once again retard learn how the internet works. I am not in Ohio. You are a smart one.
little bird

Winchester, KY

#59 Dec 9, 2011
You know what? The original poster "Debbie" is right. You all need to grow up and stop trying to correct your past failures through your children. Football on the highschool level is supposed to be for fun and learning not a profession. These are kids not professionals making millions. If you all like football and basketball so damned much then maybe you should start a grown up team and let the children be children.

YOu all really need to show some maturity and be better leaders for the kids.

There is a person who called themself "Debbie Does PHS Football" First I would like to point out to you that the "name" section is supposed to be "your" name, so I am not sure why you are claiming be doing the whole football team. I would be ashamed of myself, that makes you a pedophile.

Secondly, Mr. Morris. Um, are you claiming that Prestonsburg is the big leagues? Oh Please. Never. You need to make a trip to Ohio and learn something about waht the big leagues are all about.

I certainly hope that someday the grown ups finally find a health outlet for their aggression and stop hiding behind their children.
little bird

Winchester, KY

#60 Dec 10, 2011
FX Leach wrote:
I think you are a woman and Noone cares what you think about sports.
You sexist pig you. I hope noone lets you get too close to the boys the last thing we need in this world is yet another wife beater.
true

United States

#61 Dec 10, 2011
little bird wrote:
<quoted text>
You sexist pig you. I hope noone lets you get too close to the boys the last thing we need in this world is yet another wife beater.
So someone tells the truth and they are a wife beater? Nice, druggie. You may not like it but that is the truth. Now get back into the kitchen and make my dinner naked.
abc

Corbin, KY

#62 Dec 10, 2011
fact wrote:
So how many state titles has prestonsburg won?
none at all:/
little bird

Winchester, KY

#63 Dec 10, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
So someone tells the truth and they are a wife beater? Nice, druggie. You may not like it but that is the truth. Now get back into the kitchen and make my dinner naked.
You better be glad you're not married to me. And you can cook your own dinner. Or go hungry. And after your comments you wouldn't be seeing me naked for quite some time.
true

United States

#64 Dec 11, 2011
Noone wants to see you naked. I cook every meal for my wife.
woo hoo

United States

#65 Dec 11, 2011
This is hillarious!!! More please while I kick back on the couch and watch my babe get dinner.
little bird

Winchester, KY

#66 Dec 12, 2011
Liar!
true wrote:
Noone wants to see you naked. I cook every meal for my wife.
true

Columbus, OH

#67 Dec 12, 2011
No I really, really, really don't want to see you naked.
little bird

Winchester, KY

#68 Dec 13, 2011
Don't over compensate it only makes you look guilty. I wasn't calling you a liar because of the "naked" part. I was calling you a liar for another reason.
true wrote:
No I really, really, really don't want to see you naked.
true

Mount Gilead, OH

#69 Dec 13, 2011
I realized that. That was sarcasm. Only guilty of the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min Wisdom of God 171,902
Whos the Best Basketball Coach in Floyd Count ? 3 hr DDM 10
Littles Car Lot 11 hr Yep 11
Michelle Blackburn and her MAN problems on face... (Jul '17) 14 hr Juan 9
2018 Blackcat Football 16 hr True 101
Who misses Clark Elementary? (Feb '10) Sat Terrible 93
~+~ Last Post Wins ~+~ (Oct '11) Sat Princess Hey 3,530

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages