First Prev
of 4
Next Last
debbie

Winchester, KY

#1 Oct 29, 2011
i was very disappointed in our football team last night seems like they have quit on the coach.i noticed that one of our coaches was constantly using the f word on our boys and that is not good.
1.do you think we need a new coach?
2.do we need some new assistants?
3.do you think these boys have been verably abused to much?
4.do you think the childrens parents are to involved to much?
5.do you think john has just been there to long and we are starting to play like betsy layne?
6.do you think jamie howell has disrupted the team chemistry?
7.do you think all the coaches need to be replaced?
8.do you think these assistants are on the staff because they are in what you might say the circle?
FX Leach

Columbus, OH

#2 Oct 29, 2011
I think you are a woman and Noone cares what you think about sports.
trucker

Winchester, KY

#3 Oct 29, 2011
it could be they dont have alot of talent and may need a couple of new assistants.
concerned

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Oct 29, 2011
trucker wrote:
it could be they dont have alot of talent and may need a couple of new assistants.
Do you remember 1997 kinda the same situation
not

Man, WV

#5 Oct 29, 2011
The Blackcats are not out yet. Give the coaches a chance and see if they can get the players ready for Danville. Go Blackcats......
bobby

Logan, WV

#6 Oct 29, 2011
i think they are to far gone something is going on with this team that we do not know about.time for a change.
hmmmm

Logan, WV

#7 Oct 30, 2011
they been goin down hill since 2004, last time they went to state from what ive heard but what ive seen is that the kids today have no drive 2 win from the way they r playing
jackie

Logan, WV

#8 Oct 30, 2011
i think there is alot going on with lots of people at that school.where is the school board in all of this?henry webb are you still there?
Debbie Does PHS Football

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Oct 31, 2011
1. Debbie, why is it when the team is doing good we love all of the Coaches,assistants and the team?
2. Ask the boys if they have been verbally abused for your self. Are you looking for excuses? Try taking a room full of teenagers and telling them what to do, play by play and see how many can actually follow through.You have obviosly never been in charge of a large number of people.
3. A good team has a large number parents that are involved. Kinda like the old saying " It takes a village.
4. Find something to do with your time, rather than on TOPIX asking questions. Get your inquizative self out to a game and get the answers yourself, and in person :)
who

Man, WV

#11 Oct 31, 2011
Who is Debbie and why is she so against PHS sports and does she have a personal problem with Jamie H.?
why so upset

Man, WV

#12 Oct 31, 2011
the kids havent been verbually abused and there are times when coaches do have to cuss at kids but its a part of the game. Every coach thats been successful has had moments when the cuss at thier kids.
Parent

Cynthiana, KY

#13 Oct 31, 2011
So "WHY SO UPSET" is it ok with you for the Football Coaches to cuss at your child?Never knew of any parent that agreed with that philosophy.Maybe they just cuss because they have no vocabulary or maybe they like themselves better than they do the kids that spill their guts out for them!!!!!!!!
fan

Man, WV

#14 Oct 31, 2011
Danville is down this year so it is a great time forPHS to get a win over a quality program. The Blackcats can get back some respect with a win. A loss would not be good for the coaches and or the program. I personally believe the cats have the talent to come back and win the regional. The reg. as a whole is down this year. If the cats get to play Leslie again they would beat them 3 touchdowns and I would bet the babies milk money on it. I have been wrong before and if I am this time I will eat crow and you can say I don"t know Jack. or John lol
truth

United States

#15 Oct 31, 2011
The truth is u could have Vince lambardi and luck into one title. You don't have the talent to consistently be a contender. WHY ARE U so stupid to think otherwise. You have less kids to pick from. Its common sense! Same people who are ok with two mcdonalds and 10 mexican restaurants
fan

Man, WV

#16 Nov 1, 2011
truth wrote:
The truth is u could have Vince lambardi and luck into one title. You don't have the talent to consistently be a contender. WHY ARE U so stupid to think otherwise. You have less kids to pick from. Its common sense! Same people who are ok with two mcdonalds and 10 mexican restaurants
You probably couldn't afford a good resturant if we had a dozen. Even if you could your poor manners would show. PHS will always have the talent because of the fine feeder schools.
truth

Rockville, MD

#17 Nov 1, 2011
fan wrote:
<quoted text>You probably couldn't afford a good resturant if we had a dozen. Even if you could your poor manners would show. PHS will always have the talent because of the fine feeder schools.
You don't have a clue what a good program is and for sure do not know anything about a feeder school. Where are these great feeder schools? As far as manners, when you start wearing shoes when you go out to eat then you will have an opinion hill jack.
fan

Man, WV

#19 Nov 1, 2011
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a clue what a good program is and for sure do not know anything about a feeder school. Where are these great feeder schools? As far as manners, when you start wearing shoes when you go out to eat then you will have an opinion hill jack.
Sounds like you couldn't make the team at PHS or anywhere. Bet you are a looser.
abc

Corbin, KY

#21 Nov 1, 2011
FX Leach wrote:
I think you are a woman and Noone cares what you think about sports.
amen
debbie

Logan, WV

#22 Nov 3, 2011
i found out today that some of the football players damaged another football players vehicle and that the football player who got his vehicle damaged has quit the team.i would like to know why no action was taken against the players who did the damage i guess this goes back to who is who at prestonsburg high school.these sports programs are a desaster and something needs to be done henry webb.
parent

Richmond, KY

#24 Nov 3, 2011
this is to inform the public..im not hear to convince just convey..it is your choice if you choose to believe or not but I would not be letting my children go around steven harris or billy sailsbury..same goes for greta stephens and natosha harris while I was told this by a friend and you have to take every word with a grain of salt..i wouldnt chance it on a thing like this..at first I thought the person that told me was just mad at them trying to slander them bc they were saying all kinds of thing like steven harris steals from the water company that he works for (city of prestonsburg) about natosha and greta being pill heads..and cheating the goverment..greta working for cash..and then taking our tax paying dollars to get food stamps too..but something like someone saying there's possiable child molestation going on to multiple degrees within the 4 of them ..I wouldnt take a chance on a thing like that...like I said this is second hand info..but I think you cant be to careful when it comes to the children...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min ChromiuMan 174,874
Jessey Harvey 1 hr Uh yeah 133
Ben Hale beat 3 hr Mag 2
Next Superintendent of Floyd County 6 hr Barry 3
Best basketball players around prestonsburg who... 9 hr Just wondering 1
word game (Sep '09) 12 hr winner 338
Word game (Sep '09) 12 hr winner 8,169

Prestonsburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages