mememe

Mayking, KY

#1 Aug 28, 2010
What do you think?
metoo

Virgie, KY

#2 Aug 28, 2010
I think they could do a much better job if the judge didn't go back behind them and give kids back to pillhead mommy's who ADMITTED to two years of drug use in court and gives away one kid to keep the other :/
Been through it

West Liberty, KY

#3 Aug 29, 2010
I think they have a quota to fill on how many kids they can rip away from familys,so the DPP can get more grants.And they will all lie right to your face
Very Knowledgible

United States

#4 Aug 29, 2010
Been through it wrote:
I think they have a quota to fill on how many kids they can rip away from familys,so the DPP can get more grants.And they will all lie right to your face
How wrong you are on this. There are no such quotas on this. And yet, they are being furlowed along with 99% of state government workers, and they are actually a vital service for the community. These people are overworked and underpaid and do not get the respect they deserve. Most do a good job, but as for any business, there will always be some that don't do what they need to do.
Been through it

West Liberty, KY

#5 Aug 29, 2010
Either way ive seen familys destroyed over a couple of beers,if it had always been this way i would have never knew my parents.The social woker who handled the cases was a pure bitch and removed the kids because of one open beer can in the house,so excuse me if they are underpaid i hope they are very underpaid as in unemployed.
crazy

United States

#6 Aug 29, 2010
sorry been through it you are lying. Social workers go to court in order to remove a child, and the judge would have thrown such a case away. You are bitter because you were abusive, or on pills, or something and the social workers came and got your check, I mean your child and made it safe. And with that child I guess walked out any means of support you had since I'm sure you don't work. Social workers are over worked and underpaid. They have no quotas or grants, their job is simply to make kids safe, which obviously your kids were not safe or they would not have removed them.
I love Social Workers

United States

#7 Aug 29, 2010
A lot of people dont like social workers because when they take their kids they take their meal,cigs,drug, and booze money. People don't like it when they take their sex toys away from them.They don't have any little innocent kids for you devils to rape and molest.Social workers put them in places where they don't have to hide when night and bed time comes around. The kids are so happy they can laugh for the first time in their life.But then some aren't so lucky they can't be near other kids because they act out on other kids all the things that happened to them and then some end up in hospitals for mentally ill kids that some of you scum bags cause.I hope they die and burn in hell.
Amen

Virgie, KY

#8 Aug 29, 2010
Amen to that!!!
If you was there

West Liberty, KY

#9 Aug 30, 2010
The social works have done drugs with me. AND SHES HAS KIDS!!!! there all dirty nasty cold hearted thats why most are about to loss thete job's. And with my case. The judge DID go against DPP because they KNEW for a fact she was lying!!i hope what goes around with these ppl will come bite them on there fat ass's. Guess thats why God has punished them . WITH HEALTH ISSUES, FAMILY DEATHS. AND ALL AROUND BAD LUCK.. you tourcher people and see what comes back to you . BTW Ive passed EVERY single drug screen. and jumped threw flaming hoops over my kids. then these self centered ( whom believe there a better than god) judge people who make mistakes.. THERE ALL JOKES DOWN THERE... I'm sorry , get mad. if you have EVER been in the system you would know how these volchers are . God be with the family's that the cold heated women have ruined there life's. Hang in there if you have been threw it. much love to the familey and god will be on your side.
lol

Georgetown, KY

#10 Aug 30, 2010
get a dictionary hick or at least hooked on phonics
If you was there

West Liberty, KY

#11 Aug 31, 2010
Lets see - the two mis-spelled words are fixed..Sorry you couldnt undertand what was being said because of that.LOL..heres the new version....

The social works have done drugs with me. AND SHES HAS KIDS!!!! there all dirty nasty and cold hearted thats why most are about to loss thete job's. And with my case. The judge DID go against DPP because they KNEW for a fact she was lying!!i hope what goes around with these ppl will come bite them on there fat ass's. Guess thats why God has punished them . WITH HEALTH ISSUES, FAMILY DEATHS. AND ALL AROUND BAD LUCK.. you toucher people and see what comes back to you . BTW Ive passed EVERY single drug screen. and jumped threw flaming hoops over my kids. then these self centered ( whom believe there a better than god) judge people who make mistakes.. THERE ALL JOKES DOWN THERE... I'm sorry , get mad. if you have EVER been in the system you would know how these vouchers are . God be with the family's that the cold hearted women have ruined there life's. Hang in there if you have been threw it. much love to the family and god will be on your side!
Yesterday

West Liberty, KY

#12 Aug 31, 2010
Yesterday to my surprise. Two social workers showed up at my house.( My kids are in there custody - well kidnapped- and I'm fighting to get them back ). They had no right showing up here in the 1st place when no kids are in danger.They piled in 2 c*nts deep. I was getting out of the shower so i didn't answer the door naked and couldn't find my cloths fast enough before they TRIED TO FORCE MY DOOR OPEN!!!! It was a skinny man . and a Fat women with dark permed poodle hair.( you guys know who you are , there for you know who I AM !!!) But why would she have the right to try opening MY DOOR. With NO KIDS in the home!!I think this is a question i should be asking there boss!! And i know they are workers because Ive seen them in court to many times!Thats right Ive been there a dozen times. The Judge wants to give us chances and the workers don't want to do the paper work. Use your funds and hire some respectable, hard working , compassionate , caring and NON-Vengeful Workers. Now to the works who read this , that work 24/7 like you act. And get those kids out of your home . Your abandoning them you know. Theres also a law against that!
a1b2c3

Macon, GA

#13 Sep 1, 2010
I think social workers, particularly in Floyd County, have a bad reputation. They earned it rightfully so!
old schooler

Ashland, KY

#14 Sep 1, 2010
i agree, my sister stole my baby from me and then i find out that the workers dont even check in with her and my son like they are suppose too. i have been told that they are nothing but pill poppers there. hell my sister even said that they warn her b4 they show up at her house. how is that fair? i am a wonderful mother that loves her child. and then they take her side when she is the kidnapper and i was arrested for abandonment. hell i even got the proof and witnesses but they wont hear my side of the story. the justice system in floyd county is so messed up.
gabba

Pikeville, KY

#15 Sep 3, 2010
I bet they have lots of dirty little secrets.
Obvious

Pikeville, KY

#16 Sep 3, 2010
Yesterday wrote:
Yesterday to my surprise. Two social workers showed up at my house.( My kids are in there custody - well kidnapped- and I'm fighting to get them back ). They had no right showing up here in the 1st place when no kids are in danger.They piled in 2 c*nts deep. I was getting out of the shower so i didn't answer the door naked and couldn't find my cloths fast enough before they TRIED TO FORCE MY DOOR OPEN!!!! It was a skinny man . and a Fat women with dark permed poodle hair.( you guys know who you are , there for you know who I AM !!!) But why would she have the right to try opening MY DOOR. With NO KIDS in the home!!I think this is a question i should be asking there boss!! And i know they are workers because Ive seen them in court to many times!Thats right Ive been there a dozen times. The Judge wants to give us chances and the workers don't want to do the paper work. Use your funds and hire some respectable, hard working , compassionate , caring and NON-Vengeful Workers. Now to the works who read this , that work 24/7 like you act. And get those kids out of your home . Your abandoning them you know. Theres also a law against that!
I think there may be only one man that works there.
Sick

Evarts, KY

#17 Sep 3, 2010
If you was there wrote:
Lets see - the two mis-spelled words are fixed..Sorry you couldnt undertand what was being said because of that.LOL..heres the new version....
The social works have done drugs with me. AND SHES HAS KIDS!!!! there all dirty nasty and cold hearted thats why most are about to loss thete job's. And with my case. The judge DID go against DPP because they KNEW for a fact she was lying!!i hope what goes around with these ppl will come bite them on there fat ass's. Guess thats why God has punished them . WITH HEALTH ISSUES, FAMILY DEATHS. AND ALL AROUND BAD LUCK.. you toucher people and see what comes back to you . BTW Ive passed EVERY single drug screen. and jumped threw flaming hoops over my kids. then these self centered ( whom believe there a better than god) judge people who make mistakes.. THERE ALL JOKES DOWN THERE... I'm sorry , get mad. if you have EVER been in the system you would know how these vouchers are . God be with the family's that the cold hearted women have ruined there life's. Hang in there if you have been threw it. much love to the family and god will be on your side!
At least your kids won't be around that kind of bad grammar anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prestonsburg High School Girls Basketball 3 hr UpIt 21
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr SistaNoneYa 138,492
psychics or..fortune.tellers around. 5 hr just the facts 10
Jerry Fannin's Debt to Prestonsburg 7 hr haha 14
Men wearing pantyhose (Mar '14) 9 hr TightsMan 34
Thugs Mon Son of man 10
harrison lawn service (Jun '11) Mon pluto 10
More from around the web

Prestonsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]