Prestonsburg Food City Store
misb5

Beattyville, KY

#174 Dec 31, 2012
retired wrote:
<quoted text> I dont work at food city but I shop there and I also know that anyone can have a bad day. It sounds as if to me that you get your jollies by belittling people who work for a living. Have you ever heard the old saying walk a mile in my shoes?
How far backhave you read don't be a b1tch read farther back and quit judging on 1 or 2 posts I swear you people judge on nothing .
misb5

Beattyville, KY

#175 Dec 31, 2012
someone who cares wrote:
I am in food city a lot and the only part beside the deli that I have problems with is the self check out there is a very large man that stands there with lots of tattoo's and if you need help he is very rude and give's you a weird look..he also looks very unclean so now on if I come in there I will not use the self check out
so now
misb5

Beattyville, KY

#176 Dec 31, 2012
misb5 wrote:
<quoted text>Talk to a manager I would not stop using the self checkout's Take you cell phone and call Tammie make her come up front . It works .
My reply
misb5

Beattyville, KY

#177 Dec 31, 2012
The original wrote:
I do think they have very poor customer service there and that is on more than one occasion. I also think misb by reading her post probably isn't qualified to even be working at food city. She sounds like another self entitled check drawer. Happy new year hopefully 2013 will bring you some sense.
Ok food city worker
The original

Charlotte, NC

#178 Dec 31, 2012
misb5 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok food city worker
You got me. Check drawer.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#179 Jan 1, 2013
I agree with comments about poor customer service, but no better or worse than other business here. I can't say I get 'better' service elsewhere unfortunately.

There are other options if you don't like it but Food City is probably the nicest store with the best selection in the area. Prices are generally really good and they carry a lot of stuff in food club cheaper than name brand while other stores only carry name brand. Super Dollar may be a little cheaper but they don't carry as many products. I certainly don't think we could do our shopping anywhere else for less without running around to several stores so it works out well for us to shop at food city.
like to know

Richmond, KY

#180 Jan 11, 2013
I would like to know why the worker's are so rude when we pay their paychecks? I was in the store the other day and at the self-check out and they was a large hateful nasty looking guy with tattoo's that was very rude to me! I may not have much money but, I do help pay for his check's and I would really like a little respect from the work's when I shop at the Prestonsburg Food City. Thank You!
molly

Hagerhill, KY

#181 Jan 19, 2013
The problem is they have these young girls playing manager that has no clue what they are doing. They think they are all that because they make an extra 25 cents an hour.
misb5

Concord, NC

#182 Jan 19, 2013
That's 25 cents more than i make.
Unknown

Ransom, KY

#183 Jan 20, 2013
Trash.
old timer

Ransom, KY

#184 Jan 20, 2013
I am very confused about one of the workers there. He looks like a boy but his name tag says amanda

is that just his girlfriends name tag or what i come up there every saturday after i go over there on bull creek i dont wanna buy no grocieres from some god hating gay loving place if that happens to be a woman
molly

Hagerhill, KY

#185 Jan 20, 2013
old timer wrote:
I am very confused about one of the workers there. He looks like a boy but his name tag says amanda
is that just his girlfriends name tag or what i come up there every saturday after i go over there on bull creek i dont wanna buy no grocieres from some god hating gay loving place if that happens to be a woman
Good we don't need people like you in there anyway. You should just mind your own business.
look out

Logan, WV

#186 Jan 21, 2013
old timer wrote:
I am very confused about one of the workers there. He looks like a boy but his name tag says amanda
is that just his girlfriends name tag or what i come up there every saturday after i go over there on bull creek i dont wanna buy no grocieres from some god hating gay loving place if that happens to be a woman
You are very confused, maybe you should just stay home and never get out of the house.
misb5

Charlotte, NC

#187 Jan 21, 2013
Yes stay home. That could be your son dressing up like that. Then he would be called a FOODCITY worker.
LOL

Hagerhill, KY

#188 Jan 21, 2013
old timer wrote:
I am very confused about one of the workers there. He looks like a boy but his name tag says amanda
is that just his girlfriends name tag or what i come up there every saturday after i go over there on bull creek i dont wanna buy no grocieres from some god hating gay loving place if that happens to be a woman
I totally agree with you, they should at least keep them hid in the back, no one wants to see that. If you look around thats pretty much all they hire, they look diseased. They have a big turnover in employees, because the normal ones are out numbered and dont like being hit on by the FREAKS. Just my opinion, that i have seen. Before you say it, I dont go there anymore because of the rudeness.
misb5

Charlotte, NC

#189 Jan 21, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you, they should at least keep them hid in the back, no one wants to see that. If you look around thats pretty much all they hire, they look diseased. They have a big turnover in employees, because the normal ones are out numbered and dont like being hit on by the FREAKS. Just my opinion, that i have seen. Before you say it, I dont go there anymore because of the rudeness.
You are a Backwards hillmonkey. Just put them in the back? Maybe with all the blacks and Jews? I would rather look at that then a big fat smelly, greasy hillmonkey. That is what I am offended by.
misb5

Charlotte, NC

#190 Jan 21, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you, they should at least keep them hid in the back, no one wants to see that. If you look around thats pretty much all they hire, they look diseased. They have a big turnover in employees, because the normal ones are out numbered and dont like being hit on by the FREAKS. Just my opinion, that i have seen. Before you say it, I dont go there anymore because of the rudeness.
Where do you go then? The walmarts.. Lol. O wait probably the flea market. Loser.
LOL

Hagerhill, KY

#191 Jan 21, 2013
LOL You must be one of them FREAKS too. The one and ONLY reply to you,because i dont talk to them either. MISB5
misb5

Maxton, NC

#192 Jan 21, 2013
LOL wrote:
LOL You must be one of them FREAKS too. The one and ONLY reply to you,because i dont talk to them either. MISB5
I am sure they hate not hearing your hilbillynese accent and trying to decifer what your saying like they are a code breaker.
Ewww

Prestonsburg, KY

#193 Jan 26, 2013
I can deal with most of the things mentioned here but what gets me is the SMELL!! As soon as you hit the doors that nasty smell will knock you down, if that is the seafood which I assume it is, i am surprised some one has not gotten ill from eating it. They should really work on that lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Cczar 169,018
Blackcats 4 hr Gucci 39
Crystal Harless (Oct '10) 14 hr Jessi 6
Floyd county Sheriffs Department gone wrong 14 hr car 54 where are you 15
Who will Be Magistrate District 1 2018? 15 hr WTF 25
Renos 15 hr keiths sister pburg 2
Mellisa Fri Crazy 11

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages