'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 252827 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#52247 Oct 9, 2012
Shadowlands wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one policy statement that Romney made during the "debate" that wasn't either a contradiction of a previously made statement, a mathematical impossibility, or an outright fabrication.
You have this in reverse.Name one policy statement that WAS a contradiction,an impossibility,or any fabrication.You see,both parties tell what we out here want to hear,but Romney at least has the possibility of doing ,this administration has had 3-3/4ths years and has not done anything but make messes of whatever.You may look for excuses to not like Romney,we believe we have real reasons to not care for Obama.Name all his failures,might be a start.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#52248 Oct 9, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently it is not the tax return that bothers you.Also,apparently McCain was not one too many of us cared for as mostly we did not want to vote for him but preferred Palin over his maverick moniker.You see,we really have no more choice than do you in the nominee.We,out here,are not really in control.
But,this time we have what was presented to us and after the debate,we like what we have.Now I believe the Repubs have a chance to win,and hope many Tea Party types take Congress.This Country has to have less debt,and more jobs,and this administration just isn`t producing.
You preferred a retarded Bimbo?
Why am I not surprised?
Lmfao
juggalyf

Hazleton, PA

#52249 Oct 9, 2012
tha juggalos/lettes r gud ppl n obama n romney wit there busness suits always secretly judge us n they thnk were stupid but we kno wats happenin
juggalyf

Hazleton, PA

#52250 Oct 9, 2012
were poor ppl n obama n romney r riche so they h8 us n call us stupid n discrimate us n also act rascist ta us cuz are face paint n clothing fukk u its mah relgion n tha constitution says freedom ov religion so president iz a muthafacko n i cn c rite thru tha lies ok MMFWCL 2 ALL JUGGALOS/LETTES
wtf

Winchester, KY

#52251 Oct 9, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet he continues to rise in the polls. Please continue the attacks.
Wait, you said the Polls were all rigged???

Lmfao

You silly idiot.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#52252 Oct 9, 2012
Shadowlands wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one policy statement that Romney made during the "debate" that wasn't either a contradiction of a previously made statement, a mathematical impossibility, or an outright fabrication.
Why are you asking me to dispute something that "YOU" believe is untrue. How about you do your own homework.
Hey

Wagoner, OK

#52253 Oct 9, 2012
Didn't you hear Obamas closing speech where he himself promised 4 years of the same if elected..
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#52254 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You preferred a retarded Bimbo?
Why am I not surprised?
Lmfao
Didn`t read,or,didn`t pay attention to what was written?.As before,stupid is as stupid does.

Yes,Palin at least ,while not ready,was a choice we liked.You see,she tells the truth.You just do not have to believe.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#52255 Oct 9, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You have this in reverse.Name one policy statement that WAS a contradiction,an impossibility,or any fabrication.You see,both parties tell what we out here want to hear,but Romney at least has the possibility of doing ,this administration has had 3-3/4ths years and has not done anything but make messes of whatever.You may look for excuses to not like Romney,we believe we have real reasons to not care for Obama.Name all his failures,might be a start.
Romney said he would repeal the Healthcare law, now he loves it.

That is just one example of his lies you stupid SOB.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#52256 Oct 9, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn`t read,or,didn`t pay attention to what was written?.As before,stupid is as stupid does.
Yes,Palin at least ,while not ready,was a choice we liked.You see,she tells the truth.You just do not have to believe.
Palin is a retarded Bimbo, and you prefferred her?

I understand exactly how f' ing stupid you are.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#52257 Oct 9, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Palin is a retarded Bimbo and you preferred her.

I understand exactly how stupid you are.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#52258 Oct 9, 2012
Hey wrote:
Didn't you hear Obamas closing speech where he himself promised 4 years of the same if elected..
You want 4 more years of Bush???
Dumbass!
Hey

Wagoner, OK

#52259 Oct 9, 2012
Can't wait to see Ryan rip Biden a new ass..LOL!!
we won

Clarksville, TN

#52260 Oct 9, 2012
There are way more wtf's and people like me that love freebies and that is why Obama will win!!!

Obama in 2012, we love free stuff!!!!!!!!!!
Hey

Wagoner, OK

#52261 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You want 4 more years of Bush???
Dumbass!
I didn't like Bush either but at least I was working then and I could afford a tank of gasoline..
wtf

Winchester, KY

#52262 Oct 9, 2012
Hey wrote:
Can't wait to see Ryan rip Biden a new ass..LOL!!
Eddie Munster will get his cowardly ass kicked.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#52263 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney said he would repeal the Healthcare law, now he loves it.
That is just one example of his lies you stupid SOB.
It is really a shame you can not listen nor learn.Romney said he would repeal the Health Care of Obamation and put in place one that contained the good things while taking out the bad,such as the death panels.Another example of your failure to learn or listen.You really should try to understand everything,not just the Party speil.There is little to be gained if one does not at least try.
Shadowlands

Hopkinsville, KY

#52264 Oct 9, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you asking me to dispute something that "YOU" believe is untrue. How about you do your own homework.
Nope. You made the claim. You defend it.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#52265 Oct 9, 2012
we won wrote:
There are way more wtf's and people like me that love freebies and that is why Obama will win!!!
Obama in 2012, we love free stuff!!!!!!!!!!
You would have a better chance of doing well with a job!
That is why we vote for Romney and Ryan!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#52266 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Read W's Book dumbass, he admitted there were no WMD's.
You "liked" him so well, you read his book!:)
Congratulations ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min CriminalForever 156,427
Ronnie Joe Endicott 7 hr fullsack 9
Coyote Den 7 hr fullsack 5
Did Gary Wolfe Join The Back Lives Matter Movem... 9 hr concerned citizen 5
New Job for Greg Stumbo 19 hr Carl Childers 5
Tim Austin finally did it (Oct '13) Fri Smurfcat 51
Sunday Alcohol Fri Carl Childers 14

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages