Steve Little for Co. Judge Executive

Posted in the Prestonsburg Forum

notayesman

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Dec 22, 2012
He's going to beat Docs butt next election. Doc has done nothing for this county at all. Go Steve Little we need the jail cleaned up by and honest man thats in nobody's pocket.
lol

Virgie, KY

#2 Dec 22, 2012
This is funny!
Two Good ones

Virgie, KY

#3 Dec 22, 2012
Put Robert Hall in their guys. He would be a good one or Johhny Dotson!
Sorry

Williamson, WV

#4 Dec 23, 2012
notayesman wrote:
He's going to beat Docs butt next election. Doc has done nothing for this county at all. Go Steve Little we need the jail cleaned up by and honest man thats in nobody's pocket.
Most of us have now united behind Malcolmb for Judge. Little Steve is a good guy, but getting a late start, Malcolmb has been out front for all of 2012 garning support in the far reaches of the County Seat for Judge Exective.
whynot

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Dec 23, 2012
Steve's boy is my sons classmate and the story is that Steve is going to be our next Jailer and is going to run for Judge out of the office. That puts him in a good position the beat Doc Marshal. I'm behind Steve all the way.
nope

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Dec 23, 2012
2 from pburg can't run,would split the votes. just sayen
The original

Farmington, MI

#7 Dec 23, 2012
Great. Thanks another good ole boy crook. Just what we need.
goodstart

Williamson, WV

#8 Dec 23, 2012
whynot wrote:
Steve's boy is my sons classmate and the story is that Steve is going to be our next Jailer and is going to run for Judge out of the office. That puts him in a good position the beat Doc Marshal. I'm behind Steve all the way.
You mean be judge in 2018 or 2022 - that's good we all look foward to that. Then we have to have a good jailer candidate in 2026 as well as 2030.
whynot

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Dec 23, 2012
No, 2005 he is running against Doc
That might work

Logan, WV

#10 Dec 23, 2012
Anybody other than Paul Hunt's people would be good. We must clean the courthouse out if we want to see any changes.
whatever

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Dec 23, 2012
steve little is a complete and utter jerk. He has had trouble every where he has ever worked. Its a good thing i don't live in prestonsburg any more or i would go door to door against this idiot.
pam

Auxier, KY

#12 Dec 23, 2012
hes about 5 6 and fat has alittle man complex
matt

Irvine, KY

#13 Dec 28, 2012
you know i like mr.blackburn and doc they are both good men they have did a really good job.i think next election we do need a change in the county.
Buttcus

Belfry, KY

#14 Dec 28, 2012
You people have lost your mind. Everyone hates Steve Little. Not at all a contender to win anything by his own merit. As far as the judge position goes, if Brandon Spencer run then he wins. End of story!
proudminer

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Dec 29, 2012
I can't really vote for a man that cheats on his wife that works every day and keeps his a ss up. I lnow for a fact that Stevie Little has cheated for years. He is not the roll model I want for my children.
wake up

Logan, WV

#16 Dec 30, 2012
whatever wrote:
steve little is a complete and utter jerk. He has had trouble every where he has ever worked. Its a good thing i don't live in prestonsburg any more or i would go door to door against this idiot.
Its a county wide race you moron!
wake up

Logan, WV

#17 Dec 30, 2012
Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>Most of us have now united behind Malcolmb for Judge. Little Steve is a good guy, but getting a late start, Malcolmb has been out front for all of 2012 garning support in the far reaches of the County Seat for Judge Exective.
REALLY ??? REALLY????? Are YOU that stupid?? Malcomb??? LMFAO!!!!
proudminer

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Dec 30, 2012
wake up wrote:
<quoted text> REALLY ??? REALLY????? Are YOU that stupid?? Malcomb??? LMFAO!!!!
Who is this Rob Williams?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dumpter Diving 55 min Yeah 2
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 1 hr Analog man 4,542
chick at p-burg giovanni's 2 hr hogballz 3
~+~ Last Post Wins ~+~ (Oct '11) 4 hr Concerned_American 3,218
floyd county jail:time to speak up 4 hr jailbirds 4
I need help/I'm disabled...... (Aug '10) 5 hr Ruth 32
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr spaceship 131,867
Prestonsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web