First Prev
of 2
Next Last
juicygin

Winchester, KY

#1 Jun 28, 2010
are there any bingo halls opened on saturday night in the prestonsburg area; also where is the nearest place to go bowling
juicygin

Winchester, KY

#2 Jun 28, 2010
are there any auctions opened on saturday night in the floyd co area; trying to learn the county; what other activities are available
poz

Winchester, KY

#3 Jun 28, 2010
dairy queen is all we got, lucky we got that.
storms everyday

Anderson, SC

#4 Jun 28, 2010
2 Bingo Halls in Prestonsburg. One of the bingo hall's recently moved to cliffside. Cliffside is very close to Big Sandy Community College.

The other Bingo called BINGO SHACK is also located in prestonsburg. You call them for exact directions. 8.8.6.3.7.0.1

A bowling alley is in Prestonsburg, but I dont think they like business. Every time I have went, and walked inside the place, the owner tells me they are closed & she forgot to turn the closed sign around.
But most of the time, its closed period- lights off, no cars in the parking lot.

But you can call them 8.8.6.1.4.0.0
storms everyday

Anderson, SC

#5 Jun 28, 2010
btw if you are a smoker, and need to smoke while playing bingo, dont go to the bingo shack.. Go to the other one.
juicygin

United States

#6 Jun 28, 2010
thanks for the info
JRB

United States

#7 Jun 28, 2010
juicygin,bowling ally is closed monday and tuesday.they open around 2;00pm weds-sunday.call before going because they have a closed party.maybe i'll see you sometimes,let me know here when you go..hehe
spend money elsewhere

Winchester, KY

#8 Jun 29, 2010
We took our children in there about 15 years ago. I dont know who the woman was that was running it but she was very rude to us.Needless to say that was our first and last trip to the bowling alley in Prestonsburg. We took them to Pikeville and Paintsville.
juicygin

United States

#9 Jul 1, 2010
so what kind of 4th of july activities are going on in the big sandy area
JRB

United States

#10 Jul 4, 2010
Interesting name.Male or Female? I like to know.sounds juicy yum yum
sure

Hazard, KY

#11 Jul 5, 2010
spend money elsewhere wrote:
We took our children in there about 15 years ago. I dont know who the woman was that was running it but she was very rude to us.Needless to say that was our first and last trip to the bowling alley in Prestonsburg. We took them to Pikeville and Paintsville.
I couldnt agree more the lady is they rudest worker I have dealt with at a place of business. I wouldnt go back if they gave me free games. you think if she disliked it that much she would find a new job, get her man to give her more lovin or what ever she needs. She has a serious problem i would advise going to pikeville alley its just about 15 minutes away just off us 23. behind a large car lot i think the car lots Childers. The staff is very nice and helpful their.The lady at p'burg acts like she has a bowling pin stuck up her a$$
she hurt my feelings

Anderson, SC

#12 Jul 5, 2010
sure wrote:
<quoted text>I couldnt agree more the lady is they rudest worker I have dealt with at a place of business. I wouldnt go back if they gave me free games. you think if she disliked it that much she would find a new job, get her man to give her more lovin or what ever she needs. She has a serious problem i would advise going to pikeville alley its just about 15 minutes away just off us 23. behind a large car lot i think the car lots Childers. The staff is very nice and helpful their.The lady at p'burg acts like she has a bowling pin stuck up her a$$
yes and she doesnt like the public, which is obvious....she keeps the place closed. One night me and my friends went to the bowling alley, the sign said they were opened- so we walked in & the owner lady marched us out & said they were closed, BUT the place was packed. It hurt my feelings!!!!!
Well

Winchester, KY

#13 Jul 5, 2010
storms everyday wrote:
btw if you are a smoker, and need to smoke while playing bingo, dont go to the bingo shack.. Go to the other one.
Wrong. You can smoke at the Bingo Shack. You cannot smoke at Floyd County Bingo.
SMOKE OR NOT

Clarksville, TN

#14 Jul 6, 2010
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. You can smoke at the Bingo Shack. You cannot smoke at Floyd County Bingo.
I thought that was the reason why the bingo moved to Cliffside, so they could smoke???? Otherwise they would have just stayed at their old location....
JRB

United States

#15 Jul 7, 2010
The rude lady is retiring this fall.That is what was told to me from one of the men that works there.She has ran off alot of business.Hopefully they will hire a pleasant person to take her place.Something needs to be done before they run all their league bowlers and open bowlers away.The bowling ally can have more business if its run right,not as they are now.You can catch a bear easier with honey than with vinagar!!!
a friend

Peach Creek, WV

#16 Jul 8, 2010
you can smoke at both bingo halls. the shack is the smallest and alway full. Floyd Co. Bingo is much bigger and you dont have to sit so close to the next person but i like playing at both. check'em out.
new bowler

United States

#17 Jul 11, 2010
sure wrote:
<quoted text>I couldnt agree more the lady is they rudest worker I have dealt with at a place of business. I wouldnt go back if they gave me free games. you think if she disliked it that much she would find a new job, get her man to give her more lovin or what ever she needs. She has a serious problem i would advise going to pikeville alley its just about 15 minutes away just off us 23. behind a large car lot i think the car lots Childers. The staff is very nice and helpful their.The lady at p'burg acts like she has a bowling pin stuck up her a$$
I went in there the other day and Both women was there.They rolled their eyes like they were thinking (NOT ANOTHER CUSTOMER)They only had 1 person bowling.It seemed like a pain to wait on me.I know when I'm not wanted,so I took my business elsewhere.I'll never be back at that place again.I can spend my money at Pikeville or Paintsville,never at the pinzone again.They need to find ppl who can treat their customers more friendly than the way they made me felt.When they wise up and FIRE those 2 Women,Maybe I MIGHT go back.Will join a league in Pikeville or Paintsville.
TRUTH

United States

#18 Oct 21, 2010
I heard the Rude Girls are running the league bowlers off now.The owner better wake up before its too late.
bowlin_man

Pikeville, KY

#19 Oct 24, 2010
yeah, the BS at pinzone has got to end, bowlers are being run off left and right, I remember sweepers over there 10 years ago, its a shame!!
penny

Pikeville, KY

#20 Oct 24, 2010
bowlin_man wrote:
yeah, the BS at pinzone has got to end, bowlers are being run off left and right, I remember sweepers over there 10 years ago, its a shame!!
do you have 16 pound balls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Calhoun 171,887
Michelle Blackburn and her MAN problems on face... (Jul '17) 1 hr Juan 9
2018 Blackcat Football 3 hr True 101
Whos the Best Basketball Coach in Floyd Count ? 16 hr MtnBall4Life 8
Who misses Clark Elementary? (Feb '10) 21 hr Terrible 93
~+~ Last Post Wins ~+~ (Oct '11) Sat Princess Hey 3,530
Charlie Hicks Sat Delta 51

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages