United States

#1 Jun 10, 2009
some opinions please!!!!111
just me

Meadville, PA

#2 Jun 11, 2009
need to know wrote:
some opinions please!!!!111
are you looking to work there or go there from treatment?? either way, its not a good place.
yea right

Kinston, NC

#3 Jun 11, 2009
seak some place else!!
i know

Salyersville, KY

#4 Jun 12, 2009
there is a woman there that likes to stalk people especially men.
curious

Winchester, KY

#5 Jun 13, 2009
i know wrote:
there is a woman there that likes to stalk people especially men.
I don't know people who work there, but just wondering what that means. A worker for mccc stalks men? you gotta explain.
concerned

Clarksville, TN

#6 Jun 23, 2009
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know people who work there, but just wondering what that means. A worker for mccc stalks men? you gotta explain.
yes, please,my nephew is thinking about seeking help there.
waste of time

Corbin, KY

#7 Jun 23, 2009
that place is a joke....
Look Elsewhere

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Jun 23, 2009
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, please,my nephew is thinking about seeking help there.
If he requires extensive care that needs time, understanding and patience, I would look elsewhere. It is not comforting to a family to hear a physician who had been treating a loved one say upon news of his death, "Who?"
A friend

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Jun 28, 2009
It is a great place to both work and receive treatment. They have great employees.
former mcc worker

Georgetown, KY

#10 Jun 28, 2009
I will have to agree and disagree with some of these comments some of the therapists there are kind, caring, and willing to do anything to help people in a very professional manner. However I will go on to say that there is also alot of workers at mcc that are very unprofessional but have their jobs due to who they are and who they know. If you are seeking any type of mental health or substance abuse treatment stay away from the Floyd Co Clinic because they are a waste of everyone's time and money but I guess everyone's cousin needs a job!!!!!!!
Fair Lady

Wittensville, KY

#11 Feb 9, 2013
Well what I want to know is, Who's sleeping with who???
lucinda tisdale

Louisville, KY

#12 Feb 15, 2013
Mountain comp is a complete unprofessional nightmare of untrained and unprofessional therapists most havent been to college
The office staff talks about patients and one of these days someone is going to sue there asses for breach of confidentiality.a very mickey mouse place especially if you need treatment
They missdiagnose 99% of their clients.beware u r better off going to eastern state. Why do you think so many psychologists have gone into private practice? Its sad that mountaim comp holds a monopoly on the mental health of prestonsburg.
tellall

Macon, GA

#13 Feb 15, 2013
lucinda tisdale wrote:
Mountain comp is a complete unprofessional nightmare of untrained and unprofessional therapists most havent been to college
The office staff talks about patients and one of these days someone is going to sue there asses for breach of confidentiality.a very mickey mouse place especially if you need treatment
They missdiagnose 99% of their clients.beware u r better off going to eastern state. Why do you think so many psychologists have gone into private practice? Its sad that mountaim comp holds a monopoly on the mental health of prestonsburg.
one lady, I think she just there to watch over the kids, all she wanted to do was sit and look at her phone all day and text. Maybe she just a janitor or something.
Funny

Pikeville, KY

#14 Dec 30, 2016
Evidently , mountain comp, does not drug test, because of who they have working there. Better drug test people!!
Freda

United States

#15 Jan 25, 2017
lucinda tisdale wrote:
They are getting sued for breach of confidentiality,I've already talked to a lawyer! There's gonna be people loose their job,the only reason they are working there is because their entire family works there. So much illegal thins going on! Can't wait to see a few brought down a notch or 2!!!
Bacon

Candler, NC

#16 Jan 25, 2017
They don't want to pay well enough to get some descent counselors. Even if they did pay better the counselors would leave...or run away, because the people in E. Ky are so warped that talk therapy isn't going to help.
Bart simpson

Louisville, CO

#17 Jan 26, 2017
They absolutely stink on ice! It is the sorriest program to ever exist
alice

Mayfield, KY

#18 Feb 13, 2017
they treat there people awfull
Annoyed

Pikeville, KY

#19 Feb 15, 2017
They are losing both their doctors so where is that gonna leave their patients??
Bacon

Candler, NC

#20 Feb 16, 2017
Oops! I guess I was too offensive. I'm just telling it like it is. I've listened to a lot of people talk about going to Mt Comp and most think the counselors and doctors are ignorant.

Yes, they need to get some new doctors in there so that the work can continue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blackcats 2017 season 5 hr Myra 7
Impound cars with Trump stickers 7 hr Wrong 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 hr CCzar 166,375
Child custody attorney 15 hr Baby momma 6
does ne one know who to get hold of gleme yates (Apr '11) Fri Amen 4
pig in poke dont check id when servin liquor pu... (Jun '10) Fri GenuineMerchandise 5
Highlands Reg Med Ctr Fri Someone who knows 23

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages