LovesKY

Pikeville, KY

#1 Oct 30, 2009
Does anybody know where there are auctions in the area. Location and times please if you know.
abc

Anderson, SC

#2 Oct 30, 2009
Martin...monday, wednesday, friday and sat i think 7
uhhoh

Virgie, KY

#3 Oct 30, 2009
go to auctionzip.com . this site lists all auctions.
x-mas

Georgetown, KY

#4 Nov 22, 2009
auctionzip.com is the best place to find auctions. You can put how far you want to travel from your zip code.
LOVES KY

Virgie, KY

#5 Nov 22, 2009
OH THAT IS ALL RIGHT ICAN JUST RIGHT DOWN MY ZIP CODE AND TAKE IT WITH ME THANKS
I know of one

Salyersville, KY

#6 Nov 23, 2009
There is one located at ulysses,ky on your way to louisa they are super friendly and most of the time they have real nice things. Their name is Martels Auction their number is 5030 on auctionzip.com
dickless dave

Clarksville, TN

#7 Nov 24, 2009
there is a Auction in lackey Ky beisde of MIDEE MART. It is Buddy Jones' old car lot building. I am not aware of the days and times!!

There is also a auction in downtown Martin Ky. In the old dime store/ old video magic location. I dont know what days or times though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does ne one know who to get hold of gleme yates (Apr '11) 9 min Amen 4
Impound cars with Trump stickers 2 hr Wrong 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Duh 166,364
pig in poke dont check id when servin liquor pu... (Jun '10) 5 hr GenuineMerchandise 5
Highlands Reg Med Ctr 8 hr Someone who knows 23
Greg Stumbo and Keith Bartley Pick their candid... 20 hr Greg 14
Is there any 21 hr BBH 1

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages