Weddings at StoneCrest
Getting Married

Martin, KY

#1 Jul 25, 2009
Does any one know how much it is to get married at StoneCrest Golf Course?
sunshine

Logan, WV

#2 Jul 26, 2009
yes,$300.oo to rent for a wedding
lilteela

Logan, WV

#3 Jul 26, 2009
i work there and id u n call the grill and eed to know just call the grill will be glad to help we also do cnksatering bobs bbq tha
beth

Ransom, KY

#4 Jul 29, 2009
wow that is a great price for such a great location.
Hmmmm

Virgie, KY

#5 Jul 30, 2009
I say it would be soo pretty having it there! I would love to have mine there!
Lynn

Chavies, KY

#6 Aug 6, 2009
So it's $300 to have the wedding outside, but does anyone know how much it is to get the reception at the Clubhouse up there? Or does anyone know who i need to contact?
getting married there

United States

#7 Aug 12, 2009
No it's $200 at least that is what I was told when I made arrangements and thats is for the reception and wedding , but you have to pay bobs mountain bbq for the catering for how many guests you are going to have so that more
shorty

Chapmanville, WV

#8 Aug 12, 2009
Lynn wrote:
So it's $300 to have the wedding outside, but does anyone know how much it is to get the reception at the Clubhouse up there? Or does anyone know who i need to contact?
Call and talk to Wes Jenkins. He can tell you how much it would be for you to have your wedding there.
Fisherman

Dallas, TX

#10 Mar 23, 2010
It should be free........ Just drive up there, get out of the car, have your preacher there to get you married. I don't know why anyone that would wanna get married at that eye-sore. As I have said, Stone Crest came about from dirty, rotten, low-life , evil, back-room deals from the local leaders and politicans in Floyd Co.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Floyd Cent vs Prestonsburg 8 min Arthur 46
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Cczar 167,577
Why is the board of education hiring so many pe... 1 hr Brandon 5
Dalton Caudill 3 hr Gage 45
Randy Davis 4 hr Chris 8
Greg Stumbo's Pension Data Released 10 hr Arthur 25
Dr. Owens Neurologist Tue Neurologist 9

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages