was it John K.Blackburns son arrested...

was it John K.Blackburns son arrested for robery

Posted in the Prestonsburg Forum

Shameful

United States

#1 Nov 27, 2010
It was in Fridays paper.John K.Blackburn 27 of meade branch of prestonsburg arrested for robery.
duh

Macon, GA

#2 Nov 27, 2010
Shameful wrote:
It was in Fridays paper.John K.Blackburn 27 of meade branch of prestonsburg arrested for robery.
yes you got it right , now go away.
prestonburg

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Nov 27, 2010
i think if a person does a crime they should do the time ,let it be the sheriffs son or whoever they should be treated equal.
FX LEACH

Miamisburg, OH

#4 Nov 27, 2010
prestonburg wrote:
i think if a person does a crime they should do the time ,let it be the sheriffs son or whoever they should be treated equal.
So!! Look at yourself or a parent you know as someone who has a kid in trouble. What are you supose to do? This political crap is getting old all the time. John isnt going anywhere and is doing a good job. Seems like most the people on TOPIX are drug heads and I wouldnt worry about any of this crap if I was him.
lmao

Clay City, KY

#5 Nov 28, 2010
duh wrote:
<quoted text>yes you got it right , now go away.
yea it was him as usual.....shiiiit happens it was at the junk yard in west pburg got caught on camera stealin bout $15.00 worth of copper,,,krazy stuff but we live in a krazy world. joh k son aint the only son in this county that has drug issues most of our families do they just dont admit it,, who cares lmao
true

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Nov 28, 2010
FX LEACH wrote:
<quoted text>
So!! Look at yourself or a parent you know as someone who has a kid in trouble. What are you supose to do? This political crap is getting old all the time. John isnt going anywhere and is doing a good job. Seems like most the people on TOPIX are drug heads and I wouldnt worry about any of this crap if I was him.
John K taught him better and he can not help it if he makes bad decision. I have a daugher on drugs and she has been in church since her birth untill she became 17 and my husband and me pray daily for her. Pray for the man and trust the Lord to change him. John k is a christian and kind to all people. Ones on drugs will steal. rob and lie to get drugs. If trouble has not come to your home you stick around it is just around the corner. Then you will understand better your curel talk about the man. You may not have stealing or drugs in your family but you have serious other problems or you soon will have troubles and the only place you will find confort is in the Lord
P-Burg

United States

#7 Nov 28, 2010
Dont worry.he alread got off.they gave him 6 months probation for Robbery.
yeah

Logan, WV

#8 Nov 28, 2010
P-Burg wrote:
Dont worry.he alread got off.they gave him 6 months probation for Robbery.
way to go County Attorney Keith Bartley!!!!!!!!!! your the best!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min I hate liars 171,873
Michelle Blackburn and her MAN problems on face... (Jul '17) 2 hr JUAN 7
Who misses Clark Elementary? (Feb '10) 2 hr a fly on the wall 92
Whos the Best Basketball Coach in Floyd Count ? 3 hr Isaac 5
~+~ Last Post Wins ~+~ (Oct '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 3,530
Charlie Hicks 10 hr Delta 51
Donna Ousley 18 hr Tim Steele 45

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages