First Prev
of 4
Next Last
rainman

Lexington, KY

#1 Aug 12, 2009
What does the people of Prestonsburg think of their local barber, Kelly Moore? I find his shop to be nothing but a gossip hole in the wall who talks about everyone and everything.2531
Robert

United States

#2 Aug 12, 2009
He is great!
cici

Belfry, KY

#3 Aug 12, 2009
rainman wrote:
What does the people of Prestonsburg think of their local barber, Kelly Moore? I find his shop to be nothing but a gossip hole in the wall who talks about everyone and everything.2531
No different than you on this site.
Ron

Salyersville, KY

#4 Aug 12, 2009
Why would anyone want to stat something about Kelly Moore??????
Stinking shit

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Aug 12, 2009
I know he thinks his shit dont stink and the mayor set it up so he wouldn't have to pay any taxes on his house for ten years. Hell he will probably be dead from old age by that time. His wife has eat so damn much she can't walk. He was also against P burg being smoke free because his wife smokes.
cici

Belfry, KY

#6 Aug 12, 2009
Stinking shit wrote:
I know he thinks his shit dont stink and the mayor set it up so he wouldn't have to pay any taxes on his house for ten years. Hell he will probably be dead from old age by that time. His wife has eat so damn much she can't walk. He was also against P burg being smoke free because his wife smokes.
i would like to see what you look like, bet it is something.
hair cut

United States

#7 Aug 12, 2009
Lay off Kelly Moore, he is a good person and has done alot for kids through the shiners, and further more why do you care what his wife looks like? it's none of your buisness!! we are all creatures made in the image of GOD!!!
hair cut

United States

#8 Aug 12, 2009
****SHRINERS*****
zach H

Pikeville, KY

#9 Aug 12, 2009
Kelly is awsome and as far as stinking shit is concerned hes prob a person that got did not get voted in 2 the city council!!!! And another thing dont talk about his wife shes awsome and very nice. and finally the mayor may have done that i really dont know but if he did when ur paying taxes and get kicked out of ur shack and get forced 2 live in a cardboard box the world will be a better place.... again this is directed towards STINKING SHIT
off the wall

Pikeville, KY

#10 Aug 13, 2009
leave him alone, good hard-working man!
too funny

Lenore, WV

#11 Aug 14, 2009
Stinking shit wrote:
LOL!!! honestly I really laughed out loud...Eats too much, and smokes too much...that's really not good. Learn to control. It's a hard thing to learn, obviously...
Heres the hard worker

United States

#12 Aug 14, 2009
Council probes member’s sale of city property
1 hr 43 mins ago | 19 views | 0 | 0 ||
U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell spoke with Dennis Rohrer, of the Interstate National Gas Company, after a meeting of the East Kentucky Independent Oil and Gas Association at May Lodge on Wednesday.
slideshow PRESTONSBURG – Prestonsburg City Council member Kelly Moore came under fire Wednesday during a special-called council meeting after a deed transaction in which Moore sold property belonging to the city.
The deed transfer, filed Aug. 3, shows that Moore sold two tracts of land, one stated as belonging to him and another stated in the documents as belonging to the city. The total amount of the sale, according to the deed, was $32,000. The land was sold to Hylton Sales and Rental LLC, which has since sold the property to another individual. The property is located along Trimble Branch.
The transfer came to the attention of the council after the individual who bought the property from Hylton Sales visited the clerk’s office to check on the validity of the deed.
In response, council member Gorman Collins Jr., who owns and operates Q95 radio station in Prestonsburg, ran a news broadcast concerning the exchange Wednesday, and the council met later that evening.
The meeting, which was initially intended to be closed to the public and described as concerning litigation, was actually open for approximately an hour before the council then retired to closed session. No action was taken following that closed session, but the open meeting, according to visitors, resulted in some heated debate about the transfer.
During the Q95 broadcast, it was mentioned that one possibility could see Moore lose his seat on the council as a result of the sale. However, only discussion took place between the city leaders Wednesday, with fellow councilmember B.D. Nunnery, a lawyer by profession, sided with Collins in seeking a better understanding of what had happened and what should be done, if anything, about Moore’s actions.
Share This Article:
Delicious Digg Buzz up!reddit Facebook LinkedIn Twitter StumbleUpon Mixx it! Fark Newsvine
similar stories
Council agrees to let Fritzpatrick use property | 2 years ago
Council member questions city practices | 4 years ago
So off the wall and Zack read this.
neds fork too

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 Aug 14, 2009
do not know this person,but this is awful that money could have went to help the comunity schools,parks or something not in his ocket!!!He should have to pay that back and serve jail time I bet there are other ways he has scamed money that they don't know about!!!How can he sell property that don't belong to him???It should not be possible that would be like me selling my neighbors house or property I would not be able to pull that off without having some help at the court house!!I don't understand this!!
stinking shit

United States

#14 Aug 14, 2009
no i am more honest than kelly moore. i wouldn't be able to go to sleep at night if i wasnt
Fed Up with Crooks

Garrettsville, OH

#15 Aug 14, 2009
He deserves to lose his seat on the city counsel enough of this bull letting them do whatever they want. the Mayor is a crook. he thinks he can do whatever he wants and get by with it. Hell Kelly should do alot for the kids he uses City Money. HANG IN THERE GORMAN AND B.D PUT A STOP TO ALL THIS THEIVING THE MAYOR AND HIS BUTT BUDDIES ARE DOING. it is no wonder Prestonsburg smells like a shit hole money that should go into the city to make it a better place is being stolen by this bunch and it is hard to say how much they took before we were smart enough to vote Gorman and BD in there to watch them. they should make him pay every dime of it back and give him his walking papers. Watch them close Gorman
Fed up with Crooks

Garrettsville, OH

#16 Aug 14, 2009
Make him pay back the money and give him his walking papers.
Fed up with Crooks

Garrettsville, OH

#17 Aug 14, 2009
Thank you Gorman and BD for watching this bunch of crooks and not letting them get by with anything. thank god we were smart enough to elect you two.
SoupBean

Paris, KY

#18 Aug 14, 2009
Kelly is a fine barber.
stinking shit

United States

#19 Aug 14, 2009
SoupBean wrote:
Kelly is a fine barber.
Hell we need honest councilmen. Kick his ass off and let him work like the rest of us have to. I am damn tired of my hard earned tax money going into kelly moores deep pockets. Just as about 50 % of where the shriners money goes.....
mia

Holden, WV

#20 Aug 14, 2009
Kelly is a great guy. The work he does for shriners and kids is god sent. Keep up the good work kelly. God Bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min chinwendu1 142,295
Why would a Mayor of a 4th class City make $105... 1 hr Annoyed 24
Dr Edwards at highlands 5 hr holly 13
Jason bevins 7 hr crusher 3
Stump Grinding 11 hr I know 6
whos the hot beer cart girl at stonecrest? 12 hr fullsack 4
Muslim Mosque in Prestonsburg Mon Wake up call 103
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages