First Prev
of 3
Next Last
veryupset

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Aug 3, 2009
i ordered 2 pizzas from little caesars.i paid for them and i was told it would take 10 to 15 minutes.i waitea 30 minutes and the girl that took my order asked me what i was waiting on i told her but they couldnot find my order so they gave me 2 pizzas that i didont order so i lost money.has any one had this problem
customer

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Aug 3, 2009
why didnt you just go in and buy a 5 dollar pizzas? they have three topping choices ..this would have made your life much easier!:)
yeppppp

Elkhorn City, KY

#3 Aug 3, 2009
i placed an order and they gave it to someone else with the same last name.
yeppppp

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Aug 3, 2009
i placed an order by phone because i wanted something other than the $5 pizzas and they ended up giving it to someone with the same last name.Then when i told them my order was wrong the guy insisted it was right it was kinda funny because he was soooo clearly wrong.but ahh $hit happens.
veryupset

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Aug 3, 2009
i didnot want the 5 dollar one i paid for extratoppings
haha

Anderson, SC

#6 Aug 4, 2009
Who are the workers now?
they always look like the same ones.
ruffles

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Aug 4, 2009
i know the ladies there are sexy...
Lawls

Anderson, SC

#8 Aug 4, 2009
I have see a few hot boys in there.
Be firm

Danville, KY

#9 Aug 16, 2009
I wouldn't take a pizza I didn't order..and veryupset you could've complained enuff that you should've got ur money back and ur pizza. These places will screw u over if you don't stand ur ground. Is'nt shawn hamilton like the manager? He has worked there since his teenage years I think
problem

Macon, GA

#10 Aug 16, 2009
Well the problem is everyone who works there is between 17 and 21. I went in on Friday evening, there were three other people not including me just waiting for them to help us. No one was working the front and they all look at each other like it was a big joke. They have an email address and phone # hanging there and the next time I go in I'm gonna make sure and take it down. If you hate your job that bad, give it to someone else who will actually DO it.
eww

Winchester, KY

#11 Aug 16, 2009
i went there, ordered 2 $5 pizzas, opened one and it looked great only one thing a red hair!!!!! okay, so i open the next pizza, it looked great as well, didnt see no hair but then my brother found a red hair in the cheeze.
lilcaesars

Melvin, KY

#12 Aug 16, 2009
eww wrote:
i went there, ordered 2 $5 pizzas, opened one and it looked great only one thing a red hair!!!!! okay, so i open the next pizza, it looked great as well, didnt see no hair but then my brother found a red hair in the cheeze.
how long ago was it when u ordered that pizza because i work at little caesars and there is no one there with red hair so if this was recent then it wasnt our little caesars.
lilcaesars

Melvin, KY

#13 Aug 16, 2009
ok so i work at little caesars and yea sometimes we dont have enough pizzas and sometimes the orders come out wrong but thats life ! you guys are just on here complaining about nothin at all.. "YOU GAVE AWAY MY ORDER!" or " i wanted 11 five dollar pizzas" that is a buncha crap when people come in thinkin they can just walk in and order 20 pizzas and expect 20 to be ready for you and for plenty of pizzas 2 be left over for every one else. We are very buisy all the time and we work hard. i honestly dont think we get paid nearly enough to put up with some of you people. like when your order is wrong, what is the poin t of screaming at the cashier? its not his or her fault mistakes happen!!! next time your orders wrong, dont complain,,, just come to the back and make your own freakin pizzas! see if u can do it!
lilcaesars

Melvin, KY

#14 Aug 16, 2009
haha wrote:
Who are the workers now?
they always look like the same ones.
shawn hamilton, nick johnson, sheena wright, jordan craft, lacey miller, jennifer dotson, brandon ratliff, seth , steve somethin, jared wright, britney coyer, britney howard, jesse littleton, and we are all pretty awesome;]
eww

Stanford, KY

#15 Aug 17, 2009
it was about a year ago, it was stephanie spears! i know it was i seen her back there.
curious

Danville, KY

#16 Aug 17, 2009
lilcaesars wrote:
<quoted text>
shawn hamilton, nick johnson, sheena wright, jordan craft, lacey miller, jennifer dotson, brandon ratliff, seth , steve somethin, jared wright, britney coyer, britney howard, jesse littleton, and we are all pretty awesome;]
Which one are you?
lilcaesars

Melvin, KY

#18 Aug 19, 2009
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one are you?
i think ill keep that to myself if u don't mind;]
nadda problem

Pikeville, KY

#19 Aug 19, 2009
I havent had any prob with them, I order 10-20 from there on every birthday and most holidays and they have all been right on for me.

But I do call early morn and let them know how many I need and wait till after 4 or 5 to need them.

They have never seemed to be lazy either and they are very fiendly
Pshhh

Richmond, KY

#20 Aug 20, 2009
That Brittany Howard girl is bad assed. Love her to death!
online_god

Pikeville, KY

#21 Aug 20, 2009
Used to be a really hot blonde that I'd see there on occasion...I mean really freaking hot! Thinking her name was Lisa...maybe related to the owner or something...she was an absolute hottie! She looked tastier than any damn pizza they offer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min Devil number 666 172,895
Cisco neely 1 hr Big Br 2
Tim hall is a nark 5 hr Curious 11
If Bryan Lafferty wins the County Judge Race yo... 6 hr Judge 22
Harry Adams 8 hr POLLSTER 4
College homosexual metoo 10 hr Sarah 2
Donations 11 hr New and Used 1

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages