dj hopper

Woodhaven, NY

#1 Jan 9, 2010
what is with that kid?
crookedvulture

Logan, WV

#2 Jan 9, 2010
he's not what you would call a good person.
miss misty

United States

#3 Jan 9, 2010
he is really cute but he can be a big jerk
hurgenflurgen

Logan, WV

#4 Jan 9, 2010
I lived with him for a while. yeah, he's a jerk, but he's funny as sh*t once you get to know him.
big dog

Asheboro, NC

#5 Jan 9, 2010
where does that kid even live now i last thing i heard he was in texas or somthing like that
the dude

Asheboro, NC

#6 Jan 9, 2010
the kid is super nice he can be a dick but for the most part i think it's all joking he just gets mixxed up with the wrong people ex crowe amee mccoy blake justin ect ect
the worm

Franklinville, NY

#7 Jan 10, 2010
i think i seen him today at food city he has got tall and skinny not sure if it was him or not
alec

Franklinville, NY

#8 Jan 10, 2010
didnt know i was that big of a jerk lol and no im in florida so you didnt see me at food city

Charleston, WV

#11 Jul 12, 2012
hes a homo

Bronson, FL

#12 Dec 14, 2012
that kid is a deadbeat loser. he cons his friends and family. he needs to grow up. pathetic piece of ugly trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min ChromiuMan 166,377
does ne one know who to get hold of gleme yates (Apr '11) 27 min Think about it 5
Blackcats 2017 season 7 hr Myra 7
Impound cars with Trump stickers 9 hr Wrong 19
Child custody attorney 17 hr Baby momma 6
pig in poke dont check id when servin liquor pu... (Jun '10) Fri GenuineMerchandise 5
Highlands Reg Med Ctr Fri Someone who knows 23

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages