Martin, KY

#3 May 9, 2009
I guess Thats her name. Whats she like?
kath563

Scott Depot, WV

#4 May 9, 2009
billy wrote:
I guess Thats her name. Whats she like?
Well is that the girl you wanted, shes a senior dating Jeffrey Hallam?
billy

Martin, KY

#5 May 10, 2009
YEA What type person is she?
bob

Redmond, WA

#6 May 10, 2009
It doesn't matter she's getting married to jeffery hallam. So you have no chance she loves him to death.
tyler

Redmond, WA

#7 May 10, 2009
Billy if I were you I would give up trying to find out stuff about her because that jeffery hallam guy knows a lot of people. And if you try to mess with her he will find out.
kath563

Scott Depot, WV

#8 May 10, 2009
tyler wrote:
Billy if I were you I would give up trying to find out stuff about her because that jeffery hallam guy knows a lot of people. And if you try to mess with her he will find out.
Jeffreys in the navy, hes in virgina now and has been for awhile. So hes not going to do anything he wouldnt if he was here anyways. Plus, tara can be nice at times but shes been caught on various occasions cheating on jeffrey
tyler

Redmond, WA

#9 May 10, 2009
No she has only been caught one time kath563. I know because I talk to jeffery about her and him all of the time. So I would love to know where you get off saying she has been caught on various occasions? And I would love to know with who because I think you're full of crap. And jeffery would do something if he were home too. I know him better then that.
kath563

Scott Depot, WV

#10 May 10, 2009
tyler wrote:
No she has only been caught one time kath563. I know because I talk to jeffery about her and him all of the time. So I would love to know where you get off saying she has been caught on various occasions? And I would love to know with who because I think you're full of crap. And jeffery would do something if he were home too. I know him better then that.
Well i use to be her best friend until recently were still friends but not as close as before and i know how she was with channing smith, and i know shes told me a bunch of times what she has done and whos she partied with. She has partied with elza webb before so you go figure. And, where do u get off saying im full of crap.
amanda

Hazard, KY

#11 May 10, 2009
does anyone know missy jarrell lowe
Jeffery

Virginia Beach, VA

#12 May 10, 2009
How about this kath563.....tyler told me about what you were saying and how about this I'm saying it now you are full of crap. Tara has never and will never party with elza webb I know this personally because he is my cousin I bet you didn't know that did you? So anymore lies you want to tell? They didn't even meet until recently. So go on tell some more bull crap lies and I doubt you even knowq her.
kath563

Scott Depot, WV

#13 May 10, 2009
Jeffery wrote:
How about this kath563.....tyler told me about what you were saying and how about this I'm saying it now you are full of crap. Tara has never and will never party with elza webb I know this personally because he is my cousin I bet you didn't know that did you? So anymore lies you want to tell? They didn't even meet until recently. So go on tell some more bull crap lies and I doubt you even knowq her.
She went to elza webbs with your brother.
Jeffery

Virginia Beach, VA

#14 May 10, 2009
No she didn't I'm always on the phone with her there is no way she went. And another thing is she doesn't even like my brother. And she doesn't party unless I'm around. so what now?
ShaSprad09

Scott Depot, WV

#15 May 10, 2009
Ive also heard she went to elza's and partied.
Jeffery

Virginia Beach, VA

#16 May 10, 2009
Oh really? And how did you hear that Shala? Do you honestly think I'm stupid? You and Tara hate each other right now.....
kath563

Scott Depot, WV

#17 May 10, 2009
Well im telling you what shes told me, ive seen tara,anthony, and some girl and another boy walking around the walmart plaza and they all looked pretty strung out, then later that night she supposively went to elzas. After her and channing smith she went wild. Shes lost alot of friends because of him.
ShaSprad09

Scott Depot, WV

#18 May 10, 2009
Wtf? My name is Shaelynn.
Tara Rohr

Clay City, KY

#20 May 10, 2009
I dont know who you all are but apparently your a bunch of immature kids who have no life and have to start rumors about people. I didnt even know i was on this till my aunt showed it to me. I told Jeffery about it and we've been checking it to see what was said about me. I never once partied with jefferys cousin elsa webb. I dont hang out with his brother after school. I dont even hang out with anthony at school. And i didnt cheat on jeffery when i went out with Miles jeffery and i were broken up to clear that up so before you all start anymore rumors maybe you should take that into consideration.
Jeffery

Virginia Beach, VA

#22 May 10, 2009
Get them baby. tell them how it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min usa 165,669
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 50 min think 811
Who will Paul Hunt Thompson, Keith Bartley and ... 1 hr Tiny Tim 1
PHS Football 1 hr Jim 38
PHS Site Base Council 2 hr Good Enough 15
Highlands Reg Med Ctr 2 hr Isaiah 15
jacob collins 4 hr geegee 1

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages