Anyone know Tyler Thacker?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Citizen

Logan, WV

#21 Jun 18, 2011
yes wrote:
I think he is nothing but a little fuc.kn punk! He needs a real man to get ahold of him ,instead of all these little kids he fights with...I hope they throw this S.O.B under the jail! No he's not a beast he is a coward, a real man don't hit women,and they fight with their fist not a bat, they must have been whipping his aSS,so he had to get a bat! He is about the ugliest boy I have ever seen,he just tries to fight to make himself look good, well Tyler there is nothing gonna make your ugly as.s look good! LMFAO..GROSS
I don't know this person.. Is he the 1 responsible for what happened at The Village?? I've heard he did it by several ppl.. Just wondering if it's true.. Do u know if he's been arrested for it??
Paul

Winchester, KY

#22 Jun 18, 2011
Whoa wrote:
<quoted text>
Liestin badas*, you ain't nothing. Tyler is not that baddd. trust me ik, been around em awhile now. the fight was not as bad as everyone made it out to be, you guys are mad cause he's a beast. and can fight, now put ye name.
Can fight? With a baseball bat? Yeah,
he can really fight.
LOL

Chesterfield, MO

#23 Jun 20, 2011
Whoa wrote:
<quoted text>
Liestin badas*, you ain't nothing. Tyler is not that baddd. trust me ik, been around em awhile now. the fight was not as bad as everyone made it out to be, you guys are mad cause he's a beast. and can fight, now put ye name.
He is NOT a beast! He is a NASTY little thieving piece of shit that ONLY knows how to fight IF he has a baseball bat in his hands and his batting buddies are with him otherwise he is a coward and runs home for protection! He has been sent to Breathitt Co which obviously didn't help him and I foresee jail before to long!
gimp

Hansford, WV

#24 Jun 20, 2011
He just got out of jail and is on home confinement. So you know where to find him now.
KIMBOOO

Prestonsburg, KY

#25 Oct 17, 2011
okay, well mr. thacker i in jail now, and i promise all you. he is gettin treated the way he is suppost to noww, hes a bit*h when it comes to being in jail, for real. hes in w/ the child milesters and rats. he was in the drunk tank for like 2 months. because he is a little punk, and is now gettin what he deserves. his brother can't save him now. peice of sh't !:)
Well

Huntington, WV

#26 Oct 17, 2011
He's in jail for many things which and one of those things is being rape. He's a nobody and he'll be living in the county jail for the most part of his life.
Tyler Thacker

Canada

#27 May 4, 2012
who you talkin bout?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coyote Den 4 min red bird 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min Skylar 156,497
Jerry Butcher Principal, PHS (Jul '13) 4 hr Doyle Hargrave: 70
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 21 hr Harry 753
Ronnie Joe Endicott 23 hr Someone 11
Former mayor and city utilities (Feb '16) Mon Doyle Hargrave: 47
Looking 4 Church/Bible Study which teaches acco... Sun LDS member 3

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages