i love herrr.
layla

Williamson, WV

#3 Jul 15, 2009
She's a nice girl
Her Boyfriend

Pikeville, KY

#4 Jul 16, 2009
She is A really good person and I love her to death!
Dont talk crap about her!
shelby herself lol

United States

#5 Jul 28, 2009
aww...
how'd i even get on here? lol
thnx jamiee and donald
(:
Wicked

United States

#6 Jul 31, 2009
lol shes like my best friend ever!!!!(p.s. shes the dork queen )
kgjjk

Richmond, KY

#7 Dec 9, 2009
taco
Definately

Pikeville, KY

#8 Mar 8, 2010
cheese!
wendys worker

Peach Creek, WV

#9 Feb 10, 2011
shes a back stabbing whore..who is a home wreaker she cheated on her boyfriend with a 24 year old that works with us here at wendys the man was engaged and has a baby on the way she is 16 and to me that is sick...her parents need to control her or maybe social services can take care of them. its horrible someone would tare a family apart like that the only reason the girl left him was because she found text messages to eachother that is so awful she is taking care of his baby while shelby sits back and laughs cause she knows she is a peice of shit karma is a bitch and it will come back 10 times
shawn

Peach Creek, WV

#10 Feb 10, 2011
this is all true i feel awful for not telling his soon to be wife but he told me everything, and shelby did do all of this it was his fault to he is a pervert i mean she is underage
shelby newman

Lubbock, TX

#11 Apr 27, 2011
Wow thats really funny considerind jalisa has said all that to me before. She is suh a lier. I just love how my personal life is so important to everyone. And yea the soon to b wife wasnt really pregant. She claims so. But supposedly she had an abortion. Wen her mom says she had a mis carriage. Lol. Thats funy. And shawn. I bet they just wrote his name on here. Gotta problem with me? Come to me.:)
lol thats funny

Belfry, KY

#13 Jun 27, 2011
hahaha
thats old news

Belfry, KY

#14 Jun 27, 2011
yeah i heard my name was on here thats old news there i sure wouldnt be on here talking shit i would be saying it to your face but then again your only 17 if anything i should be thanking u shelby for kissing my boyfriend cause i found out what type of person he was.. he can go around saying it was my fault cause i cheated all he wants cause i know i didnt cheat on him but im truely glad that all this went down because i hate him he is scum...and u r more then welcome to have him. i think its funny how people get on here talking there shit saying stuff that they have no clue about. i just hope that next time u wanna put ur tounge down somones throat have more repect for urself im sure ur mom raised u better then to be a home wreaking slut.. and as far as our baby goes i didnt say i got an obortion scum of the earth must have told u that too..but yeah enjoy ur day :)
drama much

Lenore, WV

#15 Oct 9, 2011
i think that everyone else should stay out of peoples business first of all why dont you look at the situation the other way around also...if he knew she was pregnant whys he dating a 16 yr old in the first place for one she was 16 and two he probably knew she was "supposedly" pregnant. someone please tell me whats wrong with this picture on his side not on shelbys. child molester? sounds like hes as much of a home wrecker himself ha why always blame it on the girl it goes both ways when it comes to dating and if she cheated on her boyfriend what was he doing to his soon to be wife? her life is none of anyones business i think it should be just between the three or four w/e this is old and i had to push my point from looking at the situation it "kinda" seems as though this is more of a fault you should be putting on the 24 yr old. he should know better didnt his mommy teach him either? doesnt sound like it. sorry think about it
a friend

United States

#16 May 27, 2012
Shelby is one of the sweetest girls I know. she has had a really hard life and i dont really know why anyone would say these things about her. If you actually got to know her you'd understand my point. But, anyway remeber dont judge a book by it's cover...
lol

Belfry, KY

#17 Dec 7, 2012
Looks like somebody was a lil jealous or retarded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Good Times 51 min ILUVALLU 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 52 min Victoria 138,162
What Can We Say About The Mays Today 1 hr psycho 2
Craig Tucker 7 hr michael jordan 33
Farris Lawson Jr. And the other woman 11 hr Family 21
Uh Oh What ABOUT MY Social Security & SSI Bene... 13 hr Simple 7
Frank Collins robin lafferty ? (Nov '14) 13 hr what I heard 7
More from around the web

Prestonsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]