Universal Well Service
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
looking4work

Clay City, KY

#1 Aug 26, 2009
Has business picked up for them? I know they were having a lot of shop days. Anyone know????
me and my rc

Clarksville, TN

#2 Aug 26, 2009
They have cut back...
Botton do

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Aug 30, 2009
I here that work has pick up. Really good.
nitrogen pumper

United States

#4 Aug 30, 2009
i heard schlumberger was taking all of the business.someone said if you want to stay in the oilfield business you better go to work for schlumberger.
kool

United States

#5 Aug 31, 2009
Actally they have alot of business thease days it did slow for a little while but not now..
IDK

Man, WV

#6 Sep 11, 2009
who wants to know ? none of you business,but fyi its great as always
homealone

Gray, KY

#7 Oct 1, 2009
i heard all of the bosses were queer???
idk

Man, WV

#8 Oct 3, 2009
They are and they love it, unlike slumberger n haliburton, where they are and keep it in the closet. So go after u r own men and not mine kakkakaka,g s c k,,, it
Sassy

Logan, WV

#9 Oct 3, 2009
Is darrell preston still a boss there
idk

Man, WV

#10 Oct 4, 2009
Think he has changed jobs.
drillsteelguy

Salyersville, KY

#11 Oct 4, 2009
I work for an independent and we are doing okay....No new hires or anything and we are down to a very small crew, 24 guys. We have 300+ service jobs lined up and the company has about three dozen of its own wells to maintain. We haul about 200 barrels of oil per week. On average I guess I am taking home about $1,600 per check plus have a ragged out 1997 company truck to drive burning company gas and a free trailer lot with water, electric, internet, cable and local telephone included, just to keep the scrap iron pirates honest. Hell I ain't doing bad at all and I am thankful for that in these hard times.
OilfieldGURU

Houston, TX

#12 Oct 26, 2009
Schlumberger is by far the best Service Company that we have had on our location. Thanks Guys
sid

Houston, TX

#13 Oct 26, 2009
Schlumberger is the one. You are correct. They have the best people and the best technology. I hear the guys get treated well too.
haha

Paintsville, KY

#14 Oct 27, 2009
i love it! why is everyone that used to work for schlumberger now working for universal? it must be cause universal isn't working and schluberger is....oh wait, that doesn't make sense....hmmmm.
It cracks me up to see how many schlumberger employees come in every day wanting a job at universal. it's probably cause they get treated so well, and stay so busy at schumlberger.lol
bigdaddy

Charleston, WV

#15 Oct 27, 2009
schlumberger uses their people till they get to making good money and get a little age on them then they fire them.sorriest company to ever work for.they should be run out of the state.
Yellerdawg

Salyersville, KY

#16 Oct 27, 2009
schlumberger uses their guys up and do not give a damn that people have families. i work for an independent too and all of the guys here came from one of the majors or a sub for them. which actually makes for a good work environment but there are no benefits .... you have to call up an insurance guy and sort of arrange your own package.
cutback

United States

#17 Nov 6, 2009
everything is slow and getting cut
bigdaddy

Anderson, SC

#18 Nov 7, 2009
i heard schlumberger was down to about 3-days a week and their getting no hours.i know for a fact they used to be one of the best if not the best.like someone has said after i said it they use their employees up and get rid of them and keep the sorry asses.i heard they have a bunch of real sorry ass people working there.
HiHi

Anderson, SC

#19 Nov 8, 2009
Does Tracy Endicott work At Universal?? Does He do his job??
sassy

Logan, WV

#20 Nov 8, 2009
Does anyone know where Darrell Preston has gone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prestonsburg Football 3 hr Queen Arnie 258
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr just saying 148,850
Big mouth Jessica Scarberry 8 hr Poop eater 8
Has Stapleton beeen good for P'burg? 8 hr Terry 22
Jerry Butcher 12 hr Bett 16
need wooden pallets 17 hr Fun stuff 1
Muslims are taking over EKY. Prepare for sharia... Thu Truth 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages