sumtin

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jun 7, 2010
If you ever see this nasty ho come your way run. She is so ate up you dont even have to sleep with her to catch what she has, all she has to do is walk past you. I swear I have never met such a skank before in my life. She is such a sad pathetic excuse for a "woman". Her momma should have been forced to have an abortion. Her daddy wasted better jizz in his sister than he used to make her.
make em say uhh

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jun 7, 2010
no no no no
move ho get out da way
tiffs-frann

Logan, WV

#4 Jun 9, 2010
wel tiffany is a sweet girl.
so shut the f*ck up.
she has nothing.
she has a great personaltiy,
shes cool
and pretty too.
just leave her alone
iloveyou tiff♥
feelmore pain

Williamson, WV

#5 Jun 10, 2010
r u talkin bout the fat nasty bitch from wayland. Yeah she eat up, she got herpasiphalidaaids. Hahahahahaha, skank
HAHAH

Inez, KY

#6 Jun 11, 2010
Didn't she have sex Chace Caudill at school?
joboo

Ford City, PA

#7 Oct 15, 2010
HAHAH wrote:
Didn't she have sex Chace Caudill at school?
sme old wh*re just like her mom.. she has had 3 guys live with her while her moms screws anythingthat walks
funny

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Oct 16, 2010
joboo wrote:
<quoted text>sme old wh*re just like her mom.. she has had 3 guys live with her while her moms screws anythingthat walks
we all know thats a lie, but heather i think your just jealous becasue shes seein yuor man now...Jealousy will never get you anywhere girl...GET OVER IT && GET A LIFE
damn

Pikeville, KY

#9 Oct 16, 2010
sumtin wrote:
If you ever see this nasty ho come your way run. She is so ate up you dont even have to sleep with her to catch what she has, all she has to do is walk past you. I swear I have never met such a skank before in my life. She is such a sad pathetic excuse for a "woman". Her momma should have been forced to have an abortion. Her daddy wasted better jizz in his sister than he used to make her.
do you have her phone number handy.
painless 2

Belfry, KY

#10 Oct 16, 2010
damn wrote:
<quoted text>do you have her phone number handy.
here mother put it all over plentyoffish and myyearbook..her number has to be the biggest sl*t in floyd co been married like 6 times.. one man leaves another enters
lol

Hindman, KY

#11 Sep 21, 2011
feelmore pain wrote:
r u talkin bout the fat nasty bitch from wayland. Yeah she eat up, she got herpasiphalidaaids. Hahahahahaha, skank
did her and her boyfriend justin combs get out of jail? she put on a show here in auxier. is he that babies daddy or does she know?
cur i uss

Virgie, KY

#12 Sep 23, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>did her and her boyfriend justin combs get out of jail? she put on a show here in auxier. is he that babies daddy or does she know?

What did she do in Auxier?
pbug gal

Hindman, KY

#13 Oct 2, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>did her and her boyfriend justin combs get out of jail? she put on a show here in auxier. is he that babies daddy or does she know?
her baby daddy is a CONN.
haha

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Oct 5, 2011
pbug gal wrote:
<quoted text>her baby daddy is a CONN.
lmao her baby daddy is a martin.... and yea there outta jail...
Love pole

New York, NY

#15 Oct 10, 2011
I did here and it was good!
newcomer5

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Oct 19, 2011
which tiffany hall are you talking about?
FRUSTRATED

Van Lear, KY

#17 Oct 19, 2011
if you only knew the person she is sober you would revise your opinion. So she sleeps around we used to call that dating..Duh you jealous? Her kids are wonderful lil angels so there..lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alex stumbo! 16 min Stevens1 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mickey402 143,165
Trying to get Marla Thompsons cell number 1 hr 1428pburg 2
Poll Should Jerry Fannin be we-ewected? 5 hr Truth 7
Poll How to tell if you are as fat as Big John Goble? 6 hr Jim 1
tiffany goble 9 hr HMM 6
Good way to get revenge on my ex she's a real b... 11 hr Have a good day 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages