Hey

Cynthiana, KY

#1 Sep 24, 2010
Does anyone know this girl?
I've seen her around, and she was all nice to me this one time and I didn't even know her. All I know is she's black.(Not that I'm racist or anything, but that's seriously all I know about her)
lauren davis

United States

#2 Sep 24, 2010
Yeah I'm really good friends with her, she is truely a great person! When I first saw this forum I thought somebody had wrote some thing bad , but I guess not all people use topix for slander!
isnotblack

United States

#3 Apr 17, 2012
angel IRENE riley is TROUBLE she is WHITE thinks that her vajj is GOLD threatens ppl if you dont want ur stuff and your family messed with stay away from her and no matter how nice she acts like STAY away from her she aint nothing but problems for you promise looks innocent but she shore aint.
ignorant

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Apr 17, 2012
Like are you kidding me, this girl is a really nice person and you need to shut the fu** up.
You talk about being disrespectful, well coming on here and talking about her is beyond that. How about you say it to her face? See how confident you would be then.. A$$hole.
Taylor

Pikeville, KY

#5 Sep 8, 2012
Angel is a very gnarly girl! Shes ne of the nicest you'll meet too!(:
Aleshia

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Sep 13, 2012
Gypsy Angel Marie Riley is my best friend. She has the best heart a person could have and she would take her shirt off of her back for somebody. Don't be hating on her, because I'm positive that if she has done something to you, she did it for a very good reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr North Mountain 156,580
BCW Wrestling 10 hr The Green_Hornet 39
Will pay 50$ for a ride to Ashland asap.. 11 hr ride 2
Drug testing... 11 hr parent 2 2
News Job Corps is worth a second look (Mar '09) 12 hr newdonnabella 602
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 20 hr hot dog 755
Petition to boot John DeRossett. Wed Curious 10

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages