morgan redneck

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

morgan talks alot of sh*t she cant fight! i see her every day and she runs her mouth saying that she going to fight *** but she is nothing but i a pus*y, she is a h* wanna be i mean really she talks about her friends behind there backs, and when she dates some one she is always talking to other boys, i mean look at her and ryan? she talked to every guy, but then she got mad when he was talking to girls i mean really? i mean come on morgan start acting like your in high school not in wh*re school....
Jody

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Hey who Care's your Trying to Start Drama..Quit posting and get a life do something esle then post a story of shit.
lmao

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

jody ummm what do i got to say about you?? well first off is this a girl or boy lmao
so funny

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

i went out with morgan in grade school and it seem to me she still acts the same, but she never tryed to start anything with any one because she was scared to fight, she told me that to my face.
Jody

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

I'm A Guy thank u..But posting stupid stuff like this makes u somthing "BIG" to talk ABout. and that is right to people its all so funny to them
lol

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

to me its funny y are u even on topix this is a way people talk get use to it babe doll
LMFAO

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Which morgan are you talking about?
friend of ryan

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Shes a w#ore I see it every day but keep my mouth shut so i dont start crap but ryan really needs to grow some balls an put that bitc# in her place like A-SAP!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Prestonsburg Forum right now

Search the Prestonsburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Mike Duquette 128,062
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Liberals are looney 145,016
You Want Hard Times? Then, Vote For Grimes! 1 hr Correct 223
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,171
lisa darby and her sister sally jarrell (Jun '09) 2 hr keiths sister pberg 146
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 3,431
worldwide equipment 3 hr duh 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Prestonsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••