First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hate them

Duluth, GA

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Alex Kidd, Myles minix, Tyler kestner, Jacob glover, Nathan compton, Mckinley minix I hate them boys they think they R so hott and they think they can get any girl they want.
Me to

Duluth, GA

#2 Nov 28, 2012
All of them think there so big but they are not just Alex and Jacob is
funny

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Nov 29, 2012
they set in town like they own this place
isay

Williamson, WV

#4 Nov 29, 2012
This Is a joke right? Because its not nice to make fun of these Boys.
Why

Duluth, GA

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Why not I hate them
haha

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Dec 3, 2012
i would love to get ahold of myles minix. i would like to get on him and pull him by his sexy hair and make him my baby boy.
no lie

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Dec 4, 2012
i kicked that alex boys ass over the summer he is nutting but a pu@@y
isay

Hagerhill, KY

#8 Dec 4, 2012
They don't look like much of a "crew"
Alex

Duluth, GA

#9 Dec 4, 2012
I like to know who kicked my as haha
mckinley

Ontario, NY

#10 Dec 4, 2012
Yeah me and you both lol
roger

United States

#11 Dec 4, 2012
Aled is a great kid, he is my first cousions son, alex just keep your head up young man, those little punks wish that was hal as good as you Ronnie is my first cousion, havent seen you all for a long time, but you was always a great kid,. the punks are just mad because you can have any woman you want. just look over all them little sissys. your the man.
HST

Fayetteville, NC

#12 Dec 5, 2012
roger wrote:
Aled is a great kid, he is my first cousions son, alex just keep your head up young man, those little punks wish that was hal as good as you Ronnie is my first cousion, havent seen you all for a long time, but you was always a great kid,. the punks are just mad because you can have any woman you want. just look over all them little sissys. your the man.
Wow. That is like reading somthing from a caveman. I hope you are 10 yrs old. Dummy.
Yes

United States

#13 Dec 6, 2012
All they do is drink and get girls Iv been to there partys everyone drunk and girl without shirts and sex in every room in that house
isay

Williamson, WV

#14 Dec 7, 2012
Yes wrote:
All they do is drink and get girls Iv been to there partys everyone drunk and girl without shirts and sex in every room in that house
Seriously? These kids can get girls?! I'm sorry I just don't believe it.I think they started this thread .They are way to dorky lookin.I say all bs!
Fan 1

United States

#15 Dec 12, 2012
I love Mckinley and his nice big yellow car and his baby di@k
mckinley

Duluth, GA

#16 Dec 12, 2012
Who the f**k wrote that
anominity

Williamson, WV

#17 Dec 12, 2012
Calm down people its high school wait till you get into the real world! Let me tell you it will be a rude awakening.
JJJ

Logan, WV

#18 Dec 13, 2012
mckinley wrote:
Who the f**k wrote that
Looks like Fan1 wrote that.
24sts

United States

#19 Dec 13, 2012
anominity wrote:
Calm down people its high school wait till you get into the real world! Let me tell you it will be a rude awakening.
Yeah. These little turds better get use to handing out French fries.
Bad ass mo fo

Wheelwright, KY

#20 Dec 13, 2012
Them mother fu@$#rs from pickle bean need their butts whipped. One drives a red s10 it's a piece of shit. Rods are smacking off the ground.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min Mickey402 143,088
Stranger Danger 1 hr Pill rite 12
What Happen To The Story Of David May and The O... 4 hr lol 4
Alanis carrol 6 hr lol 4
City utilities (Nov '14) 8 hr Slow 18
Dr Edwards at highlands 10 hr okay 18
Sexy Women Looking for Good Men (Jul '09) 10 hr Frtde 295
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages