Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Aug 24, 2012
trnt

East Point, KY

#1 Jul 31, 2012
boy you love defending our elected officols do you really beleive whats everybody says about them is not true you must be in bed with them or leach of there criminal activties that how you got the name leach
FX LEACH

Brighton, MI

#2 Jul 31, 2012
What? Who do I defend? I think they are all crooks. They all should be held accountable with the drug dealers and users. That is the one thing that sucks about a small town is not many options with politics and little to zero oversight.
FX LEACH

Wixom, MI

#4 Jul 31, 2012
trnt wrote:
boy you love defending our elected officols do you really beleive whats everybody says about them is not true you must be in bed with them or leach of there criminal activties that how you got the name leach
Just so you know i am the bully you punk.
lol

Williamson, WV

#5 Jul 31, 2012
FX LEACH wrote:
<quoted text>
lol--if one doesn't support drugs they must be for the court house politicans, according to the silly poster. They may know something we don't know, the officials may be harder than we think on drugs. We may need to take a good luck at them. That bunch seems afraid of them.
FX LEACH

Wixom, MI

#6 Jul 31, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>lol--if one doesn't support drugs they must be for the court house politicans, according to the silly poster. They may know something we don't know, the officials may be harder than we think on drugs. We may need to take a good luck at them. That bunch seems afraid of them.
I want whats best for the town. There is alot of potential but requires money. Not crooked politicians looking to get a leg up, and that is what is happening. Just look at the business transactions of your local politicians.

Since: Apr 08

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Aug 24, 2012
I would donate a good chunk of money for a public concrete skate/bike park. It would be something positive for the youth in the area instead of depending on drugs for recreation.
hater

Belfry, KY

#9 Aug 24, 2012
we will never have nothing good in this town until we get a new mayor who actually cares for prestonsburg

“I know”

Since: Oct 10

All about it

#10 Aug 24, 2012
McKinley wrote:
I would donate a good chunk of money for a public concrete skate/bike park. It would be something positive for the youth in the area instead of depending on drugs for recreation.
But only white kids right. No Blacks or Mexicans.Sic

Bronx, NY

#11 Aug 24, 2012
texas pete wrote:
<quoted text>But only white kids right. No Blacks or Mexicans.Sic
Why muddy the pool and have it looking like crap? What do you do besides wanting to turn everything into a third world shithole?
Doctor Martin

West Union, OH

#12 Aug 24, 2012
McKinley wrote:
Hey BJB did you see that new hot dog join where the dreadlocked black man stands out front in nothing but shorts hollering at white girls while flipping wieners? It is across from ACE Hardware.
Tinyhawk

Southfield, MI

#13 Aug 24, 2012
McKinley wrote:
Great!!!Then we would have more long haired shit heads like you running around. Take your money and buy some soap. Racist bastard.
Tinyhawk

Southfield, MI

#14 Aug 24, 2012
FX LEACH wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a loser. Why don't you and Mitchell move to Idaho and join a comune together.
Doctor Martin

Aberdeen, OH

#15 Aug 24, 2012
Tinyhawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a loser. Why don't you and Mitchell move to Idaho and join a comune together.
I thought you said he is a racist? Wouldn’t long hair and a commune make him a hippy?

Compounds are for racists and communes are for hippies.

Bronx, NY

#16 Aug 24, 2012
Doctor Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey BJB did you see that new hot dog join where the dreadlocked black man stands out front in nothing but shorts hollering at white girls while flipping wieners? It is across from ACE Hardware.
No, I haven't been in Prestonsburg for a while.

Bronx, NY

#17 Aug 24, 2012
Tinyhawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Great!!!Then we would have more long haired shit heads like you running around. Take your money and buy some soap. Racist bastard.
Tough words there, tiny dick.

Bronx, NY

#18 Aug 24, 2012
Tinyhawk wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to live in Idaho. It's a great state and clean, except for where the mud people invaded.
Doctor Martin

Aberdeen, OH

#19 Aug 24, 2012
Mud People, ha ha Boyd Crowder on Justified.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min unanimous consensus 1,461
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min adrienne 130,537
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 40 min Nutz 151,262
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 1 hr whatimeisit 3,886
Two Words (Nov '13) 1 hr whatimeisit 1,102
Grimes not speaking up coal 1 hr Thought you knew 8
I got a LEMON for a TRUCK from a local Dealersh... 3 hr Sam Hill 4
Lisa minix Fri ELASTIC 92
•••
•••
•••

Prestonsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••