rainman

Lexington, KY

#1 Aug 20, 2009
Have known Kelly for a number of years. He is not ignorant to the law. He has wheeled and dealed on too many deals to cope that plee. He KNEW what he was doing and thought it would be covered over until doomsday. Guess what????? It wasn't. He has bought and sold too many pieces of property for that statement.
Hates Crooks

Anderson, SC

#2 Aug 20, 2009
Yea mark my word he will get out of it. Some people are so damn stupid they get mad at Gormie and B D for trying to protect the city's money fron vulchers like Kelly.So far the dudes that turned in all those fuc**n hours on Stonecrest in the dead of the winter are not and won't get in trouble.
just me

Paintsville, KY

#3 Aug 20, 2009
Hates Crooks wrote:
Yea mark my word he will get out of it. Some people are so damn stupid they get mad at Gormie and B D for trying to protect the city's money fron vulchers like Kelly.So far the dudes that turned in all those fuc**n hours on Stonecrest in the dead of the winter are not and won't get in trouble.
what are you talking about who turned in hours on stone crest? I havent heard about that.
Dazed and confused

Paintsville, KY

#4 Aug 20, 2009
How did you get the original deed to the city lot Kelly? You had to have it to sell it! What was you doing with it?
Hates Crooks

Anderson, SC

#5 Aug 20, 2009
just me wrote:
<quoted text> what are you talking about who turned in hours on stone crest? I havent heard about that.
did you not read yesterdays FCT?
He needs to go to jail

United States

#6 Aug 20, 2009
So, where is the Cities money from the sale? I hope the AG comes in and cleans this city up. He should drop his head in shame. Time to open up all his shady dealings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big night for Prestonsburg Football 13 min WTF 9
Greg 39 min Sweets 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 54 min Paul 169,897
False Humility 3 hr humble 5
County Judge Election 4 hr Voter 30
Who are the 16 indictments 4 hr Smitty 5
City utilities Commission and current Mayor Thu By stander 3

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages