German Shepherd Mix Puppy Free to Goo...

German Shepherd Mix Puppy Free to Good home

Posted in the Prestonsburg Forum

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 10, 2010
We have 1 black and tan german shepherd mix puppy free to a good home. It's a girl and is very sweet tempered and gentle. She's about 6 weeks old, her mother is a golden retriever but she looks just like a german shepherd. If you're interested just leave a message on here, I can send a pic :)
Dave

Baltimore, MD

#2 Jun 10, 2010
My girlfriend and I are interested. She wants a golden and I want a german shephard so this may perfect. Can you please send me a pic? dmisler@gmail.com

Thanks.

Location hidden

#3 Jun 10, 2010
that would be sooo great! We have a black german girl and 2 tan retriever boys :) I will send pics!:)

Location hidden

#4 Jun 10, 2010
I sent the pics a few minutes ago :) Just let me know if ya want them :) thanks so much!
emily

UK

#5 Oct 30, 2011
Have you still got your dog ??
Jessica_C

Logan, WV

#6 Oct 30, 2011
emily wrote:
Have you still got your dog ??
We no longer have any puppies, nor the mother dog, she disappeared about a year or so ago. Were you one of the people we gave a puppy to
joseph

Edgewater, MD

#7 Jan 26, 2013
Jessica_C wrote:
We have 1 black and tan german shepherd mix puppy free to a good home. It's a girl and is very sweet tempered and gentle. She's about 6 weeks old, her mother is a golden retriever but she looks just like a german shepherd. If you're interested just leave a message on here, I can send a pic :)
hi im ins in the puppy just loss my dog i had a germen sheperd and chow mix

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min ChromiuMan 174,935
Jessey Harvey 17 min Pam 156
Hale and Adams Winners 52 min jss 4
you say the first word that comes to your mind ... (Sep '10) 4 hr texas pete 484
Mr magoo 7 hr Jason 1
Sheriff election 7 hr Saggy arms 4
Next Superintendent of Floyd County 7 hr My vote 8

Prestonsburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages