Does anyone know the blonde chick Jenn Webb?

Posted in the Prestonsburg Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Who is this chick Jenn Webb? I hear she gets around a lot. I had friend tell me he took her out and it was really easy. But heard she was married, what up with this chick.

Shes hot she comes off all innocent but I heard shes a devil. Even heard shes after a preacher. And she'll do anyone. Who knows what up with her. She came on to me. I was afraid to Id get killed they said she had men all over the place?

Just askin

KJJ
jimmy joe

Little Elm, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Why dont you mind your business and quit spreading things that could or could not be true, weve all heard your gay and that the reason you wouldnt date her.
Anonymous

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

jimmy joe wrote:
Why dont you mind your business and quit spreading things that could or could not be true, weve all heard your gay and that the reason you wouldnt date her.
I would like to inform you that whoever wrote this was not Margaret Griffith. She does not even know this person.

And whom ever is using her name is very mixed up. She doesn't even live in Prestonsburg any longer and hasn't for years.

Someone put this on her under a false name. Better figure out who it was, it wasn't her.

J

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Prestonsburg Forum right now

Search the Prestonsburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min DemocRATS 144,755
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Mike Duquette 127,918
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 24 min Nfreebird 3,400
Harpo and Samuel indicted 1 hr I know 2
shannon blackburn (Jul '11) 2 hr knows 24
Who is the Biggest Liar in Prestonsburg? 2 hr Steve Potter 16
You Want Hard Times? Then, Vote For Grimes! 2 hr It is Time 200
•••
•••
•••
Prestonsburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••