Does anyone know the blonde chick Jen...

Does anyone know the blonde chick Jenn Webb?

Posted in the Prestonsburg Forum

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Who is this chick Jenn Webb? I hear she gets around a lot. I had friend tell me he took her out and it was really easy. But heard she was married, what up with this chick.

Shes hot she comes off all innocent but I heard shes a devil. Even heard shes after a preacher. And she'll do anyone. Who knows what up with her. She came on to me. I was afraid to Id get killed they said she had men all over the place?

Just askin

KJJ
jimmy joe

Little Elm, TX

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Why dont you mind your business and quit spreading things that could or could not be true, weve all heard your gay and that the reason you wouldnt date her.
Anonymous

Jasper, IN

#3 Feb 27, 2013
jimmy joe wrote:
Why dont you mind your business and quit spreading things that could or could not be true, weve all heard your gay and that the reason you wouldnt date her.
I would like to inform you that whoever wrote this was not Margaret Griffith. She does not even know this person.

And whom ever is using her name is very mixed up. She doesn't even live in Prestonsburg any longer and hasn't for years.

Someone put this on her under a false name. Better figure out who it was, it wasn't her.

J

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min Patriot 167,578
Floyd Cent vs Prestonsburg 1 hr Studabaker 49
Why is the board of education hiring so many pe... 3 hr Brandon 5
Dalton Caudill 6 hr Gage 45
Randy Davis 7 hr Chris 8
Greg Stumbo's Pension Data Released 12 hr Arthur 25
Dr. Owens Neurologist Tue Neurologist 9

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages