Blackcat Basketball
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Fan

Centertown, KY

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Jarrod Jarrell is by far the best player on the team.Don't understand why he isn't getting more shots.Seems like the other players don't want him to score!Would like to see him getting off more shots,would definitely help the team.
pburger

Tucker, GA

#2 Dec 6, 2012
He has the ball in his hands often. Could drive or shoot it as much as he wishes. I'd say he is pouting and not shooting. And he is not BY FAR the best player.
dwight

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 6, 2012
we have a pretty god team and we do not need trey or grant on the team.
Fan1

United States

#4 Dec 6, 2012
If Alex Kidd would have played he could have helped the team out a lot big mean kid could help a lot down low
Yes

United States

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Yes he needs to play someone sould talk him in to playing
Wow

Elkview, WV

#6 Dec 6, 2012
dwight wrote:
we have a pretty god team and we do not need trey or grant on the team.
A "GOD" team,awesome..... no one said they needed them!!!!!!!!
blackcats

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Dec 7, 2012
Fan1 wrote:
If Alex Kidd would have played he could have helped the team out a lot big mean kid could help a lot down low
yes i think he could have helped
Class89

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Dec 7, 2012
Why did they cancel the Belfry game yesterday?
Yes

United States

#9 Dec 7, 2012
B/c they are going to Ohio today
Class89

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Dec 7, 2012
I was looking forward to the Belfry at home. Makes no sense to cancel a home game then travel to Ohio too and play.
Fan

Versailles, KY

#11 Dec 7, 2012
Until Jarrod Jarrell gets 20 shots a game the Blackcats will not beat anyone good.He is their best but feels to much pressure to pass the ball to Bryson and Frazier!!!! Just a fact,James needs to realize this!!!!!!!!!!
Specktator

Versailles, KY

#12 Dec 8, 2012
Who is the short fat women that is at all the basketball games?I think she has a son playing.I have seen her the last couple of yrs.She is a pure idiot!!! Yells and screams at all the kids!!!!!!
PWF

Ransom, KY

#13 Dec 8, 2012
Who all is on the coaching staff this year?
Winner

Logan, WV

#14 Dec 9, 2012
Dumb and Dumber!
Blackcats

Tucker, GA

#15 Dec 9, 2012
James Matt slone Jamie and woods
PWF

Ransom, KY

#16 Dec 9, 2012
What about Brandon Gearheart? He helped last year and in my opinion was the reason they won the district tournament. Justin Allen should also be on the staff, he knows basketball and I think he is the best player Prestonsburg ever had.
Fan 1

United States

#17 Dec 10, 2012
Marty minix needs to help coach he was one of the best player to ever play there
Fan 2

Versailles, KY

#18 Dec 10, 2012
Gee Whiz,the Paintsville Tigers just kicked the Blackcats ASS.81-57.Gosh is Paintsville that much better than the Blackcats?The Cats were never in the Game and once again Williams tried to do it all by himself.DeRossett was lost.
Fan 1

Tucker, GA

#19 Dec 10, 2012
They need some big. Guys down low like Alex kidd trey or adam
Fan

Versailles, KY

#20 Dec 11, 2012
I've read where people are criticizing Jarrod Jarrell and his attitude.Well if you were a very talented player and some of your teammates didn't want to be who you can be on the floor then you would probably have an attitude too.He is the Blackcats best player and is capable of getting 25 pts a game.The team and coaches need to realize that!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min usa 163,740
the music thread (Mar '12) 4 hr Musikologist 165
PHS Site base elections TODAY 4 hr parent 2
PHS Principal 14 hr Rodney 105
Amy Minix getting divorced (Jul '16) 21 hr Tim T 9
News Job Corps is worth a second look (Mar '09) Mon Leroy 621
dana frye (Oct '10) Sun Truth speaker 5

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance