Any good catfish pay lakes in the area?
wvman

Charleston, WV

#45 May 22, 2011
indian and sky lakes are the best i have fished
Avid fisherman

Ashland, KY

#46 Jun 1, 2011
We went to Sky Lake today and I have to say it was so filthy and nasty. It was my first time there and my last from what I saw. There were dead fish all over the place. There were also fish swimming by close to the shore that were turning and dying. I don't know what's going on over there but they need to fix it. There are some really sick fish in that big pond, not sure about the small one, we didn't go over there. Even the bait fish in the big one were acting puny and had nasty spots on them.
KDJ

Hagerhill, KY

#47 Jun 1, 2011
tackett wrote:
wildcat paylake is the best paylake around every time i go there i catch more than my limit
I agree 100%, it has come a long way since it opened a couple of years ago. They only charge $13, they may have a 2 pole limit but they don't stress if you happen to get a 3rd pole in the water. They have plenty of big fish, a great store that they keep stocked with plenty of tackle, bait, food etc. Simply put, its the best around. www.wildcatpaylake.com
John

New York, NY

#48 Jun 19, 2011
Lakewood is the best lake, very nice, relaxing and a good place to go for a good day of fishing!
Nice people too.
Catfish joe

New York, NY

#49 Jun 19, 2011
Well, sky lake, the last time I whent ,was my last time !!!! Didn't like the place. The people I sat beside of drank beer half the night, not a good place to have fun with the kids, left early. Won't be back. Place was not very clean.( all pay lakes I have been to have dead fish, they don't live forever !). Happy fishing.
P.s. Shop around.
fishyy

Williamson, WV

#50 Jun 19, 2011
Sky lake is terrible i wouldnt recommend it to anyone its nasty and there is garbage everywhere and even worse there were four of us that went and between all of us we caught one fish so dont waste your time or money at sky lake
Catfish joe

New York, NY

#51 Jun 19, 2011
Has any one, use soap bait at a pay lake?
If you have dose it work? What scent have you used?
Robert

Williamson, WV

#52 Jun 23, 2011
Lower Johns creek paylake 20 Min from Allen.Great place to fish.
mr catfish

Chicago, IL

#53 Jul 1, 2011
Does anybody know of a good catfish hole not to far from Chicago? I live in the south suburbs and have yet to find one.
John

Sharpsburg, KY

#54 Jul 4, 2011
We use to fish Chris's paylake in Knott co a lot..They got very expensive and put a limit on fish size. Havent been there in a while, maybe its better now?

“There's No Place Like Home ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#55 Jul 4, 2011
Jerry's in South Point Oh stocks on Thursday-$10 for 12 hours 10 fish limit-Anything over 10 pounds has to be released. Good Fish!!
take it from me

Pikeville, KY

#56 Jul 8, 2011
catfish_hunter wrote:
Has anyone heard of Wildcat Pay Lake in Johnson County or have fished there?
yea they have all kinds of fish my son fishes ever sat an brings home at least 8
chris

Dayton, OH

#57 Aug 16, 2011
dont ever fish at lake irwin that palce is a joke we on sunday only cought 15 small blue gils waste of 12 bucks
Fishwoman

United States

#58 Aug 16, 2011
Fox trot fishing lake on poplar fork Ed. Off of rt 60 in hurricane w. Va is opening back up soon some big fish in there
catfish man

United States

#59 Sep 20, 2011
New tag fish at catfish capital is a joke.
LINDA

Crab Orchard, KY

#60 May 29, 2012
ANY GOOD PAY LAKES IN LINCOLN,BOYLE, OR ROCKCASLE COUNTY'S!!!
hawg caller

United States

#62 Jun 4, 2012
Anyone know were a catffish pond near lynchburg Virginia
chase

Kermit, WV

#63 Jul 9, 2012
where is hotrods
chase

Kermit, WV

#64 Jul 9, 2012
anyone know of any good paylakes near logan wv
chase

Kermit, WV

#65 Jul 9, 2012
is there any good pay lakes around logan wv

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Should Jerry Fannin be we-ewected? 38 min Woods 5
What Happen To The Story Of David May and The O... 40 min Woods 2
Debbie Woods 42 min Woods 2
tiffany goble 44 min TIff 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min Mike Duquette 143,067
Is, Have a Good Day a stalker and a pervert? 53 min Rhonda 11
Stranger Danger 8 hr Help yourself 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages