Any good catfish pay lakes in the area?

Posted in the Prestonsburg Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
catfish_hunter

Princeton, WV

#1 May 6, 2009
Does anyone know of any good pay lakes close by or in the area?
yep

Beckley, WV

#2 May 6, 2009
hot rods pay {pond} on 122..seems to be busy almost everyday he stocks it weekly
Bobby Joe

Martin, KY

#3 May 7, 2009
I think hot rod only stocks on Saturdays, and that was only 350 pounds....but I may be wrong.

Since: May 09

Princeton, WV

#4 May 7, 2009
Has anyone heard of Wildcat Pay Lake in Johnson County or have fished there?
Knowit

Conroe, TX

#5 May 7, 2009
Sky Lake is a good pay lake in Chesapeake Ohio...there is also Johns Creek Pay Lake and G & P Pay Lake in Pike County that are really good.....And several people fish the one at Spurlock in Prestonsburg....I also think there is one called Paradise in Pikeville and one closed to Cincinnatti
yep

Beckley, WV

#6 May 12, 2009
Knowit wrote:
Sky Lake is a good pay lake in Chesapeake Ohio...there is also Johns Creek Pay Lake and G & P Pay Lake in Pike County that are really good.....And several people fish the one at Spurlock in Prestonsburg....I also think there is one called Paradise in Pikeville and one closed to Cincinnatti
the one up spurlock is the one i'm talking about {hot rods} there were people there the day after the flood pulling big cat fish out
james

Kinston, NC

#7 May 19, 2009
yes
i go there every week
it is one of the better lake ive went to
i never went there with out catching at lest 8
but the olny prolbem is you can olny keep 10 fish
cat maxx

Betsy Layne, KY

#8 May 22, 2009
wildcat pay lake is a joke!!!!!!!!!!
catchit

Anderson, SC

#9 May 23, 2009
I got your catfish right here...
fish hunter

Martin, KY

#10 May 24, 2009
catchit wrote:
I got your catfish right here...
Great.....Finally a good place to fish. Where is your lake located? Are you far from Allen?
TRENT FRASURE

Clarksville, TN

#11 May 25, 2009
went to g&p saturday and caught three and had the same bait as the feller beside me and he was catchin em left and right lol but they were draggin em out like crazy over there saturday i also go to chris's in perry county and johns creek and chris's isnt doin to good this year ive been there twice this year and not one fish was caught
super saver

Stanton, KY

#12 May 28, 2009
Not sure about all the paylakes but I know that the Tackle Werks store inside the Storm Hollow Flea Market carries a bunch of Catfishing Tackle. I saw the big bobbers and big rod and reels down there. Great bunch of guys.
KnowIt

Conroe, TX

#13 May 29, 2009
I am telling you...check out Sky Lake....we bring home more than 50 every time we go
Gallia_farmboy

Pickerington, OH

#14 Jun 9, 2009
Sky lake is a good spot for 25lbs and bigger flatheads. The also have big blues and some channel cats there. Its $12 for 12 hours and a bucket full of bluegill will normally last ya all night. You can keep blues and channels under 10 pounds, everything else over 10lbs and all flatheads are catch and release. Tournaments start at 8:00 pm and run for 5 hours paying hourly, friday and saturday night... just an extra $10 for the tourny.
David

Staffordsville, KY

#15 Jun 15, 2009
lakewook is also a very good paylake.
gonefishen

Macon, GA

#16 Jun 15, 2009
what county and is sky lake and what are the direction,s thank's
gonefishen

Macon, GA

#17 Jun 15, 2009
what I meant to say was what county is sky lake in
Biggun

Clarksville, TN

#18 Jun 15, 2009
Chris's paylake down rt.80 is about the best Ive seen..The stock twice a week and its 2500 pounds on saturday..
gonefishen

Macon, GA

#19 Jun 15, 2009
sounds good, thank's for the info.
Ray

United States

#20 Oct 22, 2009
Anyone know of a pay lake in or around Paragould, Arkansas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Kate6678 149,645
Prestonsburg Football 13 hr Hahaha 272
trouble makers from buffalo !! 16 hr Get yah one 2
Norsa Jarrel 18 hr Weedeater 7
Betsy Layne Lover Man !!!! 20 hr Living dead boy 13
Stanley Ray Jervis 20 hr Rex 3
Stanley Jervis 20 hr Honey bee 7

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages