Winchester, KY

#2 Nov 8, 2010
If shes smart...
its true

Cleveland, OH

#3 Nov 8, 2010
MEe wrote:
If shes smart...
From what I heard they are definitely getting a divorce. I haven't heard why though..? I saw their wedding pictures, they were beautiful, she was a beautiful bride, they looked so happy. I just believe he is not the type of man to stay married.
Seriously

Macon, GA

#4 Nov 8, 2010
You see beauty in her? WHERE?????????? To start with she is a WH*RE. And you can't turn one of those in to a house wife now can ya.
Hmmmm

Pikeville, KY

#5 Nov 9, 2010
Seriously does anyone know the truth about this? I am going to assume not since you are snooping on topix for an answer. If you did I am sure you wouldn't air this out on topix. If you have something to say at least be man/woman enough to leave your name. Talk trash about your own family and leave everyone else lives alone. If any of you actaully knew Ron or PJ you would know that this was th best thing for them both.
Whatever

Cynthiana, KY

#6 Nov 11, 2010
Best for both of them or one of them??????
Jean

Winchester, KY

#7 Nov 11, 2010
Who cares people get divorced everyday....Best for her because hes no good...
Over it

Winchester, KY

#9 Nov 11, 2010
Is this all people have to talk about get over it children are involved.
Good

Winchester, KY

#10 Nov 11, 2010
Oh he is good, she just can't keep up. Do a little more Zumba baby while someone else rocks his world. Never forget you get what you give...payback...uuuum
Heather

Winchester, KY

#14 Nov 12, 2010
Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>
I know these chicks PJ and MARANDA and they are full of themselves. PJ looks like a tranny and Maranda is so homely. So what is the big deal that someone spelled a name wrong or they work with no one else. BS is, smoke and mirrors, you are not what you appear and I know someone that is ready to reveal a few skeletons in your closets to rock your worlds. PJ is already divorcing, Maranda may be next. Watch the things you do Karma is a bitch......
Self esteem???Talk about self esteem issues that would be Ron. No hair lots of steroids...But any way I doubt very seriously PJ is to blame here she may not be perfect but I have known Ron and his family most my life and they are not what they seem. All for one one for all.He is a spoiled and very immature. He chases women for sex and money and will never settle down..He is a very selfish person.Im sure she lost more than she gained from this. He is Constantly putting people down and judging them.Uses people all the time especially people he works with.Hes definitely a taker.Im sure Pj doesnt care who hits that now shes done with it. I just feel sorry for the next person.Dont be a hater because she does Zumba im sure a few of you could use it...she single now im sure there is a few men out there that will zumba right with her...Chalk that one down as a lesson learned..
Skeletons

Winchester, KY

#15 Nov 12, 2010
Ron do you have any skeletons in your closet???Of course not..
Mr Wonderful is perfect..LMAO
I use to live beside these people they have plenty skeletons in there closets.But they are perfect to hear them tell it.
They could definitely use some Zumba.
They have noone fooled..
Skeletons

Pikeville, KY

#16 Nov 12, 2010
Yeah I'm sure Ron is perfect, never does wrong never has.. well that may be his story but it's not true, if people only knew who this man really was and what that woman put up with. I know from experience that he pretends to be someone he's not in front of people, but in closed doors he treats women like dirt.
Seriously

Macon, GA

#17 Nov 12, 2010
Well it should have worked.. PJ is DIRT!!
who

United States

#18 Nov 12, 2010
is this PJ Willis?
People

Winchester, KY

#19 Nov 12, 2010
YES PJ Willis
Gross

Winchester, KY

#20 Nov 12, 2010
I'm sorry, but when I looked at their wedding pictures I thought I was going to barf!! Ron is NASTY!!! How in the hell did he get PJ? I mean shes not the hottest thing , but damn....look at him. Whats the attraction there?? I mean is he rich or something? Just wondering....oh and btw...the person that said said," theres plenty of people waiting to bag ol'Ron" is N-A-S-T-Y! EWWWWWWWW!
People

Winchester, KY

#21 Nov 12, 2010
Gross wrote:
I'm sorry, but when I looked at their wedding pictures I thought I was going to barf!! Ron is NASTY!!! How in the hell did he get PJ? I mean shes not the hottest thing , but damn....look at him. Whats the attraction there?? I mean is he rich or something? Just wondering....oh and btw...the person that said said," theres plenty of people waiting to bag ol'Ron" is N-A-S-T-Y! EWWWWWWWW!
LOL THATS FUNNY ....I HAVE TO AGREE....NASTY IS TWO WAYS LOOKS AND PERSONALITY!!!!
He walks sideways and things hes Gods Gift!!!
ramone

Macon, GA

#22 Nov 12, 2010
i loved pj soles in rock and roll highschool.
who

United States

#23 Nov 12, 2010
People wrote:
YES PJ Willis
well, that expalains it--all those girls are f cked up! she should just stay single and have babies out of wedlock!
Ummmm

Winchester, KY

#24 Nov 12, 2010
Skeletons wrote:
Yeah I'm sure Ron is perfect, never does wrong never has.. well that may be his story but it's not true, if people only knew who this man really was and what that woman put up with. I know from experience that he pretends to be someone he's not in front of people, but in closed doors he treats women like dirt.
Well, if she is so perfect why did he leave her in Flordia? Poor thing....
UMMMMMM

Winchester, KY

#25 Nov 12, 2010
Ummmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if she is so perfect why did he leave her in Flordia? Poor thing....
Thats just it because hes an ass.....thats how he treats women.
He is a self centered egotistical male shovinist piece of shit!!!
That thinks he can walk on water. I am here to tell you he would flop like a rock....
He thinks people likes him but most that know him dont...just ask a few of the men he works with..need I say more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Gearheart Girls Basketball 8 min Sam 125
Do you still love Donald trump 19 min JHooper 61
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Bill McReal 163,321
looking for female shih tzu to breed with male... (Jul '10) 10 hr Griffing86 262
Tiffany Lafferty Johnson 11 hr Old Friend 1
robin lafferty (Jul '09) 11 hr truth teller 10
Unsolved murders in Prestonsburg and Floyd County 15 hr River Rat 1
Principal of PHS 17 hr parent 58

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages