Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 20 comments on the Jan 5, 2011, The Cincinnati Enquirer story titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

kevin

Bowie, MD

#71116 Sep 27, 2012
papaderp aka outmeal man wrote:
two birds sitting with kevin!one thought hey go get some straw.flew over to kevin found a noodle penis brought it back to the nest.next bird started flying over kevin wandering if hes worth to give the unfortunate luck of pooing on him said no and flew up were kevin did have a penis.threw his stomach out his mouth.went back to the nest and feasted on what appeared to be a mille worm with the other bird
Go to bed.

3rd grade starts early.
papaderp aka outmeal man

Evansville, IN

#71117 Sep 27, 2012
for smart say know it alls you really really reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;lll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lyyyyyyyyyyyyyy suck

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#71118 Sep 27, 2012
two birds sitting with kevin!one thought hey go get some straw.flew over to kevin found a noodle penis brought it back to the nest.next bird started flying over kevin wandering if hes worth to give the unfortunate luck of pooing on him said no and flew up were kevin did have a penis.threw his stomach out his mouth.went back to the nest and feasted on what appeared to be a mille worm with the other bird
Oh great another stoned out drunk.
papaderp aka outmeal man

Evansville, IN

#71119 Sep 27, 2012
oh thanks for the remind.will remember to bring a brick in my packpack so i can beat down a 2nd grader kevin

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#71120 Sep 27, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Troll etiquette, part 2.
Trolls can;
A: Learn to operate simple equipment.
B: Score on the first date.
C: PLay in their own fecies.
C: This is actually how they find mates.
Humpaburn, you are stoned and drunk too. My God Humpaburn, at least learn how to spell.
papaderp aka outmeal man

Evansville, IN

#71121 Sep 27, 2012
so i came on here to discuss things and you attack me.now im stoned and drunk guess i have to be

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#71122 Sep 27, 2012
Humpaburn, how did you find the wife?

1. Mail order bride.
2. Family reunion.
3. Carnival Hoochie Coochie show.
4. Woke up from a 3 day drunk & there she was.
5. Fatties strip club.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#71123 Sep 27, 2012
so i came on here to discuss things and you attack me.now im stoned and drunk guess i have to be
Your sentence structure and spelling are horrid. Sober up, go back to school or both.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#71124 Sep 27, 2012
oh thanks for the remind.will remember to bring a brick in my packpack so i can beat down a 2nd grader kevin
That's cool.

It's your felony.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#71125 Sep 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Humpaburn, how did you find the wife?
1. Mail order bride.
2. Family reunion.
3. Carnival Hoochie Coochie show.
4. Woke up from a 3 day drunk & there she was.
5. Fatties strip club.
Looks like you're experienced.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#71126 Sep 27, 2012
I did not attack you, Scruffy Wolf Nuts does chickens quite often. I was just sitting back trying to see if you would throw and blow Kevin or he would down and brown you first. The very idea.
papaderp aka outmeal man

Evansville, IN

#71127 Sep 27, 2012
im very sober.your very uncapable of using your brain do i have to do all the work for you ,,,,,,,,,
kevin

Bowie, MD

#71128 Sep 27, 2012
Where is Ms. Font?

It's only 11 hours til lunch.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#71129 Sep 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not attack you, Scruffy Wolf Nuts does chickens quite often. I was just sitting back trying to see if you would throw and blow Kevin or he would down and brown you first. The very idea.
Now that's F'in funny.

Old, but funny.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#71130 Sep 27, 2012
im very sober.your very uncapable of using your brain do i have to do all the work for you ,,,,,,,,,
With your spellin'?

I would hope not.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#71131 Sep 27, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you're experienced.
You can't even get a woman of any kind. That's the reason you are here all the time trying to sniff Nanny's panties, spanking your pathetic weasel.
papaderp aka outmeal man

Evansville, IN

#71132 Sep 27, 2012
very aware whats going on,its a disease that develops when other people are involved.una sucks off kevin in back ally ways.they have came up with a knew word master kev one as in master kev cause your blowing him
kevin

Bowie, MD

#71134 Sep 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even get a woman of any kind. That's the reason you are here all the time trying to sniff Nanny's panties, spanking your pathetic weasel.
I've spanked my weasel repeatedly with Nannie's panties.

Sometimes she's there with me.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#71135 Sep 27, 2012
very aware whats going on,its a disease that develops when other people are involved.una sucks off kevin in back ally ways.they have came up with a knew word master kev one as in master kev cause your blowing him
Dude...

Get off the crank.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#71136 Sep 27, 2012
Oh, you're just illiterate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wanted free puppy 1 hr hello 5
David May 2 hr Coyote 20
Craig Tucker 3 hr Coyote 16
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 5,443
The Alphabet Game. (Nov '12) 6 hr Jennifer Renee 2,971
Change a letter game (Aug '11) 7 hr Jennifer Renee 3,230
Two Words (Nov '13) 7 hr Jennifer Renee 2,459
More from around the web

Prestonsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE